Author Topic: BOW TO THE CELTIC WARRIOR !!  (Read 6747 times)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: BOW TO THE CELTIC WARRIOR !!
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2008, 12:41:11 AM »
Alex23 you are a delusuional man. your arms may measure 19 but on that blobbly torso they look like twigs. you are a fatty mess and dieting can at least remove some blubber but remember that the arms will sadly get even smaller.

i am being fair in telling you how it is

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2008, 12:51:31 AM »

Thanks Man, Shoulders are popping out pretty good. Arms too. I've never really measured them pumped but they tape up at 19"+. Not too bad for 5'10"... can't wait to see how ridculously freakish I'll look in 30lb from now..

What do you think you'll weigh in at? I can tell you quite honestly that you have way more than 30lbs to lose. That's why I said don't get hung up on bodyweight. You'll be a light heavy for sure, unless you perform some serious chemical manipulations and end up putting on a lot of lbm. That's not small by any means though.

Alex23

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2008, 11:32:02 AM »
What do you think you'll weigh in at? I can tell you quite honestly that you have way more than 30lbs to lose. That's why I said don't get hung up on bodyweight. You'll be a light heavy for sure, unless you perform some serious chemical manipulations and end up putting on a lot of lbm. That's not small by any means though.

Appreciate your "advices" but bodyfat % is dropping faster than we expected and weight isn't. I've asked my "coatch" before if I should shoot for light heavy and he shook his head and laughed claiming it was physically impossible.

Never seen pics of you Van_Bilderass, have you ever competed?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2008, 11:53:55 AM »
Alex23 you are a delusuional man. your arms may measure 19 but on that blobbly torso they look like twigs. you are a fatty mess and dieting can at least remove some blubber but remember that the arms will sadly get even smaller.

i am being fair in telling you how it is

I love how you anonymous skinny twirps bust on big dudes just because they're not -3% bodyfat.  Alex is an all the way big dude and even dieted down he will still look big I imagine.

Stick to licking Nasser's anal tissue--you know, something you're good at. :-*

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2008, 11:59:23 AM »
and this guy alex23 is calling croatch delusional  ;D

funny like that

Alex23

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2008, 12:12:19 PM »

funny like that

I change my position on Croatch. After seeing his tape video, I have nothing but respect for the guy... as long as he keeps his witch hunting tendencies under control..

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2008, 01:13:26 PM »

funny like that

Exactly, Croatch looks better than Fat Alex-and Croatch is 100% natural while Skinny Fat Alex has  poor genetics and looks like dogshit off the sauce.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2008, 01:29:17 PM »
Appreciate your "advices" but bodyfat % is dropping faster than we expected and weight isn't. I've asked my "coatch" before if I should shoot for light heavy and he shook his head and laughed claiming it was physically impossible.

Never seen pics of you Van_Bilderass, have you ever competed?

Listen to your coach. If he is a competitor he should know. I'm just giving my opinions from behind a keyboard anonymously, so take it for what it is. The reason I said what I said was that a lot of first time competitors freak out when the weight drops beyond a certain point and don't get in good enough shape.

I have competed once many years ago but I'm too insecure to post pics. But you would crush me as you are a big dude with a lot of potential from what I can see.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »
Is Croatch the guy proving he has 18 inch arms and who laughs slightly manically ?

He was quite cool..
O