Author Topic: 2 hi res clips of 911 buildings falling + download to watch them frame by frame  (Read 5054 times)

sandycoosworth

here, for the first time, is a clip of the north tower falling in high res from up close ... you can see a sequenced series of flashes going of all over, just as many fire men, police and EMT's as well as regular wtc workers described:

http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/04/wtc1-demolition-2.avi

wtc 7 falling in high res, flashes all over that you cant see on the crappy you tube vids:

http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/04/wtc7-demolition-2.avi

you can see the flashes very well in windows media player, but if you use this one it will allow you to go frame by frame (and take pictures of whats on screen at the time, very small and very cool player):

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/version64/default.aspx

it really is worth the time to see this ... you can find more high quality 911 videos here

http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/05-02-05/discussion.cgi.44.html

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
here, for the first time, is a clip of the north tower falling in high res from up close ... you can see a sequenced series of flashes going of all over, just as many fire men, police and EMT's as well as regular wtc workers described:

http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/04/wtc1-demolition-2.avi

wtc 7 falling in high res, flashes all over that you cant see on the crappy you tube vids:

http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/04/wtc7-demolition-2.avi

you can see the flashes very well in windows media player, but if you use this one it will allow you to go frame by frame (and take pictures of whats on screen at the time, very small and very cool player):

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/version64/default.aspx

it really is worth the time to see this ... you can find more high quality 911 videos here

http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/05-02-05/discussion.cgi.44.html

Doesn't look like any controlled demolition I've seen.  Why would we bother flying planes into buildings when we could just blow the place up and blame someone?
Thread Killer

sandycoosworth

because nobody could blow the place up without a fuckload of bombs and engineering know how/access to one of 3 of the most secure buildings in the world ... the origial 93 truck bombing wanted to knock the north tower into the south but failed miserably

and if they blew them up you would only have 1 (or none if it was the same time) on record being broadcast 24/7 for weeks to remind people :)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
 ::)

here we go again
W

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
because nobody could blow the place up without a fuckload of bombs and engineering know how/access to one of 3 of the most secure buildings in the world ... the origial 93 truck bombing wanted to knock the north tower into the south but failed miserably

and if they blew them up you would only have 1 (or none if it was the same time) on record being broadcast 24/7 for weeks to remind people :)

That doesn't answer my question at all.

P.S. Your testicle avatar makes it difficult for me to respond at work  >:(
Thread Killer

sandycoosworth

are you retarded or something?

you asked why bother with flying planes into buildings and i told you because its not believable for terrorists to have the access to the buildings or the engineering know how to take down 3 buildings ... if planes hit building suddenly they have a reason to fall

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
are you retarded or something?

you asked why bother with flying planes into buildings and i told you because its not believable for terrorists to have the access to the buildings or the engineering know how to take down 3 buildings ... if planes hit building suddenly they have a reason to fall

No, you didn't tell me that, Jimothy.  Thus your trademark abuse.  Why is it more conceivable that terrorists could hijack 4 planes and have the technical knowledge to pilot and crash them strategically than it is to believe they could plant some bombs in buildings?
Thread Killer

sandycoosworth

youre getting my abuse because youre being stupid

it takes weeks or months of heavy construction to get explosives in place ... terrorists wouldnt have the access to the building to do that.

look into who was in charge of security for the wtc (they are the people who would have had to allow this to happen) ... and then look into john oniel, who was head of wtc security and died on 911, his FIRST DAY ON THE JOB ... any guess as to who he was investigating before he left the fbi to join the WTC?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
youre get my abuse because youre being stupid

it takes weeks or months of heavy construction to get explosives in place ... terrorists wouldnt have the access to the building to do that.

look into who was incharge of security for the wtc (they are the people who would have had to allow this to happen) ... and then look into john oniel, who was head of wtc security and died on 911, his FIRST DAY ON THE JOB ... any guess as to who he was investigating before he left the fbi to join the WTC?

Uh huh, with your ability to crack this 'conspiracy' wide open, I must be stupid  ::)

I'm afraid to say your explaination of destroying the WTC with explosives is still far simpler than flying jet liners into them.  Here's why:

- Jet liners are full of people to phone loved ones and leave their blood, belongings etc. behind, bombs aren't
- Jet liners are difficult to fly, and even harder to crash into skyscrapers
- By involving air travel, you involve customs - it's difficult to expain how so many terrorists got passed customs
- You actually have to arrange for more terroists and more stories
- You apparently still have to blow the buildings up anyway

And on and on, you let your blind hatred of all things American convince you of things even the most evidenced case contradicts.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If the goal of 9/11 was to elicit an ANGRY emotional response from the masses, then I think you just described to a tee what they would want:

- Jet liners are full of people to phone loved ones and leave their blood, belongings etc.

Bruce, if WTC 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 would have all just blown up, NOBODY would have believed 19 arabs did it.

911 WAS an inside job. While I finally understand the utilitarian motives behind it, I still don't like it.  And if you watch enough clips of WTC7 falling, from the back angle especially, you will essentially se at least 50% of an intact building converted to dust in 6.2 seconds, a feat which has never and will never be acconmplished without bombs.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
If the goal of 9/11 was to elicit an ANGRY emotional response from the masses, then I think you just described to a tee what they would want:

Bruce, if WTC 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 would have all just blown up, NOBODY would have believed 19 arabs did it.

911 WAS an inside job. While I finally understand the utilitarian motives behind it, I still don't like it.  And if you watch enough clips of WTC7 falling, from the back angle especially, you will essentially se at least 50% of an intact building converted to dust in 6.2 seconds, a feat which has never and will never be acconmplished without bombs.

That's a tad presumptuous.  How many things do Islamicists have to blow up before you suspect them in other bombings?

And I'm yet to receive any decent argument against the points I made above.  Your 9/11 theories are deeply illogical.
Thread Killer

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
That's a tad presumptuous.  How many things do Islamicists have to blow up before you suspect them in other bombings?

And I'm yet to receive any decent argument against the points I made above.  Your 9/11 theories are deeply illogical.

Dude, he's delusional. If terrorists bomb something, it wasn't them, it was the government. If there is a VIDEO of islamic terrorists bombing something, they MUST have been cia agents. Just like his type try to say videos of bin laden arent real, it's called PARANOID DELUSIONS. They will argue till theyre blue in the face, but my question is why bother? What can you really prove? Or change? Nothing! Live your life happy, stop trying to make things exist which don't.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Dude, he's delusional. If terrorists bomb something, it wasn't them, it was the government. If there is a VIDEO of islamic terrorists bombing something, they MUST have been cia agents. Just like his type try to say videos of bin laden arent real, it's called PARANOID DELUSIONS. They will argue till theyre blue in the face, but my question is why bother? What can you really prove? Or change? Nothing! Live your life happy, stop trying to make things exist which don't.

Do you know tha Al Quida was created by the CIA in the 80s and did many missions against the russians on our behalf?

I didn't say it wasn't them.  I did say they had to have help on the ground. We knew about hijackings at 8:16 and the final plane went down at 10:10.

If you seriously think our military was that incompetent on 9/11, well...

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Do you know tha Al Quida was created by the CIA in the 80s and did many missions against the russians on our behalf?

I didn't say it wasn't them.  I did say they had to have help on the ground. We knew about hijackings at 8:16 and the final plane went down at 10:10.

If you seriously think our military was that incompetent on 9/11, well...

No, i've felt for years our gov let it happen, but you seem to think WE DID IT, which is entirely different.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No, i've felt for years our gov let it happen, but you seem to think WE DID IT, which is entirely different.

yeah but letting it happen is conspiracy to commit murder x 3000.  That's huge.  they are sworn to defend us.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III

very well said, sir.

.911 WAS an inside job.

i'm starting to take comments like this very personal.
you are accusing my America of plotting to kill thousands of there own people with absolutely NO CREDIBLE evidence.   
you, and these other 9/11 CT nuts will believe any obviously doctored video or "news story" you find on the internet and not question its validity. 
you all have become so open-minded your brains have fell out.   
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i'm starting to take comments like this very personal.
you are accusing my America of plotting to kill thousands of there own people with absolutely NO CREDIBLE evidence.  
you, and these other 9/11 CT nuts will believe any obviously doctored video or "news story" you find on the internet and not question its validity. 
you all have become so open-minded your brains have fell out.   

No credible evidence?  Scientists can prove the laws of physics were defied in 3 ways, but let's do it this way:

INSIDE JOB connotates American assistance on some level, with the arab terrorists.

The FAA supervisor shredded and tossed out the recordings of that morning ON HIS OWN with no orders.  He assisted in the coverup.  THis is by definition an inside job.  You can go beyond if you choose, or not, but the fact that an FAA employee destroyed vital evidence of direct communication between the hijackers and the ground control. 

Why did he do this?  And why wasn't he prosecuted?  I guarantee that if John Doe on teh street had recordings showing the actual cause of 3000 deaths and destroyed it cause he f'king felt like it, he'd be in prison.

An AMerican federal employee destroying vital evidence in the murder of 3000 Americans by foreign terrorists.  This is your INSIDE JOB.

(it may go beyond him, but if I can prove one - which his own testimony does - i have proven an inside job)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III

No credible evidence?  Scientists can prove the laws of physics were defied in 3 ways, but let's do it this way:

INSIDE JOB connotates American assistance on some level, with the arab terrorists.

The FAA supervisor shredded and tossed out the recordings of that morning ON HIS OWN with no orders.  He assisted in the coverup.  THis is by definition an inside job.  You can go beyond if you choose, or not, but the fact that an FAA employee destroyed vital evidence of direct communication between the hijackers and the ground control. 

Why did he do this?  And why wasn't he prosecuted?  I guarantee that if John Doe on teh street had recordings showing the actual cause of 3000 deaths and destroyed it cause he f'king felt like it, he'd be in prison.

An AMerican federal employee destroying vital evidence in the murder of 3000 Americans by foreign terrorists.  This is your INSIDE JOB.

(it may go beyond him, but if I can prove one - which his own testimony does - i have proven an inside job)

read below

W

240 is Back

• Getbig V

read below

mightymouse,

THe US Transportation Dept confirmed it.
http://www-tech.mit.edu/V124/N25/faa_long3_25.25w.html

This isn't a "made up" story.  It's very real.

A quality-assurance manager at the center destroyed the tape several months after it was made, crushing the cassette in his hand, cutting the tape into little pieces and dropping them in different trash cans around the building, according to the report

a_joker10

• Getbig IV

There is no scientific evidence that the building collapsed other than by plane impact.
There isn't one peer reviewed report other then the NIST report.
Making comments like this 240 is first deceiving and second wrong.
When you resort to out right lies and massive distortion to get your point across it nullifies any reasonable points you had.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
mightymouse,

THe US Transportation Dept confirmed it.
http://www-tech.mit.edu/V124/N25/faa_long3_25.25w.html

This isn't a "made up" story.  It's very real.

A quality-assurance manager at the center destroyed the tape several months after it was made, crushing the cassette in his hand, cutting the tape into little pieces and dropping them in different trash cans around the building, according to the report

That is why these people were all interviewed separately and other evidence from the black boxes was used.
Once again not the whole story.
Z

sandycoosworth

up until 2001 there was no credible evdienve enron was a house of cards and EVERYONE in the investing community was behind the experts

dont be so close minded joker, NIST/911 commission can prove the building fell from impact and fire, but others can prove it didnt because neithr have all the facts

i know, potential energy >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHAHAH!~~~~

It is worth noting that the Pentagon's top financial officer at the time, Dov Zakheim, who also acknowledged the 'missing' trillions, had a company that specializes in aircraft remote control technology."
Curiously, like many top level civilians working at the Pentagon on 911, Zakheim held duel citizenship, US and Israel.

hahahaha oh man, imagine a real detective like matlock, looking at these obvious things.  Guy in charge of $2.3 trillion loses all of it.  next morning, a plane performs a humnaly-impossible manuever and crashes into all the people who will be blamed for losing the $2.3 trillion.  The guy also happens to own a company that builds remote control planes!

hahahaha oh man, this is rich.  some of you are so fking stupid.