Author Topic: Ronnie Rockel update - 5 weeks out - Today  (Read 3790 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Ronnie Rockel update - 5 weeks out - Today
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »
how does the skin get that rough, inhuman texture?  Is that the chemicals only?  If a natty (or most other humans) had the same level of bodyfat, he still wouldn't get that "look" of the Dorian graininess.

lots of tren.
b

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2011, 06:54:15 PM »
What the fuck !!!!

he looks "branch" dry

and almost "branch" thick

with a tight waist

this = might place above Dexter
I would love to see that.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 08:07:02 PM »
And with his dope you'd be as big, hard, and grainy as him, right?  Dream on.  ::)

;D

Well, well...If it isn't Getbig's very own Mr. Garrison and Mr. Slave.  I'd tell you two knee walking turkeys to get a room, but cock gobblers such as yourselves tend to bump uglies anywhere including bathroom stalls and truck stops.   Class, all class. 

You two mental eunuchs have a combined IQ somewhere around room temperature and it shows via the wittiness that flows from your keyboards like wet cement.   Uphill.  Easy there little man, and by that I mean you Mr. (or is it "Mrs."?) Garrison. 

As I've told you in the past you're nothing more than a nellie of a bear cub and you pay for sex which is about as low as a man can get.  Given that your idea of sex is being on the receiving end of a "Justin Bieber" and Mr. Slave's dream seems to be to serve as a toilet/cum dumpster for diseased "deep tissue massage aficionados", well...I'd call you each a pile of shit but as I said of another esteemed member here, that would be a disservice to millions of hungry flies. 

You guys are a real pair of penile pincushions.  Enjoy playing tummy-sticks with each other.  Nellies.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2011, 10:48:41 AM »
Top 3 Right there!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2011, 08:15:33 PM »
sick legs,,,