Author Topic: Teeth whitening  (Read 10835 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: Teeth whitening
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2011, 02:13:35 PM »
Don't do it precontest, tbomz says it will mess up your prep.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2011, 03:02:39 PM »
I want to do this also. But Im afraid I might fuck my gums up or something and never be the same lol.
I guess I have to check for alot of reviews on something

For gums, brush with Tea Tree Oil toothpaste ;)

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2011, 03:28:51 PM »
white teeth are not natural and using those chemicals hurt your teeth in the long run, just brush your teeth and be happy with how they look naturally.  Pure white teeth is like breast implants, they are fake.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2011, 03:46:34 PM »
...using those chemicals hurt your teeth in the long run...

^^ Yep.
Most bleaches, kits, peroxide, and strips kill your tooth enamel: http://www.teethwhiteningknowhow.com/can-teeth-whitening-damage-enamel/

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2011, 03:47:32 PM »
I always brush with titanium dioxide. They arent sparkling white, but they are a healthy looking white.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2011, 05:55:43 PM »

a dentist told me that your teeth should not be whiter than the white part of your eyes

E
E

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2011, 07:58:14 PM »
a dentist told me that your teeth should not be whiter than the white part of your eyes

E

that's probably the truth, teeth too white look fake and like you are trying too hard, isn't attractive at all, just adds to the whole fake persona.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2011, 09:35:03 PM »
So for the past couple weeks I have been brushing with baking soda, then I add in my whitening toothpaste, brush for 1 minute or so.

Sometimes I gargle with hydrogen peroxide (YUCK)

My teeth have gotten mighty clean, and the coffee stains and what not are certainly gone, but my teeth aren't WHITE, just like an off white.

Will my teeth get white over time or will I have to get some kind of artificial product?

Summer is upon us, and fine ass ho's definitely like a man with a nice smile, and that means white teeth. Super white. Like my skin, only whiter.

Just wondering what you peeps say? I have heard brushing with strawberrys, but idk about that...
Have you tried whiting strips?
I used baking soda once a week. And whitening paste every other time. It works over time.
If you have stains, you can go to a dentist and get laser whitening. But some people cant get movie star super white teeth without veneers.
A

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2011, 09:38:01 PM »
Have you tried whiting strips?
I used baking soda once a week. And whitening paste every other time. It works over time.
If you have stains, you can go to a dentist and get laser whitening. But some people cant get movie star super white teeth without veneers.

Tried the strips and didn't like em.

I tried a whitening mouth wash PRE MOUTH WASH just now, and then brushed with a whitening toothpaste. I definitely see progress.

And my gums are bleeding all over the fucking place. Baking soda is rough as hell on your gums! Works though, from the first time I might add.

I will give this pre-mouthwash a go and brush and keep the baking soda to once a day maybe, and see where I get. Man baking soda works but it is freaking killer to my gums...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2011, 09:45:58 PM »
Tried the strips and didn't like em.

I tried a whitening mouth wash PRE MOUTH WASH just now, and then brushed with a whitening toothpaste. I definitely see progress.

And my gums are bleeding all over the fucking place. Baking soda is rough as hell on your gums! Works though, from the first time I might add.

I will give this pre-mouthwash a go and brush and keep the baking soda to once a day maybe, and see where I get. Man baking soda works but it is freaking killer to my gums...

That is not good, at all. I would suggest going to see your Dentist and paying with a Credit Card.  :D

D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2011, 10:29:54 PM »

At least get the tired old jokes outside the quote box next time...

Prototype

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2011, 10:47:30 PM »
I brush with 3% food grade hydroen peroxide and baking soda. Works great I agree.

Another thing you can do is a technique called "Oil Pulling." You can google it.

All you do is is put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth and swish it around your teeth for 20 minutes. Do it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, then spit it out and rinse. You can repeat it during the day also. I use coconut oil to do this and it makes your teeth much whiter. Another plus is that it will fix any holes in your teeth. It kills any bad bacteria around your mouth and your mouth will feel CLEAN!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2011, 11:26:15 PM »
So for the past couple weeks I have been brushing with baking soda, then I add in my whitening toothpaste, brush for 1 minute or so.

Sometimes I gargle with hydrogen peroxide (YUCK)

My teeth have gotten mighty clean, and the coffee stains and what not are certainly gone, but my teeth aren't WHITE, just like an off white.

Will my teeth get white over time or will I have to get some kind of artificial product?

Summer is upon us, and fine ass ho's definitely like a man with a nice smile, and that means white teeth. Super white. Like my skin, only whiter.

Just wondering what you peeps say? I have heard brushing with strawberrys, but idk about that...

-Had mine whitened through the dentist. He took a mold of my teeth from which made soft plastic cups that fit over my teeth; one for the lower teeth and one for the uppers. This costs about $300. The whitening gel that I put into the liner only runs about $12 from the dentist. Once I got rid of all that old stain, the maintenance was easy. After about five years, I bought another tube of whitening gel to touch my choppers up. My teeth are really white. People comment on them all the time.

I brush twice daily using a Sonicare toothbrush. I floss once a day in the morning. A couple of times a week, I swish a little hydrogen peroxide over them for about thirty seconds. Nice white teeth can help even an ugly old dude like me look better.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2011, 11:29:03 PM »
teeth are overrated,, buy more gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2011, 11:30:16 PM »

gh15 approved

FACT ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2011, 12:21:52 AM »
Baking soda is the bomb on teeth whitening, cleaning shit around the house and bee stings.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2011, 01:18:30 AM »
Get the 35 % - 44% carbamide peroxide tube/syringes on ebay, they are cheap as chips, only use to for 30 mins a day, maybe even every other day, never leave them longer than 30 mins, unless you want to be in agony, the syringes are pretty good, you can get all your teeth, and use a mouth guard so your saliva doesnt mix with it, and it also protects your gums

be careful, or it will burn your gums, goes away, but do you really want to be sitting there for 30 mins with a gum on fire sensation

Also those crest 3D are okay, they are 10% hydrogen peroxide, i think that equals 35% percent carbamide peroxide, something like that

But those dont whiten all your teeth.

But if you truely want WHITE teeth, well ZooM WHITEING..

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2011, 05:48:26 AM »
teeth should be yellow, white is artificial, especially with men it looks gay and fake

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2011, 05:58:28 AM »
>That is not good, at all. I would suggest going to see your Dentist and paying with a Credit Card. 

See your dentist, yes.  MM must stop using credit cards for now.  :-\

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2011, 06:03:51 AM »
>That is not good, at all. I would suggest going to see your Dentist and paying with a Credit Card. 

Just using a whitening toothpaste and whitening mouthwash has made a massive difference for me.

I got my teeth polished a few years ago then just kept using these products afterwards and they've stayed looking clean and white even though I drink a lot of coffee.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2011, 07:02:45 AM »

Stavios

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2011, 07:05:42 AM »

gh15 approved

LMAO

that's gold

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2011, 07:07:14 AM »

My dentist told me that those were the biggest waste of money.  8)
D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2011, 07:09:53 AM »

Gums only bleed when I brush with too much baking soda.

Cancelled my credit cards years ago, waiting until I have all debts paid before trying to re-establish myself.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2011, 07:17:46 AM »

:D :D
D