Author Topic: Rand Paul Not Sure Hillary Clinton Can Handle ‘Rigorous Physical Ordeal’ of 2016  (Read 316 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Before it even become clear that Republicans were going to officially takeover the Senate this past Tuesday night, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has been waging an all-out war against his potential 2016 presidential opponent Hillary Clinton. Today, in an interview with Politico’s Mike Allen, he upped the ante by going after her age.

“I think all the polls show if she does run, she’ll win the Democrat nomination,” Paul said. “But I don’t think it’s for certain. It’s a very taxing undertaking to go through. It’s a rigorous physical ordeal, I think, to be able to campaign for the presidency.”

On Inauguration Day 2016, Hillary Clinton will be 68. Rand Paul will have just turned 53. From his latest comments, it sounds like he believes that gives him an edge when it comes to the constant campaigning necessary to become president.

Clinton has not responded directly to Paul’s age-based attacks, but BuzzFeed’s Ruby Cramer did get a comment from Adrienne Elrod, communications director for the pro-Clinton group Correct the Record: “It’s pretty funny that Rand Paul is lecturing on the ‘rigors’ of a presidential campaign, given that last I checked, he’s never been a presidential candidate, or even a candidate for re-election to any office.” http://www.mediaite.com/online/rand-paul-not-sure-hillary-can-handle-rigorous-physical-ordeal-of-2016/