Author Topic: Assuming you have great genetics, do you think by its very nature bbing  (Read 2522 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
does not lend itself to satisfaction? Meaning even if you looked great with all the genetic gifts in the world, would you still be unhappy with what you have?
I hate the State.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
does not lend itself to satisfaction? Meaning even if you looked great with all the genetic gifts in the world, would you still be unhappy with what you have?
Yes

heretostay13

• Getbig II

Most of the individuals I know (granted the ones I speak of in terms of this are mid-level amateurs right now) are nowhere near satisfied with their current states. I imagine though that putting themselves (and I'm speaking of anyone who is a competitive bodybuilder) through the hell they do year in and year out for competitions that it's not only a desire to win but a desire to better themselves. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you always hear "well I could always be bigger, more vascular, fuller, better conditioned, etc." and I think that answers the question itself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I'm happy with what i have and i don't nearly have "all the genetic gifts in the world".

I'm happy for the ones I do have and i enjoy improving the ones I don't.  that's the whole beauty of this shit.

Alex23

I can count on my fingers people on here with amazing genetics.

Of course I am one of them.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
I can count on my fingers people on here with amazing genetics.

Of course I am one of them.

No doubt, juicy muscle cells that explode on demand

clued-up

• Getbig V

why be unhappy with what you have? just do the best with what you have to work with.. and take satisfaction in that.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
why be unhappy with what you have? just do the best with what you have to work with.. and take satisfaction in that.

WORD

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
My body is as big and as strong as I've been able to build it up to being in the past 5+ years of bodybuilding. I'm making top lifts. I leg pressed 1000 pounds for 12 reps wednesday. The next day I rode my bike up and down long challenging hills through these parks. Feeling nice and highh right now, just taking it easy, eating whatever I can.

I'd say I'm in perfect health in that I can expect to be prepared for anything that requires physical effort at least most of the time. My body continues to challenge my mind to get better. What else could I ask from my genes?
~

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
My body is as big and as strong as I've been able to build it up to being in the past 5+ years of bodybuilding. I'm making top lifts. I leg pressed 1000 pounds for 12 reps wednesday. The next day I rode my bike up and down long challenging hills through these parks. Feeling nice and highh right now, just taking it easy, eating whatever I can.

I'd say I'm in perfect health in that I can expect to be prepared for anything that requires physical effort at least most of the time. My body continues to challenge my mind to get better. What else could I ask from my genes?

looking solid dude.  good fucking build

figgs

• Getbig IV
Thanks
~

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Thanks

weren't you really depressed a few years ago?

figgs

• Getbig IV
weren't you really depressed a few years ago?

Not persistently. Not recently, either.
~

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
looking solid there figgs

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

If you have nothing to work with, then there is little satisfaction....
I hate the State.

io856

its a saturday night here and I ain't getting pussy :-\

lame

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
its a saturday night here and I ain't getting pussy :-\

lame

It could be worse. You could be me.
I hate the State.

io856

It could be worse. You could be me.
yeah but I am fairly good looking, wide shoulders, tall and muscular

no reason not to be getting laid...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...

great build figgs.... lookin good
choice is an illusion

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

At least with me, given my THG status it makes sense but for you...it is strange I have to admit.
I hate the State.

io856

tunnel visioned pursuits of bodybuilding can lead to this   :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
tunnel visioned pursuits of bodybuilding can lead to this   :-\

At least you have good genetics...that is consolation enough.
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
At least you have good genetics...that is consolation enough.

He claims good genetics......but if he really did have good genetics, he would probably have posted up at least one pic.
No doubt about it...

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF

No mention of brain, I'm sure some girls desire personality. Most don't care about shoulder width. Although height is a cool thing to have.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
He claims good genetics......but if he really did have good genetics, he would probably have posted up at least one pic.

True. Easy to claim such a thing but without pics it is a useless claim.
I hate the State.