Author Topic: 2010 Olympia - Kai Greene's Olympia Condition Explained  (Read 10852 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: 2010 Olympia - Kai Greene's Olympia Condition Explained
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2010, 05:53:32 PM »
I have been very busy as of late and thus have not had time to shed any further detail on the inner workings of professional bodybuilding. I have a minute, and I thought I would help clear up the speculation as to Kai Greene's lackluster performance at the Mr. Olympia.

As I'm sure one can deduce, his problem is simply too much drugs. When you are on as many anabolics, peptides (from growth to every research peptide imagineable), ancillaries, fat burning chemicals and diuretics in the massive doses that Kai is known for it takes a very calculated mind and team of experts to time everything right. Kai and Oscar did not time the dosages correctly and paid the price.

Let me elaborate - I have stated in the past that Kai Greene is on more testosterone than anyone else in the Olympia lineup. Any decent competitor and his guru understands that testosterone - in almost any dosage - needs to be discontinued or at the very least tapered into a faster acting ester before competition with enough time to come in shedding the typical estrogenic bloat.

Mistake #1 - Oscar and Kai decided that to be as full as possible, they would continue using a testosterone blend right until the day of the show and simply increase diuretics and anti estrogens. On paper that might make sense, but anyone well versed in bodybuilding drug interactions should understand the human body doesnt always work like a formula and that last bit of subcutaneous water isnt always as easily pulled out ESPECIALLY on grams of a testosterone blend.

Mistake #2 - simply using too many research peptides in conjuction with each other, without being aware of the subcutaneous water retention they often induce.

Mistake #3 - usig anadrol to fill out when in watery condition in the first place. instead of looking lean and full as one who followed an intelligent test and peptide pre contest protocol would, Kai simply looked bloated.

These are all common mistakes that many competitors make - trying to get too big on too much chemicals all at once. Kai simnply fell into that trap.  

sounds plausible. your information isnt entirely scientifically accurate, but the gist of it is. might not have been what happened with Kai, he seemed to be holding a little more than just water, and i think he probably spilled over too, but your explanation is likely. i know kai planned on coming in as bgi as possible this year. and he was deifnitely huge. but this information you are spewing, while it sounds credible, could have been made up by anyone with a few years of exerience with the juice. so you really wont have any credibility till you can back yourself up with some kind of identification. gh15 was an exception, and he did provide lots of info to prove he was a legit insider, but even he didnt get accepted fully by everyone.

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 06:02:35 PM »
I heard sth about carbing up with Cell tech, boohaahaa ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2010, 06:02:50 PM »
gh15 has proven nothing young one

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2010, 06:08:47 PM »
He thought he put on more mass than he actually did. Didnt realize his ego was tricking him to come in too heavy.

jojo2371

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 06:29:16 PM »
At least he beat Dennis James and is the new "2 weeks out Mr.Olympia"   ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2010, 06:33:13 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2010, 06:38:22 PM »
kai was robbed
A

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2010, 06:38:43 PM »
At least he beat Dennis James and is the new "2 weeks out Mr.Olympia"   ;D

blasphemy..no such thing is possible

no ones beats DJ in the "2 weeks out in the gym tank top shot"
I

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2010, 06:39:11 PM »
I have stated in the past that Kai Greene is on more testosterone than anyone else in the Olympia lineup.  

What - more even that Branch's test dosage???

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2010, 06:52:07 PM »
Kai decided to walk down the wrong path... size instead of conditioning. He will be back... diced and shredded.
Yup, sums it up nicely!

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2010, 06:56:38 PM »
translation: Kai should have stuck to his "fruit" diet, he would have screwed the competition!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2010, 07:02:20 PM »
  Too much fruit