Author Topic: safe way to cut down on water retention with high carb diet  (Read 2078 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
what do you suggest?....i was thinking the simplest of all thoughts and that is not drinking much water at all...do i really need it if im on a high carb diet because they hold molecules of water. i know i would be thirsty but looking dry n ripped would be a great sacrificing thirst hahaha....i know for a fact the more water i drink the more i hold to an extent though.
A

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
Re: safe way to cut down on water retention with high carb diet
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 12:18:16 PM »
I think the only safe thing for someone with your intelligence is permanent placement in a "home."

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 12:47:49 PM »
I think the only safe thing for someone with your intelligence is permanent placement in a "home."

hashaha what like a home with a bunch chicks with plenty of carbs but not much water to stay ripped?
A

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 12:51:13 PM »
If you don't drink much water you'll retain any you do drink... I.e. the more water you drink the less you retain... Think of a cactus in the desert.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 01:09:42 PM »
diuretics

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 01:12:13 PM »
Dont drink water and only consume apples for thirst like momo !!

L

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 01:18:02 PM »
If you don't drink much water you'll retain any you do drink... I.e. the more water you drink the less you retain... Think of a cactus in the desert.
man we aint no plants dogg....

a more clearer question...

like say those dudes that cut water for a contest lets say they just ate normally ect  and still cut water, would there be any damage to the body. do we really need that much water if we are getting water from our foods?
A

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 01:26:43 PM »
By home, I meant mental institution. 

There are these things called hormones in our bodies.  These magically little things are activated in various amounts for many things.  One special one is actually there to help keep idiots like you alive. 

It's called anti-diuretic hormone. 
This hormone is released in an inversely proportional manner to the amount of fluid you take it. 

So.....if you don't drink water, ADH will make you HOLD water. 

body88

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2006, 01:37:18 PM »
WHY DO YOU GUYS FALL FOR GIMMICK ACCOUNTS??!!!! It is obvious he is stating facts that would be the exact opposite of what he would need to do to achieve this goal.

Here is a hint

I know if I drink more water I will retain more water

HMMMM

8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2006, 01:59:46 PM »
By home, I meant mental institution. 

There are these things called hormones in our bodies.  These magically little things are activated in various amounts for many things.  One special one is actually there to help keep idiots like you alive. 

It's called anti-diuretic hormone. 
This hormone is released in an inversely proportional manner to the amount of fluid you take it. 

So.....if you don't drink water, ADH will make you HOLD water. 

exactly there are extents that the adh will work and an EXTENT of how much water we hold. OBVIOUSLY we will hold SOME water even when gettin in little amounts per day. i know when i have cut water in the past in two to three days i have lost about 15 -20 pounds and look really cut. but i dont know how harmful this could be...i was getting in some water but not much.
A