Author Topic: What can I take OTC for blood high bood pressure?  (Read 11940 times)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
Re: What can I take OTC for blood high bood pressure?
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2006, 02:01:59 PM »
I appreciate all the infor, but what about any OTC stuff I can take?  Also i'm sure it will go down a good bit when i cycle off the tren.

thanks,
jamie
grundle has no sack,

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2006, 03:20:49 PM »
stop the tren...and other gear.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2006, 03:23:39 PM »
uhm no.. im asking if anyone knows OTC that would help, that was the question.. and i have a dr apt soon.
grundle has no sack,

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2006, 05:38:55 PM »
 :o

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2006, 08:57:39 PM »
I appreciate all the infor, but what about any OTC stuff I can take?  Also i'm sure it will go down a good bit when i cycle off the tren.

thanks,
jamie
As has already been discused in your thread in the gear section, tren by itself does not cause hypertension unless you are already genetically predisposed to it. Since you fall into this category and on top of that from what you have posted it would seem your diet is not on point to combat against this, why on earth are you so hell bent on continuing the tren? It is obvious that you are one of the unlucky ones who can be affected by tren in a negative way, so the smart thing to do is to stop using it...pretty simple really.

Because of these facts, no OTC med is going to help, not while you are still doing things that continually aid the problem. For example, look at it like this: A guy is 20lbs over weight, he starts taking an ECA stack to help burn the fat off but he refuses to exercise or eat a clean healthy diet below his maintenance calorie level. How much weight is this guy going to lose? None, because he hasn't addressed the real problem and hasn't taken the proper steps to fix the problem.

Don't get me wrong Jamie, I'm not telling you that you should never use AAS again or that you should have never tried it, that's up to you, just as all your life's choices are up to you. But now you find yourself with a problem and again you have to make the choices as to what you're going to do about it all by yourself. I hope your smart about the whole thing and choose wisely, other wise you may be in for a world of trouble...the balls in your court bro. Good luck :)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2006, 09:01:49 PM »
yup and tren has been blamed for temper problems...and you definately m.eltdown quite frequently so.....

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2006, 12:43:37 PM »
heres a new one for you ladies... since those are old.

grundle has no sack,

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2006, 12:44:57 PM »
those pics are very old ladies... here..

yeah...here is a pic of me acting like I have some lats.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2006, 04:24:35 PM »
no im not even flexing fat ass, stay out of my fucking thread.. princess, get this ass out of here, im askgin for help not some fat ass troll to follow me around.
grundle has no sack,

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2006, 05:25:16 PM »

look at that celulite on those arms you fat piece of shit !

we should call your fat ass "cottage cheese boy"

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2006, 10:01:55 PM »
those are old and thats my ribcage, quit following me like a dog you bitch... look at the new pics... homo
grundle has no sack,

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2006, 10:03:49 PM »
oh yeah geo, do you work out at all... and do you not live on this board other than washing cars worth less than my watch.. you fag
grundle has no sack,

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2006, 02:35:12 AM »
no im not even flexing fat ass, stay out of my fucking thread.. princess, get this ass out of here, im askgin for help not some fat ass troll to follow me around.

DUDE...you need to chill out...get off the tren or something....lol...I was just messing with you. You are no doubt a big dude you look pretty good,but damn you get sooo pissed  off sooo easy it is just hard to resist... :D.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2006, 03:23:30 AM »
has anyone heard of the niacin working?

And on a serious note...I have had high blood preasure in the past,mostly because I used to abuse ephedrine and other stimulants,but anyway,I have tried niacin and it ALWAYS made me flush horribly...maybe it was just the brand,but I tried timed release and it still made me flush and turn bright red and itch like crazy.But like I said at that time I was also taking a lot of ephedrine. Just my two cents on the niacin.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2006, 10:50:33 PM »
I'm on Test E and I have High BP Once and awhile my face goes red for no reason and i have a tan which I never got of a salon or the sun itself. Do I worry about this HBP YES of course. I go and just my BP everyday at Shooper-drug mart and Just last week I went and saw my doctor about it; did I inform him on my steriod use no, because personally having a doctor who doesn't know much about steriods in general isn't going to help me more if I tell him I'm on them. Do I see another doctors, yes one more, my wifes doctor who does know I'm on gear, does he care no it isn't his place, I advise him of any new health problem I get thou. I see him thou bi-weekly.

So what I'm trying to say in all that crap is HBP isn't cool, and the only reason I'm still on my cycle is because my BP changes from day-to-day.

For the niacin stop taking it. Niacin isn'ty going to make the HBP go away if anything it might increase it. PLus have you reasearch on niacin and what it does? Maybe then you would realize why it isn't going to fix your HBP problem and may make it worst.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2006, 07:00:51 PM »
As has already been discused in your thread in the gear section, tren by itself does not cause hypertension unless you are already genetically predisposed to it. Since you fall into this category and on top of that from what you have posted it would seem your diet is not on point to combat against this, why on earth are you so hell bent on continuing the tren? It is obvious that you are one of the unlucky ones who can be affected by tren in a negative way, so the smart thing to do is to stop using it...pretty simple really.

Because of these facts, no OTC med is going to help, not while you are still doing things that continually aid the problem. For example, look at it like this: A guy is 20lbs over weight, he starts taking an ECA stack to help burn the fat off but he refuses to exercise or eat a clean healthy diet below his maintenance calorie level. How much weight is this guy going to lose? None, because he hasn't addressed the real problem and hasn't taken the proper steps to fix the problem.

Don't get me wrong Jamie, I'm not telling you that you should never use AAS again or that you should have never tried it, that's up to you, just as all your life's choices are up to you. But now you find yourself with a problem and again you have to make the choices as to what you're going to do about it all by yourself. I hope your smart about the whole thing and choose wisely, other wise you may be in for a world of trouble...the balls in your court bro. Good luck :)

actually bro thats an old pic, i'm down to 215, and eating very healthy... Div did say that it causes hypertension, but we all know what an expert he is...
grundle has no sack,

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2006, 07:02:42 PM »
oh and sorry about being a dick, im just tired of the haters who post no pics, and down on others that do... besides those are all old, you guys would be surprised at my new pics... very lean and ripped.  probably dont beleive me though, but i have them.. but i wanna wait another month on my diet to get better before posting them.. besides, i'm a fighter not a BB
grundle has no sack,

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2006, 08:08:45 PM »

actually bro thats an old pic, i'm down to 215, and eating very healthy... Div did say that it causes hypertension, but we all know what an expert he is...
Bro I've never seen your pics so I don't know what you're talking about.

As for what DIV said, and I repeat, tren does not cause hypertension in most cases unless the individual is predisposed to it...make sense?

As far as DIV being an expert, I don't agree with him 100% of the time, I've never claimed him to be Dan Duchaine reincarnated, but he knows his shit better then most, both from research and his own trial and error...that's worth a lot in my book. I've never seen where he actually gave anyone blatant bad advice.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2006, 09:38:54 PM »
I read in the newest issue of mens health, that taking melatonin will lower blood pressure by 10%... Something to do with lowering it during sleep... I'll scan the article and post it.

grundle has no sack,

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2006, 01:50:08 AM »
I think you should just see your doc and get a script for some good bp meds...and not have to worry about it ever again.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2006, 06:22:19 AM »
once you go on bp meds, you can never come off.
grundle has no sack,

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2006, 09:45:32 AM »
Jamie,
Didn't you say awhile back you had a Dr. appt.?
How did that go?
:

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2006, 09:59:31 AM »
Well he said pretty much the same thing as you guys.  No drinking, and I dont smoke, so he thinks it will go down more than it has after i'm off the tren.
grundle has no sack,

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2006, 11:09:03 AM »
Well he said pretty much the same thing as you guys.  No drinking, and I dont smoke, so he thinks it will go down more than it has after i'm off the tren.

So
the cuff was/is not the issue
:

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2006, 08:58:45 AM »
yeah they did have to use a bigger one
grundle has no sack,