Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75239 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Los Angeled Clipper owner tells Girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games
« Reply #250 on: April 28, 2014, 10:41:30 AM »
LMFAO - that would stay viable for what?  a week? 

LOL, OK Grand Mamma  ::)

http://nypost.com/2014/04/27/knicks-great-larry-johnson-calls-for-all-black-league/

Knicks great calls for all-black league amid Clippers race fiasco

Knicks executive and former player Larry Johnson had a decidedly different but still strong reaction to the racially insensitive remarks Clippers owner Donald Sterling is alleged to have made.

On Saturday night, Johnson tweeted: “Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!’’

The initial indication was Johnson was calling for an all-African-American league complete with black ownership. It wasn’t the first time Johnson, who is black, concerned himself with the fact the NBA’s ownership is mostly white while its players are mostly black.

Larry Johnson @TheRealLJ2
Follow

Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!
1:42 PM - 26 Apr 2014 New York, NY, United States

During the 1999 NBA Finals between the Knicks and Spurs, Johnson caused a stir by saying: “We’ve got a lot of rebellious slaves on this [Knicks] team.”

When asked at the time why he referred to his teammates as slaves, Johnson said: “I’ve got to explain that to you? We don’t go with the mainstream.’’

Johnson was hired by the Knicks two years ago and serves many roles as a basketball and business operations representative. It’s unclear what his role will be under new team president Phil Jackson.

In his first comments on getting fired by the Knicks one week ago, Mike Woodson said it was “a dream come true’’ to coach them and he plans to coach again.

“When I look at my situation, I started as a player, I was drafted by the Knicks 34 years ago,’’ Woodson said as an NBATV guest analyst Sunday. “So, to be able to come back and coach the Knicks, I never dreamed of doing that. It’s like a dream come true. And the last two years, prior to coming into this season, was a good two seasons for our ball club and our fans. And this year things just didn’t work out. Sometimes in life things just don’t work out according to plan, but I look at it, overall, it was a good run.’’

Woodson added it was “a great experience’’ and thanked Knicks owner James Dolan. “Sometimes organizations, they move on, they go in a different direction, and that’s what they decided to do with my situation,’’ Woodson said. “So, I got to move on and close the chapter in this book and get ready for a new chapter because I still want to coach and love what I do.”

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #251 on: April 28, 2014, 10:42:05 AM »
Check out the video of the wife after dinner last night with donald , does a shit job of covering the TMZ cameras with her $70 thousand dollar purse

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/28/donald-sterling-wife-shelly-video-racist-clippers-nba-v-stiviano/

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #252 on: April 28, 2014, 10:42:28 AM »

http://nypost.com/2014/04/27/knicks-great-larry-johnson-calls-for-all-black-league/

Knicks executive and former player Larry Johnson had a decidedly different but still strong reaction to the racially insensitive remarks Clippers owner Donald Sterling is alleged to have made.

On Saturday night, Johnson tweeted: “Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!’’

The initial indication was Johnson was calling for an all-African-American league complete with black ownership. It wasn’t the first time Johnson, who is black, concerned himself with the fact the NBA’s ownership is mostly white while its players are mostly black.

Follow

Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!

During the 1999 NBA Finals between the Knicks and Spurs, Johnson caused a stir by saying: “We’ve got a lot of rebellious slaves on this [Knicks] team.”

When asked at the time why he referred to his teammates as slaves, Johnson said: “I’ve got to explain that to you? We don’t go with the mainstream.’’

Johnson was hired by the Knicks two years ago and serves many roles as a basketball and business operations representative. It’s unclear what his role will be under new team president Phil Jackson.

In his first comments on getting fired by the Knicks one week ago, Mike Woodson said it was “a dream come true’’ to coach them and he plans to coach again.

“When I look at my situation, I started as a player, I was drafted by the Knicks 34 years ago,’’ Woodson said as an NBATV guest analyst Sunday. “So, to be able to come back and coach the Knicks, I never dreamed of doing that. It’s like a dream come true. And the last two years, prior to coming into this season, was a good two seasons for our ball club and our fans. And this year things just didn’t work out. Sometimes in life things just don’t work out according to plan, but I look at it, overall, it was a good run.’’

Woodson added it was “a great experience’’ and thanked Knicks owner James Dolan. “Sometimes organizations, they move on, they go in a different direction, and that’s what they decided to do with my situation,’’ Woodson said. “So, I got to move on and close the chapter in this book and get ready for a new chapter because I still want to coach and love what I do.”
I could support this idea as long as it goes both ways.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: April 28, 2014, 10:52:58 AM »
What's the word on the streets in East LA and Compton, Nails?  You'd know since he live in those areas.

lol

naw read it on TMZ

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #254 on: April 28, 2014, 11:23:52 AM »
Check out the video of the wife after dinner last night with donald , does a shit job of covering the TMZ cameras with her $70 thousand dollar purse

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/28/donald-sterling-wife-shelly-video-racist-clippers-nba-v-stiviano/

How can he be racist when he's handicapped?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #255 on: April 28, 2014, 11:37:13 AM »
So she poses with Magic Johnson and posts it, Sterling gets mad.  Guess what?  Magic Johnson's investment group have been trying to buy the Clippers.  I listened to the tape and it was obvious this whore was asking him questions to get him to say stupid shit she could record.  Obvious Magic Johnson's group is setting Sterling up so they can force him to sell the Clippers to them.  Sure enough an article on yahoo sports is now saying how seamless it would be for the NBA to force him to sell to Magic's group and that it would be good PR for the league.

Sterling was totally setup and the media is dry humping this to death so that Magic can buy the Clippers.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: April 28, 2014, 11:39:11 AM »
So she poses with Magic Johnson and posts it, Sterling gets mad.  Guess what?  Magic Johnson's investment group have been trying to buy the Clippers.  I listened to the tape and it was obvious this whore was asking him questions to get him to say stupid shit she could record.  Obvious Magic Johnson's group is setting Sterling up so they can force him to sell the Clippers to them.  Sure enough an article on yahoo sports is now saying how seamless it would be for the NBA to force him to sell to Magic's group and that it would be good PR for the league.

Sterling was totally setup and the media is dry humping this to death so that Magic can buy the Clippers.

magic barely had money to fork over $50 million to buy the dodgers he owns like 2.5 percent of them lol

She was playing donald like a volin , she knew what cords to hit to get a reaction from him, dumb old fuck, but he is 80 what can you expect.

she is said to have about 100+ hours of taped conversations with him

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #257 on: April 28, 2014, 11:56:56 AM »
The man has spoken!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: April 28, 2014, 11:58:19 AM »

Flex Wheeler  ??? ??? ???

The man has spoken!

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #259 on: April 28, 2014, 12:22:01 PM »

Follow

Will obama comment this?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: April 28, 2014, 12:26:50 PM »
this is how she has been going out all around LA since the tapes have been released

She wears that shit everywhere she goes in public now

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #261 on: April 28, 2014, 12:30:07 PM »
This whole thing is a joke. The guy was clearly baited into sounding bad on tape.

The whole PC movment with all its key players- including the president of the united states  ::)- have spoken.

They are going to punish this man for what- having an opinion?? For mentioning in private what he personally feels about something??  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: April 28, 2014, 12:35:21 PM »

The woman who taped Donald Sterling has been accused by the NBA of extorting the Clippers owner ... and she also taped hours of conversations which could be a crime if she didn't tell him in advance  -- so it's baffling that V. Stiviano just showed up at the L.A. County D.A.'s office.

Sources connected with Stiviano tell us ... she didn't go there over a case, but to "visit friends."  We're told she worked at the D.A.'s office as an intern a few years back and she just wanted to see some old pals ... yes, it's bizarre.

And if she's just visiting ... why is she carrying a briefcase?

For the record ... the Clippers statement accusing her of extortion is incorrect.  They are referring to a lawsuit filed by Sterling's wife Shelly, claiming she connived more than $1.8 million from Donald.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: April 28, 2014, 03:07:00 PM »
All that money and you're still incredibly sexually insecure. :D

Fear of genetic annihilation runs DEEP.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #264 on: April 28, 2014, 03:09:58 PM »
All that money and you're still incredibly sexually insecure. :D

Fear of genetic annihilation runs DEEP.

Whose gimmick are you?
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #265 on: April 28, 2014, 03:15:25 PM »
So she poses with Magic Johnson and posts it, Sterling gets mad.  Guess what?  Magic Johnson's investment group have been trying to buy the Clippers.  I listened to the tape and it was obvious this whore was asking him questions to get him to say stupid shit she could record.  Obvious Magic Johnson's group is setting Sterling up so they can force him to sell the Clippers to them.  Sure enough an article on yahoo sports is now saying how seamless it would be for the NBA to force him to sell to Magic's group and that it would be good PR for the league.

Interesting.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #266 on: April 28, 2014, 03:21:38 PM »
this is how she has been going out all around LA since the tapes have been released

She wears that shit everywhere she goes in public now

WITF..haha..no, that won't attract attention.

Nails

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: April 28, 2014, 03:30:57 PM »
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver

Does he have AIDS  ??? ???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #269 on: April 28, 2014, 03:33:16 PM »
Guy can say what he wants to.

However, if he feels this way, perhaps he should populate his team only with white men.

Arsenio's gonna have a field day with this one.  ;D

Well, im sure he wants his team to WIN as well! :D

It seems to be more difficult to win basketball-games with an entire white team, since the junglers have such an affinity for jumping and leaping between hoops and trees.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: April 28, 2014, 03:35:08 PM »
Whose gimmick are you?

He's definately a 'gro :D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: April 28, 2014, 03:35:53 PM »
This whole thing is a joke. The guy was clearly baited into sounding bad on tape.

The whole PC movment with all its key players- including the president of the united states  ::)- have spoken.

They are going to punish this man for what- having an opinion?? For mentioning in private what he personally feels about something??  ::)

Are you white?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: April 28, 2014, 03:36:41 PM »
This old coot is just upset his gold digging thug GF is hooking u w others

He should have had more sense in him than to "hook up" with that kind of chick.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: April 28, 2014, 03:43:48 PM »
He should have had more sense in him than to "hook up" with that kind of chick.

A Slut  ???

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #274 on: April 28, 2014, 03:51:00 PM »
Guess the race?