Author Topic: 1st you getbig 2nd you get whores 3rd you get money  (Read 1107 times)

chess315

1st you getbig 2nd you get whores 3rd you get money
« on: April 03, 2018, 06:00:20 AM »
That is the correct order you do it in i understand you need a small amount of money to get big but That isn't rocket science if your big have whores money is irrelevant im mean i know u might want a Lamborghini and shit like that to impress the guys but that shit doesn't matter

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: 1st you getbig 2nd you get whores 3rd you get money
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 06:13:03 AM »
That is the correct order you do it in i understand you need a small amount of money to get big but That isn't rocket science if your big have whores money is irrelevant im mean i know u might want a Lamborghini and shit like that to impress the guys but that shit doesn't matter

Everyone on get big is a millionaire  and we are all huge,with houses in every city and island why must we keep reminding all of you...
p

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 06:21:24 AM »

You sound like you are trying to copy Anabolichalo’s posts from 2014.

You should try to be yourself.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 07:17:11 AM »
More like you get money first then whores are automatically in the equation and it's your call if you want to get real big or just enjoy life and be fit lol
GETBIG!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 08:23:28 AM »

No no no, you got it all wrong

FIRST you logon to Getbig to learn how to become rich (Goodrums Bitcoin-tips) and then learn how to become big (utilize Vince B's contraptions and the Coach Loco methods),
get lean via Marty "Tesla" Falcons Kale Greens, Seasalt and Electricity-diet and self-defence via Darren Avey's selfdefence-school and THEN

after you have learned how to make money and become bigger, THEN and only then you get the whores.

So its:

1. Getbig
2. Money
3. Bagwellness and semi-respectable bench + becoming Lean and Mean + King in the Streets
4. Whores

OR

1. Getbig
2. Matt C's School of Seduction and pickup-tricks
3. Whores
Q