Author Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board  (Read 88509 times)

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Re: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2014, 03:20:42 PM »
Defective outsourced wings with cracks in them?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2014, 03:27:40 PM »
They will find the black box.  I was listening to NPR today and I think they said only one hasn't been found since 1972.  Even one that was thousands of feet below the ocean.  They said it was possible, but highly improbably that it did anything other than crash.

these black boxes emit their signals under water for 30 days before going silent....hopefully, they can get to that one before this month is over.....but in the case of the airfrance flight 447 that crashed on it's way to paris from brazil back in 2009, they didn't recover that black box until almost two years later from the ocean floor, I guess you can't miss a Bright orange color object easily........I'm surprised these bodies or any debris hasn't floated yet......this is becoming one of the most challenging plane crash search and recovery in recent memory

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2014, 03:40:46 PM »
more up to date information is stored online on twitter about a dumb slut crank head in albuquerque new mexico then a mulit million dollar jet plane and its precious cargo

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2014, 03:43:47 PM »

these black boxes emit their signals under water for 30 days before going silent....hopefully, they can get to that one before this month is over.....but in the case of the airfrance flight 447 that crashed on it's way to paris from brazil back in 2009, they didn't recover that black box until almost two years later from the ocean floor, I guess you can't miss a Bright orange color object easily........I'm surprised these bodies or any debris hasn't floated yet......this is becoming one of the most challenging plane crash search and recovery in recent memory

Honeywell needs to add a tracking system to go along with the emitting signals.
Would make it easier.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2014, 03:46:59 PM »
Would make it easier.

exactly...some people are now saying the blackbox technology is outdated and they need to upgrade this very soon....but, I'm sure the airlines will say that it will cost them Millions and that's too much

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2014, 03:56:42 PM »
exactly...some people are now saying the blackbox technology is outdated and they need to upgrade this very soon....but, I'm sure the airlines will say that it will cost them Millions and that's too much

Honeywell probably works on the statistics, someone said 99.9% of planes are found.
Its definately outdated, it would cost many millions to engineer a gps tracking system to find a plane full of bodies.

They should give passengers parachutes, when that plane is going down, open that exit door and jump out like Rambo did in Rambo 2....though he got hung up.

I love how the media creates news instead of reporting it "the phones of the passengers are still ringing" get the fuck out of here.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2014, 04:06:13 PM »

Like Ed Norton in Fight Club, where he is talking about the car manufacturer he works for, and they weigh the cost of a lawsuit versus the cost of a recall.  Capitalism baby!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2014, 04:07:03 PM »
Would make it easier.
Odd how the black boxes in many cars can tell how fast you were going, how long, fuel mileage, what you were doing with the car (drag racing) and in some cars, know which track you were at...
And the GPS systems put on Bieber's rented Gallardo could tell where he was at what time, speed, etc.

I don't know what the black boxes on planes can do...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2014, 04:07:43 PM »
Like Ed Norton in Fight Club, where he is talking about the car manufacturer he works for, and they weigh the cost of a lawsuit versus the cost of a recall.  Capitalism baby!
and now look at GM.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2014, 04:13:42 PM »
Odd how the black boxes in many cars can tell how fast you were going, how long, fuel mileage, what you were doing with the car (drag racing) and in some cars, know which track you were at...
And the GPS systems put on Bieber's rented Gallardo could tell where he was at what time, speed, etc.

rented, damn.

cant they track there so called ringing phones.
have they found any debris or just a long oil slick?

how does this work legally, does Malaysian sue Boeing, does Boeing blame Malaysian airlines maintenance, do families have a right to sue?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2014, 05:50:01 PM »

haahahha......blackboxes on airplanes has been one of the best invention in aviations...these suckers can stand a 2000 degree fire for 1hr before they completely destroyed and according to the statistics from FAA, the last 100 plane crashes dating back to 1979, black boxes have been able to help solve and answered many problems, issues......black boxes can tell the speed, altitude, behaviors and all that stuff.....if they can find the black box from this latest plane crash, they can tell if the plane broke up while falling or if it crashes in one piece and what I like the most is that the flight data recorder can tell what or if the pilots took any actions before the crash or if they had time to react at all......it's been a great invention, but the technology needs to improve and I'm sure after this latest catastrophe, there will be improvements

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2014, 05:52:51 PM »
We know more about Justin Biebers Drag racing in Miami than we do about this plane missing

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2014, 06:26:47 PM »
What we need is TA copy and pasting false info from other sites here like he did for the Boston bombings. That is the only way we can solve this mystery.
$

Big Willy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2014, 06:49:54 PM »
What we need is TA copy and pasting false info from other sites here like he did for the Boston bombings. That is the only way we can solve this mystery.

Like Big Willy's bombings in your wife's eager mouth? :P

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2014, 07:22:06 PM »
haahahha......blackboxes on airplanes has been one of the best invention in aviations...these suckers can stand a 2000 degree fire for 1hr before they completely destroyed and according to the statistics from FAA, the last 100 plane crashes dating back to 1979, black boxes have been able to help solve and answered many problems, issues......black boxes can tell the speed, altitude, behaviors and all that stuff.....if they can find the black box from this latest plane crash, they can tell if the plane broke up while falling or if it crashes in one piece and what I like the most is that the flight data recorder can tell what or if the pilots took any actions before the crash or if they had time to react at all......it's been a great invention, but the technology needs to improve and I'm sure after this latest catastrophe, there will be improvements

In this day and age why arent black boxes sending that info in real time to a server somewhere......effective ly making the actual "box" obsolete  ??? ???

myosaurus

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2014, 07:52:53 PM »
some think its terror related, most likely Chinese..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2014, 08:01:01 PM »
maybe the plane is just hiding because it's plane wife wouldn't get off its back.  Think that might be it?  Maybe it just needed to get away for a while.  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2014, 08:08:26 PM »
That plane is fucking enormous. I don't care if it exploded at 35,000 feet going 500 miles per hour. There should be a huge debris field somewhere- if it crashed.
a

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2014, 02:22:33 AM »
Like Big Willy's bombings in your wife's eager mouth? :P

Worst. Gimmick. Ever.
$

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2014, 02:26:57 AM »
Bearing in mind the Black boxes always survive, why dont they make the planes out of the same material as the black box?

No one ever killed and planes always in one peice.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2014, 02:32:47 AM »
Bearing in mind the Black boxes always survive, why dont they make the planes out of the same material as the black box?

No one ever killed and planes always in one peice.

to heavy brother, also to expensive.

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2014, 03:30:26 AM »
to heavy brother, also to expensive.
Rocket boosters and cost shouldnt come before peoples lives.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2014, 03:40:58 AM »

depends on the people.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2014, 04:30:16 AM »

Sorry, profit comes first, its not plausible for airlines to make there planes out of that material, Im not saying its not possible, but each flight would probably cost $25000 when its costing $300 now.

I cant be bothered to check what material is used for black boxes but I guarantee they cant make a plane out of it.