Author Topic: All you fools who said Trump was a stooge for Hitlary  (Read 16636 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: All you fools who said Trump was a stooge for Hitlary
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2016, 10:22:35 PM »
Your article cites to no specific data just some chart of unknown origin, mine cites to the Gallup poll.

There's a byline under graphs you could probably research to the inevitable conclusion.

It could be bullshit of course, but there are some guides to it.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2016, 10:26:41 PM »
There's a byline under graphs you could probably research to the inevitable conclusion.

It could be bullshit of course, but there are some guides to it.

Why would I want to research when there is a Gallup poll proving what I said?  The byline also says it included "private polls" so it is doubtless of dubious provenance.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2016, 11:30:15 PM »
Why would I want to research when there is a Gallup poll proving what I said?  The byline also says it included "private polls" so it is doubtless of dubious provenance.

gallup 1980 vs an average of 1980 polls?  I'd trust the average WAY more, particularly since it was 1980.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2016, 03:38:00 AM »
Geez, 240 dismantling everyone in this thread.
X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2016, 04:04:00 AM »
confusion exhausts the mind as it tries to resolve what it cannot

after a while it just gives up, and returns to patterns of less complexity.

trump to the rescue

make america great again, the wall is coming, something bad is happening...
"

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2016, 04:29:46 AM »
All I will say is believe the polls.

In the past 12 years, the polls have always been right. No matter what you "feel", the polls are reality.

Look at the UK EU vote.

The polls have been shown to be inaccurate in the UK. Both with the EU referendum and last year's general election.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2016, 05:51:54 AM »
gallup 1980 vs an average of 1980 polls?  I'd trust the average WAY more, particularly since it was 1980.

Not an average that includes data that comes from secret no publicly disclosed sources.  Oh look, here's another poll from today for you Hillary supporters to choke on:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

Last week Hillary up 44 to 39 after all that favorable post coronation media during the week Trump took off.  Then Orlando reminds people and the polls coming out after that show all Trump and its reversed Trump 43 to Hillary 39.  That's a 10 point reversal in a week, who is collapsing here?

The butthurt Rs are coming home and the Sanders supporters are all going to stay home.  Hillary is uninspiring as Sanders, a terrible candidate, support clearly showed.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2016, 05:54:25 AM »
operation trump is coming to fruition perfectly

stay tuned for updates

8)
"

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2016, 06:10:24 AM »
Geez, 240 dismantling everyone in this thread.
NERVOUS WRECK

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2016, 06:12:08 AM »
NERVOUS WRECK

you cannot be thrilled with the 'momentum' or 'organization' or 'fundraising' that we've seen for trump.

what month do you think it'll be, before Trump takes a consistent 5 point lead over hilary?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2016, 06:15:09 AM »
Not an average that includes data that comes from secret no publicly disclosed sources.  Oh look, here's another poll from today for you Hillary supporters to choke on:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

Last week Hillary up 44 to 39 after all that favorable post coronation media during the week Trump took off.  Then Orlando reminds people and the polls coming out after that show all Trump and its reversed Trump 43 to Hillary 39.  That's a 10 point reversal in a week, who is collapsing here?

The butthurt Rs are coming home and the Sanders supporters are all going to stay home.  Hillary is uninspiring as Sanders, a terrible candidate, support clearly showed.

we will see.

They are the only poll that has him up currently.

Not saying it can't happen, but honestly. It looks doubtful.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2016, 06:19:58 AM »
you cannot be thrilled with the 'momentum' or 'organization' or 'fundraising' that we've seen for trump.

what month do you think it'll be, before Trump takes a consistent 5 point lead over hilary?
Don't believe these polls, look at what happened with Brexit! The silent majority is real, even I didn't think that would happen. By the way, it's curious that last month he was doing so well and now all of a sudden he's not...The media will push anything to protect the elite, dishonest polls are second nature to them.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2016, 06:31:45 AM »
Don't believe these polls, look at what happened with Brexit! The silent majority is real, even I didn't think that would happen. By the way, it's curious that last month he was doing so well and now all of a sudden he's not...The media will push anything to protect the elite, dishonest polls are second nature to them.

Yes people will tell strangers taking a poll that they support Trump when people like Tu Holmes, 240, and the entire media label such people racists.

Yesterday it was within the margin of error, today he is up.  These are all the postOrlando polls coming online, not the Hillary Coronation week polls.  Her support is collapsing because Bernie voters also hate her.

The real story in November is going to be the collapse of Democrat turnout.  The primaries already showed this.  Berniebots wont show.  Minorities won't show like they did with Obama.  Short haired white chicks with resting bitch face won't be able to carry it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2016, 06:39:19 AM »
I saw something to say about a third of Bernie's people will go Trump over Hillary.  Makes sense.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2016, 06:50:14 AM »
Only poll which means anything is one to show a breakdown by states, anyway.  The 47% - 52% (or whatever) doesn't mean shit.

Yeah, right now it looks like Hillary has the advantage.  But Trump could reverse that if he wants to, no question about it.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2016, 07:29:45 AM »

Maybe never, but that'll be the result.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2016, 07:40:44 AM »
Don't believe these polls

that's 2012 talk right there.   

Repubs' only defense of romney getting creamed in every poll was "don't believe the polls".  And the polls ended up pretty accurate.  It's 2016, they get a lot of it right these days.  If EVERY poll ends up with Hilary +5 come election day, Trump will not win. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2016, 07:51:23 AM »
If the Blacks had gone Bernie, I wonder if that would have made the difference against Hillary.  Many of those early states came down to the black vote, so it seems so.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2016, 08:06:27 AM »
If the Blacks had gone Bernie, I wonder if that would have made the difference against Hillary.  Many of those early states came down to the black vote, so it seems so.

Hilaey would have cheated if it was close.   like crazy.  She's gonna cheat so bad against Trump.  The 2004 Bush Ohio playbook ;)

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2016, 08:26:48 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2016, 08:28:25 AM »
This Rasmussen poll will ruin 240's day:

http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/just-in-latest-poll-bombshell

Yeah, but... not really sure how much we can count on Rassmussn to be accurate and *unbiased*

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_michael_barone/going_out_on_a_limb_romney_beats_obama_handily

12 hours before the 2012 election, FOX-friendly Rassmussen made this prediction:

Bottom line: Romney 315, Obama 223

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2016, 08:33:28 AM »
Yes people will tell strangers taking a poll that they support Trump when people like Tu Holmes, 240, and the entire media label such people racists.

Yesterday it was within the margin of error, today he is up.  These are all the postOrlando polls coming online, not the Hillary Coronation week polls.  Her support is collapsing because Bernie voters also hate her.

The real story in November is going to be the collapse of Democrat turnout.  The primaries already showed this.  Berniebots wont show.  Minorities won't show like they did with Obama.  Short haired white chicks with resting bitch face won't be able to carry it.

I find it interesting that I promote facts and you are stating an opinion.

I am not voting for Hillary or Trump, but go ahead and lump me in with the Democrats if it makes you feel better.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2016, 08:40:51 AM »
NERVOUS WRECK

I actually think 240 is the most calm out of everyone, especially the Trump voters. Behind the perceived confidence of Trump voters, there is doubt and nervousness.

X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2016, 08:43:05 AM »
I actually think 240 is the most calm out of everyone, especially the Trump voters. Behind the perceived confidence of Trump voters, there is doubt and nervousness.
'
I'm a little excited about Trump, because he's a 911 Truther, and he's so close with alex jones.   We could see Bush on trial before the end of Trump's first year lol.

Hilary will be more of the same we have now.  johnson is interesting.

It could easily be Bernie/Warren vs Ryan/Cruz, for all we know.   Hilary should be indicted, Trump should get knocked out convention by delegates for GOP trolling and purposely tanking.   

No need to stress that much yet - get thru the conventions and indictments before anything else.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2016, 08:45:43 AM »
NERVOUS WRECK

Though, I do not care who wins. Hell, I don't even vote.
X