Author Topic: New AFRO double Bicep pic from Daddy, no pump 6feet6 230 with full stomach of  (Read 9595 times)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
come to think of it, i say this is an old pic (didn't we saw this already here)!

he's showing an old pic, then will come up with a new one for the getbig contest, no way this is a new pic........... why will someone wants to look worst, doesn't make sense, if it's a new pic then stop whats your doing right now, it doesn't work!!!

didn't fooled me buddy!!!
are you delusional?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I also hope you know you haven't fooled anyone about you not being on roids either.

hahah thanks for the compliment. since you probably have the means and contacts with names in bodybuilding why dont you have someone do a steroid test on me. dont be hatin when u masterbatin
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you gays i have shredded glutes right now with monster 18 inch bicepts
A

Tombo

• Getbig V
hahaha that picture of alex doing teh biceps shot is funny i always laugh at the face he's pulling

u look pretty massive brooooo

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
DW has looked better.

looks like you're off on your cycles these days.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
lol wanna smoke some alexxx? how bout a front double bicep pose from you see how we compare mister 5th place ;)
  Watch it...he may be talking about "bone smoke'n".
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
Lookin' small, and like Danny Partridge............... ....................wut gives, Dad?
Cam ad mi

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
I also hope you know you haven't fooled anyone about you not being on roids either.

No kidding , DaddyWaddy has worse Gyno than JOJ. Did your gyno occur naturally DW??
shotgun on the team

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
biggest waste of genetics on getbig

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
solid bicep peaks dadmeister!