Author Topic: anatech labs  (Read 2924 times)

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
anatech labs
« on: September 03, 2007, 02:23:22 PM »
has anyone here heard of anatech labs...my guy is giving me a great deal on some products by them and i just wanted to know if anyone has heard of em and if they are quality.  if someone could answer this asap id really appreciate it. thanks alot.
                     -strength

uckmo

• Getbig II
Re: anatech labs
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 02:29:31 PM »
garbage

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 04:48:03 PM »
has anyone here heard of anatech labs...my guy is giving me a great deal on some products by them and i just wanted to know if anyone has heard of em and if they are quality.  if someone could answer this asap id really appreciate it. thanks alot.
                     -strength

99 % of UG labs are unpredictable --- I wont say they are "garbage" because some to try hard and are honest but even those are still unpredictable because of the circumstances surrounding producing steroids underground
ah yeah Im a voodo child

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 05:33:40 PM »
99 % of UG labs are unpredictable --- I wont say they are "garbage" because some to try hard and are honest but even those are still unpredictable because of the circumstances surrounding producing steroids underground

I would say unpredictable is the best description for UGs.  I have tested some which has resulted in 0% of the chemical stated and I have tested some that are dead on and work great.  I don't know anything about anatech so I can't help you on them.  I would suggest finding a place you can have stuff tested at and make a small order before you do a cycle with a new UG lab.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 08:36:17 PM »
I would say unpredictable is the best description for UGs.  I have tested some which has resulted in 0% of the chemical stated and I have tested some that are dead on and work great.  I don't know anything about anatech so I can't help you on them.  I would suggest finding a place you can have stuff tested at and make a small order before you do a cycle with a new UG lab.
What he said.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 10:02:26 PM »
Did a google search and found a lot of agriculture and animal disection info regarding anatech labs.

Probably not the same you are talking about but careful you don't buy frog seaman! Might be the next Deer Antler Velvet  ???

Seriously, I have had good experience with UG's but after tons of referals and referances. Most times if it is too good to be true, usually you will get dissapointed.  :'(

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 10:14:00 PM »
well i wouldnt say its too good to be true.  the deals are good, but i mean they aren't absolutely dirt cheap.  $55 for enth and cyp.  $80 for tren. $50 for prop etc etc etc.  good deals as far as alot of things are concerned, but i wouldnt call it a steal.  the guy im getting it from is a good guy and ive used some products from another canadian lab he was pushing (liqua tech labs) and they were great.  i appreciate the help, but if anyone has had experience or info about this lab it would be very much appreciated because i was not able to find much online.
                                   -Strength

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 10:17:14 PM »
well i wouldnt say its too good to be true.  the deals are good, but i mean they aren't absolutely dirt cheap.  $55 for enth and cyp.  $80 for tren. $50 for prop etc etc etc.  good deals as far as alot of things are concerned, but i wouldnt call it a steal.  the guy im getting it from is a good guy and ive used some products from another canadian lab he was pushing (liqua tech labs) and they were great.  i appreciate the help, but if anyone has had experience or info about this lab it would be very much appreciated because i was not able to find much online.
                                   -Strength

...and you won''t which is why they are Under Ground.

Sometimes when I google, I find posts of the labs but none on Anatech. Prices are in line, right guys??

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 02:50:17 AM »
itas ok but its more like 35 for cyp 20 for prop
70-80 for tren.

it all depends on the supplier