Author Topic: grand theft auto videogame no longer relevant already boring and gay  (Read 5810 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: grand theft auto videogame no longer relevant already boring and gay
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2013, 03:48:15 PM »
all videogames suck these days. tried diablo 3 but it got old fast.

maybe it's just that I can find better things to do with my time these days. videogames are for kids afterall.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2013, 03:51:01 PM »
It is just a lazy franchise these days. Same old shit.
Hardly, you would actually have to sit down and play it to realize you are wrong.  Someone like you or Falcon who want an "arcade" game will never understand the story and level of detail put into this game.  Its an amazing satire and commentary on our society.

Ron even reminds me of Falcon.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2013, 03:52:26 PM »
im gettin the xbox one soon, so we will be racing the forza game together no doubt about it. ive never played forza but it looks fucking awesome , it will be fun racing against you bro
Indeed.  You would probably have fun with the other Forzas for the 360 still.  I have them and they still are a great racing experience.  If you are used to arcade style though, you might not like it.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2013, 03:54:07 PM »
it s called aging, as you age you realize the real game that matters the most is life itself. Still it's fun to "play" with your kids or good friends once in a while.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2013, 03:58:13 PM »
it s called aging, as you age you realize the real game that matters the most is life itself. Still it's fun to "play" with your kids or good friends once in a while.

i dont see that much of a "game" to life except playing video games or playing a game of basketball against african americans

so what exactly do you mean? there is little time to experience the life game in my Point of view, its mainly work for me and learning about the cosmos and ancient history, that doesnt really sound like a game but i guess it coulsd sound that way to some

A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2013, 04:00:41 PM »
Hardly, you would actually have to sit down and play it to realize you are wrong.  Someone like you or Falcon who want an "arcade" game will never understand the story and level of detail put into this game.  Its an amazing satire and commentary on our society.

Ron even reminds me of Falcon.

It's boring. Drive around listening to the same shitty radio stations in a false, repetitive cartoon environment doing stupid missions that are also repetitive.  I've played many non-arcade games like Skyrim etc and enjoyed the hell out of them.

The franchise hasn't evolved at all - it's the same basic premise. I don't just blame the GTA games; all computer programmers do it. They stick to a tried and trusted formula. I don't blame them, it sells. However, they are not bothering to come up with anything original under the bullshit excuse that they are giving gamers what they want. That's crap. They are lazy.

O

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2013, 04:07:48 PM »
all videogames suck these days. tried diablo 3 but it got old fast.

maybe it's just that I can find better things to do with my time these days. videogames are for kids afterall.

games are better than ever right now, if you think games were better back in the super nintendo days i assume you haven't played those games for 20 years or you are letting nostalgia dictate your feelings

games like super mario were for kids, games today have adult violence and stories and are for adults, the average gamer is almost 40 years old

as for gta 5 i thought the gameplay was the best ever in the series but the story and music were the worst

E
E

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2013, 04:52:39 PM »
::)

Well that certainly explains it Chef Dildo.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2013, 04:56:35 PM »
It's boring. Drive around listening to the same shitty radio stations in a false, repetitive cartoon environment doing stupid missions that are also repetitive.  I've played many non-arcade games like Skyrim etc and enjoyed the hell out of them.

The franchise hasn't evolved at all - it's the same basic premise. I don't just blame the GTA games; all computer programmers do it. They stick to a tried and trusted formula. I don't blame them, it sells. However, they are not bothering to come up with anything original under the bullshit excuse that they are giving gamers what they want. That's crap. They are lazy.

Exactly,  it's shit and guys like Adam keep fooling themselves into believing there's something deeper to it.  There isn't. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2013, 05:17:15 PM »
Exactly,  it's shit and guys like Adam keep fooling themselves into believing there's something deeper to it.  There isn't. 
Of course there is.  You probably are just too dense to realize it.

Not to mention the whole take on our American Healthcare system.