Author Topic: YOU Can Be a Star!  (Read 984 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
YOU Can Be a Star!
« on: November 16, 2010, 05:30:39 PM »
Stallone did it! Arnold did it! Damon and Aflick did it! And many others are doing it as we sit here on our butts making fun of one another!

But now just might be the time for you to get off your butt and do it too!

A few of you GetBiggers have been corresponding with me about your private life experiences that you feel  would make a major Script for the silver screen.

And a very few others have the look that it would take to convince a movie going audience  that "superheros" really can leap over tall buildings with a single bound.

And those short script 'ideas' based on your actual life experiences that you  have allowed me to read could be developed and possibly lead to  Academy consideration.

And now that 'kick in the ass' most writers and potential on-screen Superheros need is available!

You still gotta do the work but now there is someone out there who just might be able to offer you the help you need ....... or boot ya in the ass to get ya motivated.

This is brand new so I now know just about as much as you do concerning http://studios.amazon.com/.

I suggest that all you GetBiggers who were interested enough to send me 'script stuff', now go to http://studios.amazon.com/ and see if they can possibly offer what you need.

Good luck to ya all and keep me advised. And I do expect an invite to walk down that red carpet on opening night.

But whatever you dod, don't give up because the stuff you each sent was stuff that great and memorable films are made of.

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
Re: YOU Can Be a Star!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 05:33:21 PM »

gayer than a greek frog

epic_alien

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 10:52:50 PM »
who wants to be a star? the money would be fine, but the cocksucking jew producers wouldnt.

fuck that nonsense

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 10:56:18 PM »
What is this obsession with being famous?I never understood it, seems like the most shallow existence imaginable.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 10:56:55 PM »
 I think you have to be kind of a fucking kunt to want to be a "star".

Douchebag, all the way around.