Author Topic: My cycle  (Read 7741 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
My cycle
« on: December 10, 2017, 07:07:05 AM »
150mg cyp eod
100mg mast eod
100mg tren eod
100mg winny ed
80mcg clen ed

10iu HGH 3x a day

What else can i do 🤔

12 days til holiday. Never looked so good.. 220lbs and 8% bf

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Re: My cycle
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 02:29:21 PM »
150mg cyp eod
100mg mast eod
100mg tren eod
100mg winny ed
80mcg clen ed

10iu HGH 3x a day

What else can i do 🤔

In order look your best for your holiday? Drop the test cyp and hgh now. Are you taking an AI? I’d add 0.5mg arimidex eod and 100mg proviron ed.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 10:55:23 PM »
In order look your best for your holiday? Drop the test cyp and hgh now. Are you taking an AI? I’d add 0.5mg arimidex eod and 100mg proviron ed.

I have adex. Havent took any. Starts today :)

chess315

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 06:36:53 AM »
150mg cyp eod
100mg mast eod
100mg tren eod
100mg winny ed
80mcg clen ed

10iu HGH 3x a day

What else can i do 🤔

that's good cycle could double the dose lol or triple but that's great

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 10:22:15 PM »
great cycle def my style! I would up the test simply for more mass and fullness with those other compounds you def could size up and be lean at the same time plus upping the test is not going to cost much more at all.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 03:46:22 AM »
10IU total per day or 10IU 3 times per day (30IU)?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 10:08:04 AM »
10IU total per day or 10IU 3 times per day (30IU)?

No pinning 3 times a day.. 4iu, 3iu, 3iu

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 11:02:32 AM »
How long are you running this ?
Its a lot of winny the other stuff is pretty low.
No doubt this cycle will make you look good with proper diet.

chess315

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 12:31:36 PM »
I would be Leary of the winny especially with the other dry drugs but looks great is it oral winny I would use oral on that cycle

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 06:07:07 PM »

The other is moderate for me. I learn after overdosing for few years that moderate doseage and going complete off, gives me much greater sucess.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2018, 08:18:34 PM »
150mg cyp eod
100mg mast eod
100mg tren eod
100mg winny ed
80mcg clen ed

10iu HGH 3x a day

What else can i do 🤔

10u of hgh? Bullshit! If you are taking 10u/day of pharma grade, then the amount of water you are holding would be crazy. You know why? Because at 10u of real pharma hgh your organs (specifically the heart, lungs, kidneys) are growing faster than you muscles are. When your organs grow like that, they retain water and there is no way to get rid of that while staying at 10u pharma.
This is why I call total bullshit!

If your taking Chinese crap, then I garauntee you it isn’t hgh. It’s most likely some weird peptide combo.
Real 191 process hgh is not stable enough to handle a week outside refrigeration.

What hgh are you taking? The only ones that you can rely on are Norditropin, Genotropin (the pens of course) or Serostim (approved only for use in aids patients to combat muscle wasting).

10u/day.... LOL.

If you were taking real hgh, all you would need is 2 to 4 units per day max!

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2018, 08:36:48 PM »
10u of hgh? Bullshit! If you are taking 10u/day of pharma grade, then the amount of water you are holding would be crazy. You know why? Because at 10u of real pharma hgh your organs (specifically the heart, lungs, kidneys) are growing faster than you muscles are. When your organs grow like that, they retain water and there is no way to get rid of that while staying at 10u pharma.

If your taking Chinese crap, then I garauntee you it isn’t hgh. It’s most likely some weird peptide combo.
Real 191 process hgh is not stable enough to handle a week outside refrigeration.

What hgh are you taking? The only ones that you can rely on are Norditropin, Genotropin (the pens of course) or Serostim (approved only for use in aids patients to combat muscle wasting).

10u/day.... LOL.

Where do you come up with this?  It's simply not true that at 10iu of real GH per day your organs are growing faster than your muscles, and they're full of water.  Simply false.  I know several guys that cruise at 18iu of Serostim per day, and yes it is 100% legit, and they look fantastic, and hold less water than any gym rat you see.  In fact I know several more that take 6-10iu per day and handle it just fine, and hold no water at all.  Your claim that 191aa sequence GH cannot survive a week at room temperature is also false.  Look at a kit of Serostim.  It clearly says right on the box that before reconstitution it can be stored at room temperature.  4iu of pharma GH is adequate, but try taking 6-10iu per day and see what happens.  No, your organs won't blow up with water either.  Before you jump on someone and claim bullshit, at least know what you're talking about first.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2018, 09:37:47 PM »
Where do you come up with this?  It's simply not true that at 10iu of real GH per day your organs are growing faster than your muscles, and they're full of water.  Simply false.  I know several guys that cruise at 18iu of Serostim per day, and yes it is 100% legit, and they look fantastic, and hold less water than any gym rat you see.  In fact I know several more that take 6-10iu per day and handle it just fine, and hold no water at all.  Your claim that 191aa sequence GH cannot survive a week at room temperature is also false.  Look at a kit of Serostim.  It clearly says right on the box that before reconstitution it can be stored at room temperature.  4iu of pharma GH is adequate, but try taking 6-10iu per day and see what happens.  No, your organs won't blow up with water either.  Before you jump on someone and claim bullshit, at least know what you're talking about first.

Serostim IS NOT manufactured the same as Humatrope! Serostim is made to last outside of refrigeration for the simple fact that it isn’t FDA approved for pituitary deficient children like, say Humatrope. Serostim was specifically made for aids patients and manufactured to last in such a way. To that matter, the only other true 191 hgh that is FDA approved for transport outside refrigeration is Norditropin pen and Genotropin pens.
But don’t take my word for it. Just watch the video below to educate yourself further:

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2018, 03:06:15 AM »

10u/day.... LOL.

Na man im super serial...

7iu of chinese medium quality  hgh and 3iu of geno pens.. maybe crap chinese but calling me a bullshitter gtfo lol.. what do i gain bullshitting here you twat?

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 05:26:43 AM »
Na man im super serial...

7iu of chinese medium quality  hgh and 3iu of geno pens.. maybe crap chinese but calling me a bullshitter gtfo lol.. what do i gain bullshitting here you twat?

Sorry I made you so upset! However, anytime someone claims to take 10u hgh 3x day, i have to say something! Hell, even just 10u/day.

So, really, you are taking 3u a day of hgh and 7u a day of some weird peptide from China that you think is hgh but don’t really know what it is or exactly how it was manufactured.
I truly do not understand what you mean by “medium quality” hgh... LOL. There is no such thing! There is real and fake.... and I’m almost certain what you have from China is fake! Okay, let’s just call it “medium fake” hgh! LOL.

Stay healthy and good luck.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2018, 08:50:08 AM »
Sorry I made you so upset! However, anytime someone claims to take 10u hgh 3x day, i have to say something! Hell, even just 10u/day.

So, really, you are taking 3u a day of hgh and 7u a day of some weird peptide from China that you think is hgh but don’t really know what it is or exactly how it was manufactured.
I truly do not understand what you mean by “medium quality” hgh... LOL. There is no such thing! There is real and fake.... and I’m almost certain what you have from China is fake! Okay, let’s just call it “medium fake” hgh! LOL.

Stay healthy and good luck.

8iu Norditropin is fine though ?

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 09:03:15 AM »

8iu Norditropin is fine though ?

8u is the highest I’ve gone and I ran that for about 5.5 months.
I can tell you this... I will NEVER run pharma HGH that high again!

Just because I ran it doesn’t necessarily mean everyone should. I don’t believe I advocated running 8u in this thread.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 09:07:19 AM »
8u is the highest I’ve gone and I ran that for about 5.5 months.
I can tell you this... I will NEVER run pharma HGH that high again!

Just because I ran it doesn’t necessarily mean everyone should. I don’t believe I advocated running 8u in this thread.

Hmmm - Interesting.

1, why did you run it at that dose for that time frame
2, why would you not use that amount again
3, who said you were advocating 8iu in this thread

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2018, 09:22:33 AM »
Hmmm - Interesting.

1, why did you run it at that dose for that time frame
2, why would you not use that amount again
3, who said you were advocating 8iu in this thread

1. The real answer is stupidity brought on by pure tunnel vision in my quest to get as disgustingly freaky as I can. Learned a lot and now know better and how it works for me.
2. I ran pharma HGH for lengthy amounts of time at 2-4u with no issues. After my blind drive through almost 6 months of abusing high dose HGH I developed sides that are not reversible. In addition, at 8u I had to rely on additional insulin’s like Tresiba, in addition to Humalog, to simply keep FBG at or below 100. With 2-4u a day, I never had to do that.
3. Nobody - just making it clear.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 02:24:12 PM »
1. The real answer is stupidity brought on by pure tunnel vision in my quest to get as disgustingly freaky as I can. Learned a lot and now know better and how it works for me.
2. I ran pharma HGH for lengthy amounts of time at 2-4u with no issues. After my blind drive through almost 6 months of abusing high dose HGH I developed sides that are not reversible. In addition, at 8u I had to rely on additional insulin’s like Tresiba, in addition to Humalog, to simply keep FBG at or below 100. With 2-4u a day, I never had to do that.
3. Nobody - just making it clear.

feet, nose, hands, head growth ?

Shawnwhite

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 03:10:58 PM »
How'd the cycle go? Ru still running it?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 06:34:42 PM »
Cycle looks heavy enough to work I like 3 drugs at once tops. Test npp tren ace boom golden 😎 I get a lot out of little dosage

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2018, 03:09:21 AM »
198lbs now. Been loosing a little site. but results are coming up fast again.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2018, 05:04:15 PM »
After my blind drive through almost 6 months of abusing high dose HGH I developed sides that are not reversible.

Please elaborate