Author Topic: gimmic, a question...  (Read 2936 times)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
Re: gimmic, a question...
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2007, 07:13:48 AM »
No, it's not hard. That's why people need to keep shit real. If someone was sooooo pissed at BF they should have gone at him in the original handle. The only reason someone wouldn't is embarrasment at having crossed the line.

Squad members don't think with one brain. We can all be a little harsh at time and have our own lines. I never say one thing that couldn't be said face to face. That's my way, though. Personally, I'd never take time away from real life to go tracking people down and so on. If I had something to say to a person, it would be said under this handle. That's my point in this whole thing. People don't show up with a beef in one day.

Dishonesty burns my ass.

Are you suggesting that the two most vocal members of the squad, BF and Squadfather, kept it real up until the last week or so?

Are you also suggesting some members of the squad never shared gimmic accounts for the purpose of intensifying their insults?

See, I already know the answers to these questions and so do you.  For a man such as yourself who's going to stand up and post righteously about the issue at hand, it speaks volumes why you would want to associate yourself with those who directly contradict what you preach.  How do you even sit?

greek - holes

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2007, 08:44:18 AM »
You have to compare apples with apples. There's a big difference between someone else logging into the old Sarcasm account and writing "ha, ha, ha.. Mars he seems like that kind of guy" and taking a semi-anonymous shot after cyber-stalking someone. Suggesting they're the same is either insulting my intelligence or pointing out your intelligence's limitations.

Not preaching at all. My simple point is if the person was actually proud of themselves there wouldn't be any need for anonymity.

Most of us come here for come here for fun. I'll be the first to admit that there were occasions where BF has gone way further than I would, e.g. ~flower~ the other week, Cheri, Arvilla, etc... It's pretty certain people have seen me say "dude, that's over the line". That being said, we all have individual standards for acceptable behavior in life. I have issues with fat black girls with red weaves, it's not expected all The Squad share my views. :)

The other point is that BF's pic (aside from those teeth, LOL) matched what he posted about himself.

Aside from destroying tiny tits, one of our missions is calling bullshit. Which is exactly what I'm doing here. Don't piss on someones foot and tell them it's raining.

"It's the internet" really is no excuse for some of the shit people pull here. Unless some of us are schitzophrenic, a lot of of the on-line bullshit reflects the real personality people would show if they could get away with it.

Before you ask.... Yes, I call people gay homos in real life, break balls and call bullshit in real life. :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2007, 10:21:37 AM »
You have to compare apples with apples. There's a big difference between someone else logging into the old Sarcasm account and writing "ha, ha, ha.. Mars he seems like that kind of guy" and taking a semi-anonymous shot after cyber-stalking someone. Suggesting they're the same is either insulting my intelligence or pointing out your intelligence's limitations.

Not preaching at all. My simple point is if the person was actually proud of themselves there wouldn't be any need for anonymity.

Most of us come here for come here for fun. I'll be the first to admit that there were occasions where BF has gone way further than I would, e.g. ~flower~ the other week, Cheri, Arvilla, etc... It's pretty certain people have seen me say "dude, that's over the line". That being said, we all have individual standards for acceptable behavior in life. I have issues with fat black girls with red weaves, it's not expected all The Squad share my views. :)

The other point is that BF's pic (aside from those teeth, LOL) matched what he posted about himself.

Aside from destroying tiny tits, one of our missions is calling bullshit. Which is exactly what I'm doing here. Don't piss on someones foot and tell them it's raining.

"It's the internet" really is no excuse for some of the shit people pull here. Unless some of us are schitzophrenic, a lot of of the on-line bullshit reflects the real personality people would show if they could get away with it.

Before you ask.... Yes, I call people gay homos in real life, break balls and call bullshit in real life. :)

Someone tell Ron, Kiwi hacked in Docs account >:(
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2007, 01:51:10 PM »
Someone tell Ron, Kiwi hacked in Docs account >:(

Shouldn't you be putting sunblock (SPF 60) on that bald noggin of yours? :)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2007, 02:28:12 PM »

You are still side stepping the issue.  You speak of "anonymity", but the whole premise around most, if not all, squad members is anonymity.  For example, Chick calls somebody an idiot on the board, well, we all know who he is, where he is, etc...  If you want to keep apples to apples, then have each member of the squad post with handles identifying their real names and make it known who they are.  If and when each and every member does this, then you can walk around this board with a big cock.  Until then, you're just running your mouth.

Lastly, you continue to defend and roll with people who contradict the values you preach.  What does this say about your pride?

grey - disclosure

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2007, 02:35:14 PM »
Check your PM box.  :)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2007, 03:23:08 PM »