Author Topic: 3.4 Wider than Heath  (Read 1690 times)

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
3.4 Wider than Heath
« on: July 10, 2016, 04:50:27 AM »

Not sure how to attach this link so here it is again just in case

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHrenYRDKK5/?taken-by=luimarco&hl=en

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 3.4 Wider than Heath
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 04:53:32 AM »
 :)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 04:55:38 AM »
That's not kevin english

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 05:34:51 AM »
Looks amazing :-X

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 06:01:43 AM »

Muscle maturity has clearly hit his delts before the rest.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 08:18:36 AM »
The promoter shouldn't let people on stage like this. It makes them look bad. This guy is a dumbfuck.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2016, 09:29:40 AM »
Yea, you wouldn't be allowed in a push bike race with an electric bike or a table tennis match with an enhanced size racquet, would be instantly disallowed so why not this crap.

The promoter shouldn't let people on stage like this. It makes them look bad. This guy is a dumbfuck.

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2016, 10:37:19 AM »
Yea, you wouldn't be allowed in a push bike race with an electric bike or a table tennis match with an enhanced size racquet, would be instantly disallowed so why not this crap.

That has to be the worst possible analogy though LOL. Those things give you a legitimate advantage, there's no advantage to this, in fact he's killing any chance he ever had at even coming close to winning. Most of them use SEO so who's to say this or that guy can't go on stage? I do agree it makes them look bad and makes the sport look bad as a whole but still there's no way around that. I just don't know how you get that delusional to where you think that looks acceptable or looks okay, you have to have SEVERE mental issues to be at that point.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2016, 11:03:52 AM »
Yea I know,  what i mean is he's put that stuff in his delts as he is trying to gain an advantage of enhancing a weak point without training. Even though it looks like shit and is obvious he's still trying to cheat.

That has to be the worst possible analogy though LOL. Those things give you a legitimate advantage, there's no advantage to this, in fact he's killing any chance he ever had at even coming close to winning. Most of them use SEO so who's to say this or that guy can't go on stage? I do agree it makes them look bad and makes the sport look bad as a whole but still there's no way around that. I just don't know how you get that delusional to where you think that looks acceptable or looks okay, you have to have SEVERE mental issues to be at that point.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2016, 12:48:00 PM »