Author Topic: Bills worst team?  (Read 1772 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Bills worst team?
« on: November 22, 2010, 08:45:33 AM »
I think NOT.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Bills worst team?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 01:27:32 PM »
Fitzpatrick and throw the ball !!! Can't understand why draft people keep saying they should take a QB next year......they have WAY bigger concerns than QB.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 01:53:29 PM »
Fitzpatrick and throw the ball !!! Can't understand why draft people keep saying they should take a QB next year......they have WAY bigger concerns than QB.

I actually think they should lock in Fitz to a 3 year deal or so.  He is a legit starter at this point imo..

Build the defense up and get in another good linebacker.  This team lost a few games (tough games mind you) by really close in OT.  This team could be a sleeper team next year.  They looked great against the Bungles.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 01:56:19 PM »
I actually think they should lock in Fitz to a 3 year deal or so.  He is a legit starter at this point imo..

Build the defense up and get in another good linebacker.  This team lost a few games (tough games mind you) by really close in OT.  This team could be a sleeper team next year.  They looked great against the Bungles.

I agree.  They have some weapons on offense, they will figure out how to use Spiller more.....and they have played a ton of close games that will help them in the future.  Fitz is fun to watch, has a funky delivery, but nice touch and accurate.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 07:49:42 PM »
Sadly, my team is the worst this year.

~

body88

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 07:53:19 PM »
The Bills are fucked. Even if they do improve, they are in a division with 3 legit sb/playoff contenders.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 08:14:42 PM »
Sadly, my team is the worst this year.

Just got off the phone with John Fox......I think i'm starting this week at QB..... :-\

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 08:16:54 PM »
aaron maybin takin ahead of mathews and orakpo  :-\

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 06:18:06 AM »
aaron maybin takin ahead of mathews and orakpo  :-\

agreed.  awful pick (at this point).  Who knows whether he can improve.

I honestly think the bills can be playoff contenders within the next two years though.  Loaded with young talent.   What about that Stevie Johnson??  Guy is a beast!!

body88

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 07:44:42 AM »
agreed.  awful pick (at this point).  Who knows whether he can improve.

I honestly think the bills can be playoff contenders within the next two years though.  Loaded with young talent.   What about that Stevie Johnson??  Guy is a beast!!

The Pats, the Jets and the Phins are going to make it very hard for the Bills to break out. I saythis because it might be to late for the franchise if they suck for another two years.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 12:53:38 PM »
Just got off the phone with John Fox......I think i'm starting this week at QB..... :-\

Good luck.  Don't get too attached to Coach Fox.  He will probably be gone, even though this year's team is really more about the front office not doing its job right.
~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 01:50:48 PM »
Good luck.  Don't get too attached to Coach Fox.  He will probably be gone, even though this year's team is really more about the front office not doing its job right.

I agree.  Going back to picking Tim Biakubusucka instead of Eddie George, got the ball rolling.  EVERYBODY I knew thought it was a dumb pick.