Author Topic: WHY DOES NICK HERSH...  (Read 1200 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
WHY DOES NICK HERSH...
« on: September 05, 2007, 01:37:26 PM »
post on internet message boards all day and all night?  Isn't 'he' supposed to be attending classes?  Doesn't 'he' have a social life? ::)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: WHY DOES NICK HERSH...
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 01:48:54 PM »
post on internet message boards all day and all night?  Isn't 'he' supposed to be attending classes?  Doesn't 'he' have a social life? ::)

For a detailed evaluation of Nicky Boy please see Comic Book Guy from the simpsons.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 01:53:01 PM »
hahaha, someone’s bitter that I pointed out that he was talking about me on Getbig every Friday and Saturday night this summer. Don’t worry Joey, I’m not going to point out that you’ll never get those weekends back, dork. Oh wait, HAHAHAHAH.

While I was out enjoying myself, you were holed up in your shit-hole apartment pounding away at your keyboard hoping someone would pay attention to you. Ouch.

Let's be honest. Antcraw and Pumphard are fags, but you'll be hard pressed to see them on here every Friday and Saturday night. Only you, geek.  ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 02:18:28 PM »
hahaha, someone’s bitter that I pointed out that he was talking about me on Getbig every Friday and Saturday night this summer. Don’t worry Joey, I’m not going to point out that you’ll never get those weekends back, dork. Oh wait, HAHAHAHAH.

While I was out enjoying myself, you were holed up in your shit-hole apartment pounding away at your keyboard hoping someone would pay attention to you. Ouch.

Let's be honest. Antcraw and Pumphard are fags, but you'll be hard pressed to see them on here every Friday and Saturday night. Only you, geek.  ;D

Damn Hersh, can't you "own" anyone in less than 300 words? ::)  Wouldn't your time be better spent studying and having a social life outside of the internet? ::)

Master Blaster

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 02:29:07 PM »
Hahahaha

I finally figured it out. Joey Titto IS Berzerk Fury!

Most insane sock puppet battle in Getbig history! :o

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 02:41:11 PM »
Hahahaha

I finally figured it out. Joey Titto IS Berzerk Fury!

Most insane sock puppet battle in Getbig history! :o

LMAO, not close there either.  I will give you a hint: I had a "pleasant" phone chat with Nick Sr in the spring...

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 04:38:33 PM »

Little Nicky, need we remind you that you asked ron to lower your post count because you had over 8,000 and were embarrassed by it? and then you freely admitted that for an entire winter break, 36 days running, you spent an average of 10 hours per day on getbig. furthermore, when you got put in timeout a while back you logged in using your gimmick hooste-something because apparently spending a few days in the timeout board was too much.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 06:28:24 PM »

Little Nicky, need we remind you that you asked ron to lower your post count because you had over 8,000 and were embarrassed by it? and then you freely admitted that for an entire winter break, 36 days running, you spent an average of 10 hours per day on getbig. furthermore, when you got put in timeout a while back you logged in using your gimmick hooste-something because apparently spending a few days in the timeout board was too much.

haha!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 06:32:05 PM »

haha don't forget his record breaking 250+ posts in 1 day before he broke down and disapeared for 2-3 months  :D
I'm Nick's role model!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 11:33:36 AM »

Owned