Author Topic: 4/4/68- MLK tribute  (Read 2979 times)

warchild

• Getbig III
Re: 4/4/68- MLK tribute
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 11:35:17 PM »
go here for the truth   http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/keytopics/MLK.shtml

there are numerous valid/academic sites that tell the real truth.....many are heavily suppressed by the individuals that love to perpetuate white guilt

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 11:36:28 PM »
It's well documented, look it up

I am not saying it wasn't plagiarized but that he never claimed it solely as his own and that he was the one who put it in the mainsteam.
I

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2008, 11:43:24 PM »
no, MLK was a known cross dresser who cheated on his wife many times, that was established by the FBI in the 60's.

is this the general consensus in the trailerpark in which you live?

you need to grow up and realise propigating damaging stereotypes only serve to make you look ignorant and unintelligent.

it's sad the rest of the world equates the average american with you- simpleminded, racist and obese.

b

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 11:50:29 PM »
It's also well documented that he cheated on his wife many times.....Coretta Scott King even knew about it and chose to accept it

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2008, 12:02:17 AM »
When 2027 rolls around, it'll be interesting to see if those files are released and if they are, what info will actually be revealed and what info will be buried.....too many people are content with drinking the mainstream koolaid

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2008, 12:02:48 AM »
It's also well documented that he cheated on his wife many times.....Coretta Scott King even knew about it and chose to accept it

Hell men will be men but if we persecuted everyone we wouldn't have this great country we have today. Almost everyone who helped make this country has a dark side per say but without them we wouldn't be who we are. I think the media and it's constant "digging for skeletons in the closet" has either scared away or took down many who could make this country better in every aspect.
I

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2008, 07:20:31 AM »
What would he think today?
99% of countries led by black leaders are poor/corrupt/etc...

everytime I turn on the news there is another black major being arrested for corruption...

not being racist, bu just saying they need to pick up the pieces and remember good leaders like MLK.
you are gay.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2008, 09:21:54 AM »
What would he think today?
99% of countries led by black leaders are poor/corrupt/etc...

everytime I turn on the news there is another black white major being arrested for corruption...

not being racist, bu just saying they need to pick up the pieces and remember good leaders like MLK.

fixed

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2008, 10:30:29 AM »
no, the white majors are resigning because of sex scandels,,,

the black ones are being arrested for corruption....  a little difference.

but in all, i think 1% of white majors are getting in trouble, but 50% of black majors are....detroit/dc/ etc...
you are gay.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2008, 10:37:16 AM »
no, the white majors are resigning because of sex scandels,,,

the black ones are being arrested for corruption....  a little difference.

but in all, i think 1% of white majors are getting in trouble, but 50% of black majors are....detroit/dc/ etc...
Hmmm. Maybe too reductive. Probably a better correlation with income/capita or actual investment or some other factor, maybe tie it to geography - ie. rust belt vs sun belt. In any case, there's lots of white corruption, and here I'm thinking notably of the father/son Daleys in Chitown. Greedy, greedy, greedy.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2008, 12:10:28 PM »
Dr. Chimps, well, how do you explain Africa?  People still living in huts, no food, extreme poverty.  Why are there no great leaders there that are no corrupt?  why can almost every other country have it together?  those poor people in Africa, if they had some good leaders, many would not be in poverty....etc.
you are gay.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2008, 02:51:19 PM »
Dr. Chimps, well, how do you explain Africa?  People still living in huts, no food, extreme poverty.  Why are there no great leaders there that are no corrupt?  why can almost every other country have it together?  those poor people in Africa, if they had some good leaders, many would not be in poverty....etc.
Oooh boy. Africa is a whole different kettle of fish. You've had centuries of colonialism, then decades of dependency and since the late 50's some independence. On top of that you have tribalism, poor trade relations (or one-crop/resource economies) and cronyism ('Big Man Syndrome') and just out-and-out greed. Africa does have some brighter lights: Uganda, despite it one party 'democracy' has made some good strides; S. Africa is chugging along; Egypt is affluent enough but has political unrest. On the other hand, there are some the world's basket cases here, as well: Mugabe has fucked Zimbabwe right up; Somalia has had no real structural gov't for the last 10 yrs+; and the repressive regimes found in Sudan or Mauritania. Africa needs a lot of help, but it is too remote, too risky for investment and too black.  :-\