Author Topic: The thing about that is.  (Read 8728 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: ALL THE INFO posted about me is LIES!
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2006, 12:34:12 PM »
understood kiwiman.. but TA has done the same numerous times and dammage has been done before his posts where taken down.. you think Whateva wanted his name out like that?

There seems to be a democratic rallying against adorexic's ass.. he pissed 95% of this board and the other 5% are gimmick accounts.....

You can keep good people down for so long...

agreed. TA did it over and over again, he posted real life info before that, too.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2006, 12:38:27 PM »
Adonis,

Quite frankly, there are too many individuals here who have an obsession with the mere act of "EXPOSING" someone's personal information.  Who gives a shit if they post your real information?  Really, what are any of these guys going to do? 

If they start to prank call your home, just change your number.

If they send you something through the mail, dispose of it.

If any of them show up to your town to cause trouble, make sure they get arrested. 

If any of them actually take time off from their lives to go to your town, literally throw money away towards a senseless road trip to just go up to you and challenge you to a fight, then that's just fucking pathetic.  They can't do anything damaging with this information, nothing at all.  The only information that can be used to hurt someone must include a person's Date of birth, Full name and address and their social security number.  Without all of those things, the most they can do is send you a holiday post card.

In other words, all they have done is further made you into a internet celebrity,

P.S. To further add to the point, if anyone does indeed use your information in a damaging way towards you, you will then have enough grounds to prosecute, so, really, get a good laugh and try going about getting a side gig as a magazine writer or something.  At this rate, you, like Greg Valentino, will become a common household name in the world of bodybuilding fans.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2006, 12:40:07 PM »
Adonis,

Quite frankly, there are too many individuals here who have an obsession with the mere act of "EXPOSING" someone's personal information.  Who gives a shit if they post your real information?  Really, what are any of these guys going to do? 

If any of them show up to your town to cause trouble, make sure they get arrested. 

If any of them actually take time off from their lives to go to your town, literally throw money away towards a senseless road trip to just go up to you and challenge you to a fight, then that's just fucking pathetic.  They can't do anything damaging with this information, nothing at all.  The only information that can be used to hurt someone must include a person's Date of birth, Full name and address and their social security number.  Without all of those things, the most they can do is send you a holiday post card.

In other words, all they have done is further made you into a internet celebrity,

Grow up. Bringing internet battles to the real world is great. It's exiting for everyone. It bringes shit eating to the boards.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2006, 12:44:27 PM »
Grow up. Bringing internet battles to the real world is great. It's exiting for everyone. It bringes shit eating to the boards.

I'd really like to see one of you guys approach Adam. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2006, 12:46:39 PM »
I'd really like to see one of you guys approach Adam. 

approach like in...

1.creep up on someone from behind

2.apologize

3.talk

4.fight

??

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2006, 12:48:31 PM »
baboonic meltdown
BWAHAHA. I am so stealing this one. Great use of the english language, toolarge.  :)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2006, 12:52:22 PM »
lol....let's get ready to fight, gentlemen
Get Big, or Die Trying

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2006, 12:53:37 PM »
approach like in...

1.creep up on someone from behind

2.apologize

3.talk

4.fight

??

I'd prefer to anally sodomize Adam, but with regards to all of you, I'd like to see one of you approach him in any way or form.  Many guys here will only say that they will do something and never indeed do it.  Whoever does challenge him, should go up and have a damn cameraman handy and truly show the world what "OWNING" someone is all about.  If the person, does indeed confront Adam, threaten him and/or over impose his presence onto him in a manner that trails that of a physical altercation, do it on camera, then they should further post it here on the boards for everyone to see what a real man can do.  After they do so, Adam, should proceed to thrash them and even if he loses, he will be the bigger man at the end.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2006, 03:05:30 PM »
ok i saved the thread just in case,,,

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2006, 03:09:47 PM »
I'd prefer to anally sodomize Adam, but with regards to all of you, I'd like to see one of you approach him in any way or form.  Many guys here will only say that they will do something and never indeed do it.  Whoever does challenge him, should go up and have a damn cameraman handy and truly show the world what "OWNING" someone is all about.  If the person, does indeed confront Adam, threaten him and/or over impose his presence onto him in a manner that trails that of a physical altercation, do it on camera, then they should further post it here on the boards for everyone to see what a real man can do.  After they do so, Adam, should proceed to thrash them and even if he loses, he will be the bigger man at the end.

Man, you must be good if you know how sodomize someone other than anally.  :o

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2006, 03:11:50 PM »
Adonis,

P.S. To further add to the point, if anyone does indeed use your information in a damaging way towards you, you will then have enough grounds to prosecute, so, really, get a good laugh and try going about getting a side gig as a magazine writer or something.  At this rate, you, like Greg Valentino, will become a common household name in the world of bodybuilding fans.

STFU Abeles

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2007, 05:49:13 PM »
I was digging through some Old TA crap and came across this GEM.  Did he come up with the Anti Gravity Suit and McDonalds Diet as a way to play down being exposed?

Quote from: doison on November 03, 2006, 02:28:17 PM
Come on Adam.
Your name is Adam Richard Abeles, your mother, who was born in 1950, and is 56 years old, who lives in High Point, NC, and has also lived in Mentor, OH, Phoenix, AZ, and Perry, OH is related to Eric Abeles, who is your 29 year old brother, who moved out in 2003, and purchased a home in High Point for $115,000.
Lore is also related to Elliott Abeles, who is 73 years old, and Adam Richard Abeles, who has NO address, and NO phone number listed to his name, because he does not own a home or rent an apt., verifying that you still live at home with the address of
1505 Pinehurst Dr.
High Point, NC 27262
At the phone number (336) 841-5551.
That home was purchased in 2000 for the price of $90,000.

Before 2000, you lived at
3205 Pipers way
also High Point, NC but the zip was 27265
Your phone number was the same at that time.

You can even hear someone who "may" be your brother at "Pirate Radio" 1250 WGHB-AM affiliated with East Carolina University (ECU) in a 4-07-05 recording at MILLER LITE SPORTS BAR - Jonathan Ellerbe at this link:
http://www.bonesville.net/wbvl/wghb/040705_Sportsbar_IanEastman_ChrisOliver_ReidWilliamson_SouthBeachRob_EricAbeles_EddieKing_BrianSummers.wma

This will probably all be deleted, since it seems to be perfectly fine for you to try to ruin the legitimacy of natural bodybuilders competing by claiming in a public forum that they use drugs that are both illegal, and against the rules of their federation, but it is always wrong when someone points out personal matters of yours, even if they're much less troublesome to your future than your indiscretions.

Onlyme stated that this info was not true about TA.  However it is partially true, according to sources cough (NC DMV) that is his address and phone number or at least it was.  Prior NC Address was also correct.  He does use a PO box that is at UPS type store so it appears that it is an actual address.  About the brother I have no Idea.  It would be interesting. 

He claims to have real estate all over NC. Another BS claim.  His mom is listed as only owning 1 property and that is the Pinehurst address. 

Adam how much square footage do you have in your moms basement? 

\

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2007, 05:58:39 PM »
Shouldn't it say: ALL THE INFO posted about me ARE LIES!

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2007, 06:03:43 PM »
Well, I agree with kiwiol about the posting of real life info, but TA has done it before and nothing happened to him.

Since most of TA's topics are destined to get more than 5 pages of replies anyway, there's really nothing to be done short of petitioning Ron to IP ban him. Not that I want TA gone, he actually makes this place a helluva lot more fun. :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2007, 06:06:15 PM »
hahahaha, looks like Adonis has another admirer, is what he says that threatening that you have to make up lies, epic desperation.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2007, 06:08:37 PM »
If these guys would just STFU, TA would just be another member here.

He's so far under these guys' skins they'll need a bone marrow transplant to get over it.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2007, 06:12:51 PM »
Time for every GetBigger to start calling his house and asking:

"When are you posting the deadlift video?"

The Luke

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2007, 06:13:53 PM »
you guys are like jealous high school girlfriends.  grow up already and quit stalking people, seriously!
 >:(
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2007, 06:15:01 PM »
Time for every GetBigger to start calling his house and asking:

"When are you posting the deadlift video?"

The Luke
i'm sure you'll do it 564 times to make up for everybody else. ::)

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2007, 06:16:09 PM »
Looks like Adam's "eagles" have come home to roost. ;D  Shit is too funny.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2007, 06:19:05 PM »
you guys are like jealous high school girlfriends.  grow up already and quit stalking people, seriously!
 >:(

are we getting to you "cookie"?

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2007, 06:19:54 PM »
are we getting to you "cookie"?
i have nothing to hide, heck, some say i reveal too much around here, lol.  but what i do respect is a person's right to privacy.
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2007, 06:21:36 PM »
ROFLMAO!

I have to sit back and laugh at your futile attempts.

I love it!   So far the only truthful thing I have seen is that I have owned a Lotus Esprit and a 1959 Cadillac.

you know... that is EXACTLY how i feel when I read 90% of your posts.... well, minus the Esprit and Cadillac

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2007, 06:22:07 PM »
 whenever I read a Spread Eagle II post I imagine it with a lisp HAHAHAHA
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2007, 06:23:35 PM »
He's so far under these guys' skins they'll need a bone marrow transplant to get over it.

Case in point: The Luke.