Author Topic: Teeth whitening  (Read 10835 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Teeth whitening
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2011, 07:46:34 AM »
white teeth are not natural and using those chemicals hurt your teeth in the long run, just brush your teeth and be happy with how they look naturally.  Pure white teeth is like breast implants, they are fake.

And there are a lot of Africans that disagree with you...due to our Western Diet that has a shitload of sugars and processed food, it fucks up our complexions on teeth. Just like Flouride in water can cause dry flakey skin and scalp.

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2011, 07:49:15 AM »
I've been using the white stripes 3D for a week now, they work well !

Jizzacked

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2011, 09:01:05 AM »
which of these treatments is best for gradual whitening?  meaning if you only want to whiten a shade or two?  something that is a "professional" treatment, but isn't going to bleach the shit out of your teeth?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2011, 09:05:24 AM »
it tried my semen for it but it sticks too much in my mouth

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2011, 09:07:19 AM »
I get compliments quite often on my teeth being so white. I drink tons of coffee.

Trust me, use Arm and Hammer Toothpastes. Not the gel one, but the paste one below (it has baking soda)

Also, crest white strips work well. I only use them 2 times a week.

That toothpaste and whitestrips will whiten your teeth within days. And make sure to brush 3-4 times a day, for a couple minutes each time.

;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2011, 09:08:54 AM »
I get compliments quite often on my teeth being so white. I drink tons of coffee.

Trust me, use Arm and Hammer Toothpastes. Not the gel one, but the paste one below (it has baking soda)

Also, crest white strips work well. I only use them 2 times a week.

That toothpaste and whitestrips will whiten your teeth within days. And make sure to brush 3-4 times a day, for a couple minutes each time.

;D

hows your enamel doing there, bud ?

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2011, 09:10:35 AM »
hows your enamel doing there, bud ?

Was at the dentist about 2 months ago. He said my teeth are great, no issues. Never had any cavities or any problems ever.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2011, 09:19:57 AM »
teeth should be yellow, white is artificial, especially with men it looks gay and fake

100% correct.

Teeth should have a slight yellow color.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2011, 11:08:24 AM »
100% correct.

Teeth should have a slight yellow color.

Obviously, spoken by folks who don't clean their teeth. To each his own. I prefer clean white teeth. They don't look fake on people who aren't fake; they just look good and reflect ones good health and dental hygiene.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2011, 11:18:49 AM »
Obviously, spoken by folks who don't clean their teeth. To each his own. I prefer clean white teeth. They don't look fake on people who aren't fake; they just look good and reflect ones good health and dental hygiene.

Whiteness of teeth has nothing to do with cleanliness, do be stupid, and the prior statement was a quote from dental professionals.

Brushing and flossing 2-3 times daily, coupled with regular dental checkups will not whiten your teeth, though they, and your gums, will be exceptionally clean/healthy.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2011, 11:34:41 AM »
Tried the strips and didn't like em.

I tried a whitening mouth wash PRE MOUTH WASH just now, and then brushed with a whitening toothpaste. I definitely see progress.

And my gums are bleeding all over the fucking place. Baking soda is rough as hell on your gums! Works though, from the first time I might add.

I will give this pre-mouthwash a go and brush and keep the baking soda to once a day maybe, and see where I get. Man baking soda works but it is freaking killer to my gums...

you are brushing too hard and/or over doing the use of baking soda.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2011, 11:36:08 AM »
My dentist told me that those were the biggest waste of money.  8)
right before he sold you a "better" method for $$$.  8) 8) 8) 8)
A

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2011, 11:47:22 AM »
Tried the strips and didn't like em.

I tried a whitening mouth wash PRE MOUTH WASH just now, and then brushed with a whitening toothpaste. I definitely see progress.

And my gums are bleeding all over the fucking place. Baking soda is rough as hell on your gums! Works though, from the first time I might add.

I will give this pre-mouthwash a go and brush and keep the baking soda to once a day maybe, and see where I get. Man baking soda works but it is freaking killer to my gums...

Your gums shouldn't bleed from baking soda.  Maybe you're brushing too hard (which isn't necessary) or your brush is too hard (should be a soft brush) or you left the pre-wash in too long OR you have gum disease.  See your dentist if it continues.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2011, 11:48:44 AM »
At least get the tired old jokes outside the quote box next time...

Fixed ;)

Baking soda is the bomb on teeth whitening, cleaning shit around the house and bee stings.

X2
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2011, 11:54:13 AM »
My dentist told me that those were the biggest waste of money.  8)

Because he wants you to spend the $$$ w/him  ;)

They work.  The only difference is they only contain the OTC version of active ingredients (according to my dentist)
:

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2011, 12:19:18 PM »

LOL dude seriously, have you seen the white teeth some people have, it's like bright white, totally fake and bad for your teeth, do you know what will happen 20 years from now after your teeth going through that process?  Nothing good, if you brush your teeth and clean them well the will have a whitish, yellowish, not totally white look. 

Stavios

« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2011, 01:01:47 PM »
Your gums shouldn't bleed from baking soda.  Maybe you're brushing too hard (which isn't necessary) or your brush is too hard (should be a soft brush) or you left the pre-wash in too long OR you have gum disease.  See your dentist if it continues.
my gums bleed just from eating an apple

and every time I brush my teeth

and when I use the "floss" (don't know if it is the right term), it's like I commited a murder in my mouth

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2011, 02:38:48 PM »

Because he wants you to spend the $$$ w/him  ;)

They work.  The only difference is they only contain the OTC version of active ingredients (according to my dentist)

No.....not because of that. He tells me that he does not waste my money and just brush my teeth two or three times a day.  ;) He tells me to stop drinking Pop.  :D
D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2011, 02:50:10 PM »
No.....not because of that. He tells me that he does not waste my money and just brush my teeth two or three times a day.  ;) He tells me to stop drinking Pop.  :D

You can still drink pop, just drink it through a straw.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2011, 02:52:57 PM »
You can still drink pop, just drink it through a straw.

I just drink it and brush afterwords.  ;)
D

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2011, 07:52:19 PM »
I drink tons of coffee and diet pop. Hogwash. Just as long as you brush frequently with good paste you'll be ok.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2011, 08:05:06 PM »
So for the past couple weeks I have been brushing with baking soda, then I add in my whitening toothpaste, brush for 1 minute or so.

Sometimes I gargle with hydrogen peroxide (YUCK)

Once you start gargling with peroxide you can't use anything else. :o

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2011, 08:27:39 PM »
my gums bleed just from eating an apple

and every time I brush my teeth

and when I use the "floss" (don't know if it is the right term), it's like I commited a murder in my mouth

you probably have some type of gum disease then.

go see a dentist asap!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2011, 08:41:55 PM »
teeth are overrated,, buy more gh

gh15 approved

LOL!

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2011, 08:42:16 PM »
you guys are obsessed with your teeth, the capitalistic american corporations have fooled you once again.