Author Topic: Santorum is a complete dum ass  (Read 1342 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Santorum is a complete dum ass
« on: January 03, 2012, 09:49:37 PM »
Good job Santorum.....managed to make a racist comment over a question that had nothing to do with race....... ::)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/01/02/santorum-tells-iowans-i-dont-want-to-make-black-peoples-lives-better/

Speaking to Republicans in Iowa on Monday, former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA) said his administration would reform welfare to the point that it would offer no welfare at all.

After suggesting that an expansion of Medicare is really just a plot to make voters more “dependent” on Washington, Santorum added: ”I don’t want to make black people’s lives better by giving them other people’s money.”

“I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn their money and provide for themselves and their families,” he added. “The best way to do that is to get the manufacturing sector of the economy rolling.”

One thing he likely overlooked: white Americans account for the largest percentage of welfare payments each month, mostly because they make up the largest sector of the population.

Welfare is defined by the government as benefits funded by tax dollars, meaning that programs like Social Security, food stamps, veterans benefits, Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment and corporate bailouts all fall under that term.

What Santorum seemed to focus on, as many conservatives do, is that black people are disproportionately represented in welfare statistics, along with Latinos, as both populations have much higher rates of poverty than whites.

According to the University of Michigan’s National Poverty Center, 27.4 percent of blacks and 26.6 percent of Hispanics were living in poverty in 2010, compared to 9.9 percent of whites. Unemployment statistics between the racial demographics are similarly skewed.

Despite the factually flawed nature of Santorum’s pitch on Monday, the underlying logic of his pitch is abundantly clear: census data shows that over 91 percent of Iowans are white, a community Santorum must desperately appeal to if he wants a win in Tuesday’s caucuses.

This video is from CBS News, broadcast Monday, January 2, 2012.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Santorum is a complete dum ass
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 03:54:37 AM »
LOL.  Read the title and check yourself. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 04:05:42 AM »
LOL.  Read the title and check yourself. 
while vince has certainly made an ass of himself on many occations, he's not running for president lol...  Sorry, Santorum is fucking scary and a dumbass.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 04:07:54 AM »
while vince has certainly made an ass of himself on many occations, he's not running for president lol...  Sorry, Santorum is fucking scary and a dumbass.

Like I said, compared to Obama, A N Y O N E would be a drastic improvement, and that includes
RS

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 04:19:34 AM »
Like I said, compared to Obama, A N Y O N E would be a drastic improvement, and that includes
RS
no it doesn't... Santorum will force a lot of people to vote Obama who don't want to re-elect him.  I'm fucking pissed as hell at Obama but I'm sorry, if Santorum won the nomination, I would actually be forced to vote for Obama, as much as I can't stand him and what he's done.  I'd rather have Newt and I can't stand him either.

I'm sticking to my guns on this, Ron Paul is the most electible because he is the ONLY person in serious contention for the nomination that WILL have a portion of the left saying, "screw you obama" and voting for Paul.

Santorum would only serve to rally previous Obama voters....  With Paul, Obama would have a very hard time trying to excuse his actions which would put him on the defensive for the entire election and he would be done.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 04:22:37 AM »
no it doesn't... Santorum will force a lot of people to vote Obama who don't want to re-elect him.  I'm fucking pissed as hell at Obama but I'm sorry, if Santorum won the nomination, I would actually be forced to vote for Obama, as much as I can't stand him and what he's done.  I'd rather have Newt and I can't stand him either.

I'm sticking to my guns on this, Ron Paul is the most electible because he is the ONLY person in serious contention for the nomination that WILL have a portion of the left saying, "screw you obama" and voting for Paul.

Lol.   Ron Paul always under performs polling.   Do you not see a pattern?    It's going to be mittens. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 04:30:30 AM »

Lol.   Ron Paul always under performs polling.   Do you not see a pattern?    It's going to be mittens.  
Yea, you're probably right and I guess I would vote for the stupid mormon over Obama but it won't make a difference, I guarantee that.  It will be the same shit.  The only real hope for getting America back on a constitutional track for the people is Ron Paul.  Mitt will be the same shit and set up a new cycle that both parties have fed off of for the same fucking reasons for a long time.  The only person I see as willing to make changes this country desperately needs is Paul.  The rest are obviously a waste of time.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 04:32:56 AM »
LOL, evangelicals are going to shit themselves if Mitt is nominated....  that part will be funny to watch...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2012, 04:33:44 AM »
Yea, you're probably right and I guess I would vote for the stupid mormon over Obama but it won't make a difference, I guarantee that.  It will be the same shit.  The only real hope for getting America back on a constitutional track for the people is Ron Paul.  Mitt will be the same shit and set up a new cycle that both parties have fed off of for the same fucking reasons for a long time.  The only person I see as willing to make changes this country desperately needs is Paul.  The rest are obviously a waste of time.

Mittens will be the crony stuff, but at least he won't be anti business and anti capitalism. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2012, 04:43:18 AM »
Mittens will be the crony stuff, but at least he won't be anti business and anti capitalism.  
Obama hasn't had an original fucking thought since he took office.  every last thing he's been told to do he's done which has been the same shit we've had before.  Mitt will get in, they will spin things around a bit but the end result is going to be the same destruction of America that you saw under Obama and Bush and Clinton etc...  Don't try to tell me different.  If you want to take a breath and celebrate Obama gone, you'll have your moment but it will be short lived unless you want to become the new kneepadder of the house.

Paul is the only option America needs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2012, 04:46:13 AM »
Obama hasn't had an original fucking thought since he took office.  every last thing he's been told to do he's done which has been the same shit we've had before.  Mitt will get in, they will spin things around a bit but the end result is going to be the same destruction of America that you saw under Obama and Bush and Clinton etc...  Don't try to tell me different.  If you want to take a breath and celebrate Obama gone, you'll have your moment but it will be short lived unless you want to become the new kneepadder of the house.

Paul is the only option America needs.

Not disagreeing at all.   But I think Paul has too many things working against him, none having to do w his message. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 04:48:58 AM »
Not disagreeing at all.   But I think Paul has too many things working against him, none having to do w his message.  
thanks for the reason you should be pushing for him even more!!!  Fuck, the amount you post is equal to 30 people.  Get out there and help him out instead of blowing your entire wad here.

Looks like this forum is already for Paul

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2012, 04:59:47 AM »

Being right isn't making an ass of myself nor am I posting billions of Obama hate articles like 33333354353. 

Santorum could have simply answered that he wants to cut down of people getting welfare but noooooooo...he goes and add some unnessessary zing to it that is completely uncalled for.

Its a great example as to so out of touch he is....does he not know that he's running for President?  This is how he lost his re-election to the Senate in 2006...with stupid shit like this
A

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2012, 05:05:05 AM »

Being right isn't making an ass of myself nor am I posting billions of Obama hate articles like 33333354353. 

Santorum could have simply answered that he wants to cut down of people getting welfare but noooooooo...he goes and add some unnessessary zing to it that is completely uncalled for.

Its a great example as to so out of touch he is....does he not know that he's running for President?  This is how he lost his re-election to the Senate in 2006...with stupid shit like this
wasn't even refering to your political posts lol....  Yes, I agree on Santorum...  the guys is a fool and lousy politician.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2012, 05:36:18 AM »
I already stated that Romney was going to get the nod.  It is going to be a run off between Black Obama and White Lite Obama in Nov.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 05:48:55 AM »
santorum is a whiny geek, but he's a solid winner in Iowa.  Or Romney - did he win it now?  Too close to call?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 07:24:46 AM »
"Santurrón" is Spanish for hypocrite, self righteous prude.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 10:35:26 AM »
lol @ the thread title.   :D