Author Topic: fatty bodybuilder diets  (Read 1811 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
fatty bodybuilder diets
« on: July 13, 2008, 12:22:06 PM »
how come pro bodybuilder like jay cutler or ronnie coleman dont eat lot of fats in their diet...i never here them talk about that kind of stuff...its always protein high, low carbs,etc??
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: fatty bodybuilder diets
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 12:24:54 PM »
Fats are the building blocks for hormones.  A natural doesn't want to cut fats too much because that would hurt test levels.  These guys get all their hormones from a needle, so that's no longer an issue for them.
Ron: "I am lazy."

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 12:26:56 PM »
Fats are the building blocks for hormones.  A natural doesn't want to cut fats too much because that would hurt test levels.  These guys get all their hormones from a needle, so that's no longer an issue for them.
ahhh makes sense

thanks
w

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 12:27:15 PM »

It's still needed for basic internal body functioning.

Think about fish and stuff. Jay eats a lot of it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 12:28:35 PM »
It's still needed for basic internal body functioning.

True, but relatively speaking, heavily juiced guys can get away with a lower fat diet than a natural.
Ron: "I am lazy."

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 12:29:41 PM »
yup. thats very true, and one of the reasons why most bodybuilders use high carb high protein low fat diets.

it also because, carbs are much more anabolic than fats are. but in order to eat carbs, you cant eat any extra fats.

of course it hink most of these guys would benefit from supplemental omega 3, but i agree with the general high carb high protien diet for hard training bodybuilders with lots of muscle who are trying to put on muscle.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 12:31:27 PM »
yup. thats very true, and one of the reasons why most bodybuilders use high carb high protein low fat diets.

it also because, carbs are much more anabolic than fats are. but in order to eat carbs, you cant eat any extra fats.

of course it hink most of these guys would benefit from supplemental omega 3, but i agree with the general high carb high protien diet for hard training bodybuilders with lots of muscle who are trying to put on muscle.
so candi---whats your take on a high protein, moderate fat, moderate carb diet for bulking for a natural?
w

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 12:32:16 PM »

ahahahahha the Oracle has spoken!

you're great

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 12:32:53 PM »
so candi---whats your take on a high protein, moderate fat, moderate carb diet for bulking for a natural?
loook up anabolic diet by mario pasqual. its a cyclical keto diet with high carb weekends. i think thats a good place to start

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 12:37:14 PM »
ahahahahha the Oracle has spoken!

you're great

ta ta
you like my persona ?  ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 12:37:48 PM »
loook up anabolic diet by mario pasqual. its a cyclical keto diet with high carb weekends. i think thats a good place to start
i was actually thinking of doing it...i have the book
w

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 12:41:21 PM »

That's what I'm trying.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 12:43:13 PM »
That's what I'm trying.
when i did it i found that using alot of red meat and whole eggs really really helped keep energy levels and strength up during the week.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 01:23:17 PM »
But what drugs enables Jay to diet on 1000 grams of carbs a day for contests, that's what I want to know. In his last video he said 800 to 1200 grams of carbs, how come he doesn't get problem with insulin resistance etc?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 01:24:24 PM »
But what drugs enables Jay to diet on 1000 grams of carbs a day for contests, that's what I want to know. In his last video he said 800 to 1200 grams of carbs, how come he doesn't get problem with insulin resistance etc?
have you ever dieted with 280 lbs of lean body weight before?

The Coach

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 01:35:26 PM »

It's MAURO Di PASQUALE Not "mario pasqual" :-\

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 01:38:19 PM »
have you ever dieted with 280 lbs of lean body weight before?

I get the point. Probably just enough to keep him full.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 04:05:49 PM »
That's more than 3g of carbs per pound of bodyweight for Jay... quite crazy.
He must be a metabolic freak.
Though I guess he burns like 2000kcals per workout....

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 04:30:37 PM »

Precontest Jay doesn't do that many carbs.  You are thinking of his offseason diet.  I believe he carb cycles, I think that on one of his dvds he mentioned that a low day was about 400 grams. 

ASJChaotic

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2008, 04:59:08 PM »
jay cutler eats 3500 calories to 4000 calories a day, when he is preparing, he says it himself in his video ripped to shreds while doing 3 hours of cardio a day

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 05:24:53 PM »
think about how thick jays muscles are. afetr a workout, not only has he burned up a whole lot of fat, but lets say he trains chest and he fully depletes his pecs of glycogen. (which he probably comes close to doing, given that he trains like at least 25 sets per body part) that is a shit load of carbs to replenish that glycogen ! and isnce he eats low fat diet, his body is burning up fat the whole time after the gym untill his body repleneshes that glycogen. 

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 06:36:06 PM »
jay cutler eats 3500 calories to 4000 calories a day, when he is preparing, he says it himself in his video ripped to shreds while doing 3 hours of cardio a day

Cool, I didn't know he did that much cardio. I noticed that lots of cardio every day works very well being a natural too. But not when it comes to the carbs. I stay under 100 when cutting bodyfat.