Author Topic: Ted Cruz - Goes on vacation during a Texas Deep Freeze  (Read 5387 times)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Ted Cruz
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2021, 03:25:09 PM »
So everyone already forget about the governor of New York that exposed thousands of already vulnerable senior citizens in nursing homes to covid and then got caught trying to cover it up?

Not surprising what the media is doing here to take he spotlight off Cuomo

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2021, 03:27:23 PM »
First of all "Flyin' Ted" is hilarious.

But how does it fail in comparison?

One's behavior went totally opposite of what the public was being told to do, then, instead of a mea culpa, she blamed the hairdresser.

The other guy did nothing of the sort.  Just made a mistake that would cause bad opitics.

Pelosi's was twice as bad.  Even moreso when it was around the time where she was bragging about $12 pint ice cream in front of her 24k fridge while people were losing their jobs in the pandemic.

We see it differently.  I see an 80 year old breaking the rules and getting a hair cut.  I also see a hard ass Texan telling people to stay home and tough it out while his wife books a family vacation to Cancun.  Worse yet, he tried to blame his daughters for his selfish hypocrisy.  Oh, my poor millionaire, spoiled daughters just needed to get out.  Makes sense.  That's what me and any other working class families have been doing all year.  My kids had cabin fever so what did I do?  4 first class tickets to Maui and a couple weeks at the Four Seasons.

I still argue he's worse.  But really, that's not an argument worth our breath.  Incredibly shitty, hypocritical actions by members of both parties.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2021, 04:34:18 PM »
Cruz is a piece of shit (I mean this before this whole cancun shit) but luckily for him Texans don't vote for the person but vote for the party so he keeps winning.  Any jackass in his position would win as long as they're affiliated with the same party.

That goes for any state whether blue or red, in CA votes would be blue no matter who’s running

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2021, 05:06:07 PM »
WoooSHHHHHHHH   

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2021, 05:34:20 PM »
That was for sure a cunt move on Pelosi's part but fails in comparison to what Flying Ted did.

He flew to Cancun to make sure his daughters were safe, and got to where they were supposed to go.  It was planned well in advance of the situation that occured, and he flew back between 24-48 hours.  Again, what is it you think he could have done a a personal level?  He does not run the state like your shitty governor in MI.   Texas has been open, because of the Governer, and like FL and SD which have not shut done hardly anything they have had some of the best results per capita.  Your state is doing shitty, and has a Governer/and reps who does not live by what they preache/mandate for others.  Much like all blue states.  Why is that Detroit, Chicago, NY, LA etc have the majority of gun violence in "sanctuary cities", but "flyover" country has no probs?  We know the demographic answer, but what about the fact that those cities are so crammed together, and people live in shitty housing conditions, and live congestedly on top of one another?  The midwest states like Texas, OK, MS, and more to follow (I believe there is 17 so far) are taking a play from the leftist playbook, and proposing gun sancuatuary states to prevent dickhead in charge and congress from doing anything to gun rights.  Please tell me anything positive the left, or the real dictator with 57 EO's in less than one month have done.

BTW. also explain how "walls don't work" yet the left was campaining for them for years, we gave aid to three countries buried in the last Omnibus/Pandemic bill to build walls, have 25,000 troops protecting the Capitol when DOD says no threat is imminent, and they have a 25-30 fence with razor wire surrounding it.  Rules for thee, not for me.  you are a decent dude AG, but apparently you are fine watching CNN, MSNDC, etc. and have no desire to question them.   Why are u so out of sorts with Cruz taking his daughters to Cancun and flying right back, but you have no prob with Coumo lying about the number of deaths, and killing senior citizens?   Makes no sense dude, and I know you are smarter than that.......at least when you aren't high.....which seems to be always.

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2021, 05:36:12 PM »
He didn't really do anything wrong....it's all optics. The power is back on in Texas anyways

What the hell is he going to do in Texas that he couldn't do in Cancun? Do people think he's a utility worker?

Of course CNN has been reporting on this all day. Still nothing on Cuomo.

Exactly what I said.....I'm just more long winded when I get worked up. ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2021, 05:59:37 PM »
As Ive said I dont know squat about US politics, but this guy goes on vacation with his family to Mexico in the middle of a crisis where his state is in a deepfreeze? I sincerely hope someone feeds him his teeth. What a bitch

So bloody what, travel if you can !.

Yours diplomats,military,doctors & families travel every day so !.

UN & WHO mob never ever stop traveling ................

You must be penniless & have no balls to travel ..................

STOP JELAOUSLY BITCHING !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2021, 06:03:41 PM »
you might be a hypocrit, I am not

:o drunken Serbian  ::) is back ................

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2021, 06:33:17 PM »
He flew to Cancun to make sure his daughters were safe, and got to where they were supposed to go.  It was planned well in advance of the situation that occured, and he flew back between 24-48 hours.  Again, what is it you think he could have done a a personal level?  He does not run the state like your shitty governor in MI.   Texas has been open, because of the Governer, and like FL and SD which have not shut done hardly anything they have had some of the best results per capita.  Your state is doing shitty, and has a Governer/and reps who does not live by what they preache/mandate for others.  Much like all blue states.  Why is that Detroit, Chicago, NY, LA etc have the majority of gun violence in "sanctuary cities", but "flyover" country has no probs?  We know the demographic answer, but what about the fact that those cities are so crammed together, and people live in shitty housing conditions, and live congestedly on top of one another?  The midwest states like Texas, OK, MS, and more to follow (I believe there is 17 so far) are taking a play from the leftist playbook, and proposing gun sancuatuary states to prevent dickhead in charge and congress from doing anything to gun rights.  Please tell me anything positive the left, or the real dictator with 57 EO's in less than one month have done.

BTW. also explain how "walls don't work" yet the left was campaining for them for years, we gave aid to three countries buried in the last Omnibus/Pandemic bill to build walls, have 25,000 troops protecting the Capitol when DOD says no threat is imminent, and they have a 25-30 fence with razor wire surrounding it.  Rules for thee, not for me.  you are a decent dude AG, but apparently you are fine watching CNN, MSNDC, etc. and have no desire to question them.   Why are u so out of sorts with Cruz taking his daughters to Cancun and flying right back, but you have no prob with Coumo lying about the number of deaths, and killing senior citizens?   Makes no sense dude, and I know you are smarter than that.......at least when you aren't high.....which seems to be always.

His wife's texts don't support your narrative.  Why not have a bigger melt down?  Perhaps take the diaper off your face and strap it between your legs.  Have a great weekend.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2021, 07:12:30 PM »
His wife's texts don't support your narrative.  Why not have a bigger melt down?  Perhaps take the diaper off your face and strap it between your legs.  Have a great weekend.

Hahaha.  Yep.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2021, 09:11:03 PM »

Was anyone harmed by Cruzs' actions?

Hope this helps

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2021, 09:21:26 PM »
Was anyone harmed by Cruzs' actions?

Hope this helps
Cruz’s reputation gets harmed again.

The fact that he lied about it when he came back.... shows how self aware he isn’t.  It this was blown out of proportion just like everything these days,  but cmon man, just come clean.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2021, 12:19:49 AM »
Cruz’s reputation gets harmed again.

The fact that he lied about it when he came back.... shows how self aware he isn’t.  It this was blown out of proportion just like everything these days,  but cmon man, just come clean.

He's a politician, this is the life they live.

Besides, he didn't kill innocent elderly people and deceive their families, now did he?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2021, 12:55:58 AM »
He's a politician, this is the life they live.

Besides, he didn't kill innocent elderly people and deceive their families, now did he?

Call it a day.  Get a good nights rest and try again tomorrow.  Really coming across as desperate.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2021, 12:59:24 AM »
Call it a day.  Get a good nights rest and try again tomorrow.  Really coming across as desperate.

Ah,so I see you've come to your senses....you've got no rebuttal.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Ted Cruz - Goes on vacation during a Texas Deep Freeze
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2021, 06:35:37 AM »
I like Cruz and agree with him on most issues but bailing  when your state is in a crisis is just a bad look. I don’t know what he was thinking.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2021, 07:04:58 AM »
I like Cruz and agree with him on most issues but bailing  when your state is in a crisis is just a bad look. I don’t know what he was thinking.
its also an unconscious statement of self uselessness
c

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2021, 07:14:11 AM »
Tejas Deep Fried

Q

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2021, 07:32:00 AM »

Alaska (24.5 per 100k people)
Alabama (22.9 per 100k people)
Montana (22.5 per 100k people)
Louisiana (21.7 per 100k people)
Mississippi (21.5 per 100k people)
Missouri (21.5 per 100k people)
Arkansas (20.3 per 100k people)
Wyoming (18.8 per 100k people)
West Virginia (18.6 per 100k people)
New Mexico (18.5 per 100k people)
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2021, 01:12:24 PM »
Alaska (24.5 per 100k people)
Alabama (22.9 per 100k people)
Montana (22.5 per 100k people)
Louisiana (21.7 per 100k people)
Mississippi (21.5 per 100k people)
Missouri (21.5 per 100k people)
Arkansas (20.3 per 100k people)
Wyoming (18.8 per 100k people)
West Virginia (18.6 per 100k people)
New Mexico (18.5 per 100k people)
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

I said cities, not states.  Your list does nothing to show whether it was gun violence/suicde/protection/accdentlal. Many of these on your list are hunting states or miserable places to live so I'm sure accidental and suicide are likely up there for actual cause of death by guns

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2021, 01:20:13 PM »
I've lived in the North and in Texas and other Southern states, so understand all sides of the situation.  People in the South never see snow and don't have the equipment, so it's complete chaos if they get an inch.  It's snowed three times in the last two weeks where I'm at and so impressed with how well they've plowed the streets.

Two inches in the South............

Same. Lived up North and South.

Simple - if you don’t know how to drive in snow, then stay off the roads. Issue with Texas is you see many dumbasses in trucks thinking that since it’s a truck then that makes them qualified to drive in bad conditions.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2021, 02:10:31 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2021, 02:15:49 PM »

DerrickRigg.bber

• Getbig II
  • 6'2", 277lb. bodybuilder
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2021, 02:58:09 PM »
Cruz just made his girls entitled brats.

When I was that age, my sister and I had to help some of the older residents in the neighborhood during winter weather conditions. They involved sealing up windows with plastic and tape, sweeping sidewalks, shoveling snow, etc.

If those girls wanted to get out of the house (as Flying/Lying Cruz says), then he should have driven them and his entire family, including Heidi, and volunteered at the Houston Food Bank. They were looking for volunteers.

When you look down on your constituents like you are too good to associate with them, isn't a good thing.
F

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2021, 03:22:34 PM »
Tejas Deep Fried

That’s a perfect woman, I know most people consider this fat so I guess I’m just a chubby chaser.