Author Topic: david beckham on the cover of menshealth sporting a new hairdo  (Read 2638 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
david beckham on the cover of menshealth sporting a new hairdo
« on: January 25, 2012, 09:14:59 AM »
below in the youtube clip. is the moment that launched david beckham on his journey to an international sports celebrity superstar. like him or not, you've gotta give the guy props for what he's managed to achieve for himself. always comes across as very humble and decent.

i remember the goal like it was yesterday. infact, there was a piece in 'the sun' newspaper the following monday, where beckham tried ten times to score from the halfway line for the photographer.failed evertime i think. or maybe even scored just once.

the other team (in blue), wimbledon, don't exist as such anymore. they split to form two teams when it was decided to relocate to milton keynes. actor, vinny jones played for them at on time. won the fa cup.

so in a nutshell... time fucking flies  ;D  

'I never wanted to be famous, I only wanted to play football': David Beckham reflects on his superstardom

By Emily Sheridan

Last updated at 12:28 PM on 25th January 2012

Comments (159)

It's a long time since David Beckham went from being a regular Premiership footballer to 'Beckham the brand'.

But despite raking in millions of pounds for lucrative advertising campaigns, David Beckham insists he never set out to be famous.

The father-of-four, 36, says all he ever wanted to was play football and somehow, after getting together with Spice Girl wife Victoria, they became a celebrity supercouple.

Not ready to retire: David Beckham talks about his career and Olympic hopes in the new issue of Men's Health magazine

As he poses with a quiff for a new black and white photoshoot for the UK edition of Men's Health magazine, Beckham opens up on his decision to re-sign with Los Angeles Galaxy last week.

He tells the magazine: 'I never wanted to be famous. I was never interested in anything else apart from becoming a footballer.'

And at 36, Beckham knows he doesn't have long left in the game, but certainly has a lot to do before he retires.

He said: 'I know what my limits are, what I can achieve and which passes I can play. So that’s been my game over the last few years: I have adapted to my age, different situations and the position that I’m playing in.

'I still love playing; I still love being part of a team. Right now I’m not even thinking about retiring.'

Although Team GB coach Stuart Pearce is yet to choose which footballers will represent the country at this summer's Olympics, Beckham is hoping for the captain's job.

He enthused: 'I’d like to play for a GB football team because it’s something that hasn’t happened for many, many years. Hopefully I’ll be fit, hopefully I’ll be in form and hopefully I’ll be playing.'

The full interview with Beckham is in the March issue of Men's Health magazine, on sale Monday 30 January.

Knows his limits: David Beckham said he knows he doesn't have long int he game but keeps himself in trim condition, seen here in LA today going to training

Rockin' out: Beckham shows off his quiff in the fun shoot

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: david beckham on the cover of menshealth sporting a new hairdo
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 09:27:25 AM »
Knows his limits: David Beckham said he knows he doesn't have long int he game but keeps himself in trim condition, seen here in LA today going to training

::)

he could play til 42-45 in the mls and be an all-star.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 09:30:11 AM »
guy has one of the most overrated builds in professional sports.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 09:30:20 AM »
Cutler hair.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 09:33:12 AM »

Very few things in this world are more gay than giving a thought to hairdo....  :-X :-X :-\

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 09:36:44 AM »

Very few things in this world are more gay than giving a thought to hairdo....  :-X :-X :-\

even when talking about a bloke who is famous for his different hairstyles  ???

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 09:39:10 AM »
this poor bloke is not allowed to retire. his money grubbing wife is gonna force him to milk every last penny from any sort of contract he will ever get. lol, a delusions of grandeur wife that prolly spends more dough than the wife of a saudi oil sheik four spoiled kids and then his own all day beauty treatments  ;D he is fucked.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 09:43:37 AM »
cock-sniffer.
Boundary Breaker

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 09:53:08 AM »
I'm curious how much he could bench? tiger woods claims to have a 300 pound bp ::)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 09:56:17 AM »
My sister on beckham - "he's muscular but not too muscular".  ;D

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 09:57:10 AM »
My sister on beckham - "he's muscular but not too muscular".  ;D

Girls low standards for what is muscular are fantastic.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 10:01:43 AM »
David oh my.. That hairstyle is so 2011 years style in sweden, see it on all males twenty-thirtysomething. Shaved sides and neck with greasy biker slick to the back on top. Beckham was early with the faus hawk though

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 10:04:19 AM »
this poor bloke is not allowed to retire. his money grubbing wife is gonna force him to milk every last penny from any sort of contract he will ever get. lol, a delusions of grandeur wife that prolly spends more dough than the wife of a saudi oil sheik four spoiled kids and then his own all day beauty treatments  ;D he is fucked.

this.. but its probably more to do with keeping 'brand beckham' in the publics mind. to be fsir to him though. he does love playing football. must be a nightmare for sportsmen when their careers are nearing their end.

oh, and his new underwear company has got an advert during the superbowl

http://www.metro.co.uk/lifestyle/887759-david-beckhams-h-m-underwear-advert-to-debut-during-super-bowl