Author Topic: Rate this guy as a 'natty'  (Read 6734 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Rate this guy as a 'natty'
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2008, 10:09:36 AM »
Since I have been surrounded by these kind of models,its interesting that most of their girl/boyfriend are normal people.
When I was a club dancer at 1997,i was popular among girls(Haha,i was not old fart like now. Believe me ;D) but never ever choosed those hot ones, my fellow dancers also did that same. I always say. Sex is very spiritual. It depends on spirits you or she owns.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2008, 10:11:18 AM »
Since I have been surrounded by these kind of models,its interesting that most of their girl/boyfriend are normal people.
When I was a club dancer at 1997,i was popular among girls(Haha,i was not old fart like now. Believe me ;D) but never ever choosed those hot ones, my fellow dancers also did that same. I always say. Sex is very spiritual. It depends on spirits you or she owns.

yes my dick doesn't go after hot chicks,as long as they are nice and intelligent i fuck them ::)

affy

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2008, 10:11:35 AM »

lol

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2008, 10:17:43 AM »
Sex is as spiritual to me as wanking to Jenna Jameson getting piledrived on DVD.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2008, 10:18:36 AM »
yes my dick doesn't go after hot chicks,as long as they are nice and intelligent i fuck them ::)
Nono. Dont get me wrong my friend, the intelligence is nothing to do with the spirits i refer.
Its something we cant explain very well...........
Have you met any girl very attractive sexualy and she is not beautiful at all?

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2008, 10:19:52 AM »
Sex is as spiritual to me as wanking to Jenna Jameson getting piledrived on DVD.

Sex is the most entertaining cardio you can do.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2008, 10:20:42 AM »
Nono. Dont get me wrong my friend, the intelligence is nothing to do with the spirits i refer.
Its something we cant explain very well...........
Have you met any girl very attractive sexualy and she is not beautiful at all?

no^^

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2008, 10:31:51 AM »
no^^
Oh really!? :o
I sometime get very horney just talking to some girl who is not so beautiful.
And sometime i feel nothing with a very beautiful girl.
There is a beautiful girl and she always keep company with me when i do cardio every morning. She is very hot.Cute person also.
But i dont feel myself horny. Why? No idea at all....

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2008, 10:33:24 AM »
If hes the Ideal for natural BB then alot of naturals superceed the Ideal.200 to 225 6ft lean is the Ideal.

None would be that lean at 225 or close to that.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2008, 10:34:08 AM »
Oh really!? :o
I sometime get very horney just talking to some girl who is not so beautiful.
And sometime i feel nothing with a very beautiful girl.
There is a beautiful girl and she always keep company with me when i do cardio every morning. She is very hot.Cute person also.
But i dont feel myself horny. Why? No idea at all....

why? because she doesn't have a penis is probably why
Abandon every hope...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2008, 10:36:12 AM »
why? because she doesn't have a penis is probably why
Obviously you are young and have never fvck many women or possibly virgin.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2008, 10:38:24 AM »
Yeah. I dont say 100%. But most of us cant do that.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2008, 10:46:05 AM »
At 6ft 225 is attainable i never had the calipers measure my body fat but i could see the outline of my abs.Croatch is about 5,7 5,8 and his 210 or there abouts lean.You could never weigh that natural like the guy who started this thread with deep etched abs i would be lucky to be 190 with abs like that.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2008, 12:29:05 PM »
kyomu I understand where your comming from I have met women whom are ok but not gourgeous or beautiful and they had something about them that turned me on. Now a completley hideous chick or fat chick could have a great personality but I will not get aroused, those type of chicks I meet turn into friends and nothing else. now If I meet a hot chick with a fucked up attitude no doubt I still try to hit it attraction is attraction "women fall for undesireables w/ a good personality not men in most cases" but if women doesn't have a great face but nice ass or tits it's on I have too have some sort of attraction. You ever talked to a chick over the net and her pic looked good and personality was awesome than u meet the chick and she looks like a sea donkey you'll proably try to run and hide make any sense

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2008, 12:38:59 PM »
maybe my standards are too high? ???
you fuck jungle monkeys with missing teeth, your standards are in line with your capabilities if you ask me..
L

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2008, 03:15:19 PM »
kyomu I understand where your comming from I have met women whom are ok but not gourgeous or beautiful and they had something about them that turned me on. Now a completley hideous chick or fat chick could have a great personality but I will not get aroused, those type of chicks I meet turn into friends and nothing else. now If I meet a hot chick with a fucked up attitude no doubt I still try to hit it attraction is attraction "women fall for undesireables w/ a good personality not men in most cases" but if women doesn't have a great face but nice ass or tits it's on I have too have some sort of attraction. You ever talked to a chick over the net and her pic looked good and personality was awesome than u meet the chick and she looks like a sea donkey you'll proably try to run and hide make any sense
Yes you are right. I am not saying that the appearance is not important.
Just i insist that the appearance is not crucial thing. Thats all.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2008, 07:12:26 PM »
whoa seriously this picture almost gave me a seizure!  I can barely look at the colors without getting vertigo.  I'd still hit it though, probably throw up on her back. . . oh well.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2008, 09:41:55 PM »
kyumo is absolutely right. there are many stereotypically hot women that have the worst personalities. life is all about them and they think they should be on a pedestal above everyone else. good for a fuck, but u would need a high tolerence for bullshit and a low inteligence level urself to relate to what she is saying. then there are the more average girls, who have something special about them in ur eyes, that u can relate to and form a bond with. may not be blonde hair, big boobs, but u know that u'd get along with them better if u were to form a relationship, and the average looks are just the same as if she were to have those stereotypically good looks. in the end, it's knowing the difference between one night stand and longterm relationship.

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2008, 07:39:21 AM »

Kyomu, most of those who dont understand what you mean, they mostly look at hot girls on internet,
and they are very inexperienced regarding girls.

I know what you are talking about and I was managing a big nightclub in your country for a while.
The girls... it was  an incredible time, absolutely fantastic.
I am very grateful, experienced things I thought only movie stars like Charlie Sheen could.
I cant even talk about it here because ppl would go nuts and call me a liar.

But you are right, attraction have many factors involved, not only how they look.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2008, 08:00:59 AM »

Kyomu, most of those who dont understand what you mean, they mostly look at hot girls on internet,

I know what you are talking about and I was managing a big nightclub in your country for a while.
I am very grateful, experienced things I thought only movie stars like Charlie Sheen could.

But you are right, attraction have many factors involved, not only how they look.

Wow. What a experience you had! Running night club business in japan was tough right? Due to Yakuza,Police....etc. :-[
Fortunately, I was a club dancer in Spain. Spanish people love party 1000000 times more than American. I had a lot of good memories there. :D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2008, 11:23:26 AM »

translation: can't get hot chicks so hits on the ugly ones instead :D

no offence ;D
tank u jesus

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2008, 11:28:50 AM »
translation: can't get hot chicks so hits on the ugly ones instead :D

no offence ;D
So, you think that we are saying lie and we are ugly or not attractive...
Can you post your pic if you think you are so attractive to woman?
Then we can ask to the girls here if you are attaractive or not. Deal?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2008, 11:50:29 AM »
calm down tiger it was a joke
tank u jesus

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2008, 11:54:21 AM »
any time you say anything about any women not being attractive, your going to get tons of hate here at getbig.com.....      the guys on this site couldnt pull a retarded, obese, half reptile bitch even if she was in a wheel chair.      so of course anything is going to look good to them.

kyomu your right.    alll of us who have experience with attractive females know what your talking about.

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2008, 12:21:52 PM »
Wow. What a experience you had! Running night club business in japan was tough right? Due to Yakuza,Police....etc. :-[
Fortunately, I was a club dancer in Spain. Spanish people love party 1000000 times more than American. I had a lot of good memories there. :D

Agree Partying in Spain is truly fun and crazy wicked, went there 3 summers in a row.

Regarding the nightclub,  the Yakuza was owning parts of it and protecting the place.
They told me something cool but disturbing:

" make any changes you want to improve the club,  don't worry about how much it will cost
the funds are unlimited"