Author Topic: Question for White Widow and other members who've used Alpha Pharma  (Read 15455 times)

Beast1909

• Getbig II
Re: Question for White Widow and other members who've used Alpha Pharma
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2015, 08:34:17 AM »
That is a little odd becauseif you are using Humiln-R and eating a decent amount of carbs you should look real full! you shouldn;t look stringy or flat. I don;t know if I would ass T4 yet I might wait a little bit before you add T4. I wouldn;t want the problem to get worse and it def cpould happen once you added a thyroid hormone. Thyroid hormones can make a user appear a little flat. I will say adding T4 with HGH is a good stack that not alot of people take advantage of but I wouldn't do it yet if your looking flat on Humilin with carbs.

Like I said I would wait a few weeks before I added the T4 but your fre to do whatever you want. That would be the direction you would want to go but maybe hold back a few weeks.

I think you misread.  I JUST started using Humalin 2 days ago, hardly time to notice.

And I said I got some t4 but I haven't started taking it yet.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2015, 09:33:34 AM »
anyone can grab a dozen or so codes then cut and paste them over and over.  Sure they'll check out that the code is legit but doesn't mean what in the bottle is.  Like WW said.  KNOW YOUR SOURCE.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2015, 02:10:02 PM »
anyone can grab a dozen or so codes then cut and paste them over and over.  Sure they'll check out that the code is legit but doesn't mean what in the bottle is.  Like WW said.  KNOW YOUR SOURCE.

I LOVE how everyone says this as if researching your source guarantees you won't get fucked over.

You know how many new coming people get fucked over at AB by sources who just give out shitty gear to newcomers and give the good product to high up members to keep them happy and repping their product?  Politics are everywhere, you're going to get burned here and there. 

That's why I asked WW.  My guy sells me legit sero, Alaven drol, Upsher smith halo/var, and Watson cyp but that doesn't mean the alpha pharma I have coming is automatically legit. There are ways to spot fakes, and I call him out early if I can to get a refund considering I know where he lives and he has no where to hide.

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2015, 11:45:15 PM »

Well my source says if I can spot any of his Alpha-Pharma as counterfeit he would give me 500$ I think it would be way too expensive to make that elaborate of a counterfeit! I think there would be other little fuck-ups here and there that would give it away. All the Alpha-Pharma that is fake has always come loose and not sold in the original packaging.

Another good way is if Alpha-Pharma comes out with a new product and your source has it pretty fast after it is  released they are most likely a legit source for alpha-Pharma.
The best way is to just use the stuff you will know if it is fake! If mine was fake I wouldn't have acne all over my shoulders plus the strength gains. Id like to see somebody who has really purchased some fake alpha-pharma and it came in a sealed box with the scratch off code under the scratch off strip.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2015, 11:48:10 PM »
I LOVE how everyone says this as if researching your source guarantees you won't get fucked over.

You know how many new coming people get fucked over at AB by sources who just give out shitty gear to newcomers and give the good product to high up members to keep them happy and repping their product?  Politics are everywhere, you're going to get burned here and there. 

That's why I asked WW.  My guy sells me legit sero, Alaven drol, Upsher smith halo/var, and Watson cyp but that doesn't mean the alpha pharma I have coming is automatically legit. There are ways to spot fakes, and I call him out early if I can to get a refund considering I know where he lives and he has no where to hide.

OH GOD! This happens so much it is a crime! all the newbies get fucked and the vets,mods and admins get all the better batches! The funny thing is the source never know who the new members are they could be a pro bodybuilder wanting to try a product but the sources always favor the guys who run the board like the mods,vets,admins. that is 1,000% true. I know because I have gotten better batches then other people and also better prices back when I used to be VIP when I was on SSB back circa 2005-2006

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2015, 12:41:43 AM »
I'm no expert in economics but I'm fairly certain it would be more profitable to make your own UGL and create some generic labels, selling your product cheaply instead of manufacturing an elaborate fake and selling it at an inflated price

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2015, 01:32:20 AM »
I'm no expert in economics but I'm fairly certain it would be more profitable to make your own UGL and create some generic labels, selling your product cheaply instead of manufacturing an elaborate fake and selling it at an inflated price

I agree with this 1`,000%. Why would somebody go thrpugh some elaborate process to make a product that is popular when they cpuld just order kilos of raws buy all their equipment and just start a new UGL it happens everyday!. Why somebody would spend a crazy amount of money trying to countefeit Alpha-Pharma makes no real sense. Sure I know they are not even using any hormones in the poroduct just sterile oil or maybe not even sterile oil but making that elaborate of a box would take some work I jst don;t see why somebody would do that?

I mean donlt get me worn when a company gets successful somebody is going to try to knock them off just like Steris,QV,Denakll,Britsish Dragon,Axio labs plus many many more this has happened to those labs as well. Of course if you know the guys your working with there should be no issues.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2015, 08:27:19 AM »
OH GOD! This happens so much it is a crime! all the newbies get fucked and the vets,mods and admins get all the better batches! The funny thing is the source never know who the new members are they could be a pro bodybuilder wanting to try a product but the sources always favor the guys who run the board like the mods,vets,admins. that is 1,000% true. I know because I have gotten better batches then other people and also better prices back when I used to be VIP when I was on SSB back circa 2005-2006

Yup and you'll get run off the boards if you post about it.  It's ridiculous.  EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS, unless you have pull on a board most likely you'll grt shitty gear unless you make it known you're a pro or high up guy and have proof.  But how mqny pros are on boards? Rarely any mostly new guys who get hosed and realized that ANYTNING they sell will discredited due to being new.  It's fuckinggenius if you think about it because these VIP members are actually getting good gear while new members get shit.

Sources are smart.

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2015, 10:25:37 AM »
Yup and you'll get run off the boards if you post about it.  It's ridiculous.  EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS, unless you have pull on a board most likely you'll grt shitty gear unless you make it known you're a pro or high up guy and have proof.  But how mqny pros are on boards? Rarely any mostly new guys who get hosed and realized that ANYTNING they sell will discredited due to being new.  It's fuckinggenius if you think about it because these VIP members are actually getting good gear while new members get shit.

Sources are smart.

I think some of it is funny because some pros and top NPC guys don't want those stauses and then they just get shit on by those sources! Yet if your a 17 year old mod,VIP,vet, you get hooked up faster then a regular member and you get better prices and product. I know this because i was a VIP on SSB and just being a mod on a few boards i have been given free items, good deals on products all sorts of benefits. Some guys just donate alot of money to get those deals. It's crazy! One week they just join and the next week they have donated alot of money and are a moderator! That;s why I like getbig you can;t buy your posts or buy your credentials!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2015, 12:42:04 PM »
Other boards r being ran by mods with there hands on the bullshit products being advertised and pushed is what I believe.  especially this one site comes to mind full of dumb assess and idiots taking advise from these mods selling bs and giving lame advise that leans towards their otc full proof PCTs with 12.5 mgs a clomid a day

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2015, 11:24:23 PM »
I think you misread.  I JUST started using Humalin 2 days ago, hardly time to notice.

And I said I got some t4 but I haven't started taking it yet.

sorry about that I just re-read it and you are right. I think the hottest thing back circa 2005 when I was 25years old and using alot of gear was guys were stacking T4 with HGH before that most everybody had only heard of T3.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2015, 11:43:46 PM »
EQ = it seems a waste of gear during the cycle...then when you stop and the water from test get out you realise how good is eq. Eq remind me the legit primo back in the 90's. Problem with eq is anxiety and craving.
asstropin

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2015, 09:08:18 AM »
sorry about that I just re-read it and you are right. I think the hottest thing back circa 2005 when I was 25years old and using alot of gear was guys were stacking T4 with HGH before that most everybody had only heard of T3.

Yeah t4 I read is a little less harsh and supports the natural conversion to t3 that Hgh needs to be a little more effective.  T3 is better when dieting though.

Either way I wanted t4 just to keep the thyroid firing strong since I don't plan on coming off gh.  Luckily my girl already gets 75mcg/day of t4 for her thyroid so it's goes great with the 2iu/day I have her on.