Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23408 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
The Biden Crime Family
« on: July 03, 2023, 07:15:26 PM »
These people operate like gangsters.  Twenty LLCs that took in over $20M through about 40 banks from foreign entities and individuals.  For what?
What product or service were these Biden family members providing?  I'm just blown away at how blatant this corruption is, the lack of interest by the media, and the blind eye by Congressional Democrats.  I don't think any member of the Biden Crime Family will be held accountable, but I'm hopeful Congressional Republicans will show a spine for once, keep investigating, get some answers, and provide information so people can make fully informed choices in 2024. 

One of the things I'd like to know is where their money came from.  Including this:  "Biden and his wife, Jill Biden, had their income jump from $400,000 in 2016, Biden's last full year as vice president, to $11 million in 2017, The Associated Press reported in 2019."

Top Republicans zero in on who gave Biden's company nearly $10 million amid bribery allegations
Biden and his wife, Jill Biden, had their income jump from $400,000 in 2016, Biden's last full year as vice president, to $11 million in 2017.
By Madeleine Hubbard
Updated: July 2, 2023
https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/top-republicans-zeroing-who-gave-bidens-company-nearly-10-million-amid

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2023, 07:17:03 PM »
Revealed: Another Hunter Biden WhatsApp Message to a CCP-Linked Business Associate
Guy Benson
June 29, 2023
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2023/06/29/revealed-another-suspicious-hunter-biden-whatsapp-message-to-a-ccp-linked-business-associate-n2625083

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2023, 07:18:27 PM »
The stuff Hunter Biden didn't get indicted for
by Byron York, Chief Political Correspondent
June 26, 2023
https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonexaminer.com%2Fopinion%2Fstuff-hunter-biden-didnt-get-indicted

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2023, 07:19:08 PM »
Heroic IRS whistleblower testimony ensnarls Hunter and Joe Biden in bribery scheme
By Miranda Devine
June 25, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/06/25/heroic-irs-whistleblower-testimony-ensnarls-hunter-and-joe-biden-in-bribery-scheme/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2023, 07:46:05 PM »
Yes.  What he said.

Rep. Tim Burchett to Newsmax: 'Classic Misdirection' in Hunter Biden Case
By Fran Beyer    |   Monday, 03 July 2023

House Oversight Committee member Rep. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn., on Monday charged that Hunter Biden's lawyers engaged in "classic misdirection" in an effort to exonerate the president's son of alleged shady business dealings.

The alleged misconduct "goes really deep," Burchett told Newsmax's "John Bachman Now."

"There [are] two forms of justice in this country," he said, "the Bidens and the rest of us."

"The Justice Department in their infinite wisdom after this so-called five-year investigation gives [Hunter Biden] a slap on the wrist," Burchett lamented. "In Tennessee, I've seen people do more time and more punishment for traffic violations … than what Hunter Biden got."

Hunter Biden is set to appear before a judge July 26 to formally strike a plea agreement with prosecutors on tax and gun charges that will likely spare President Joe Biden's son time behind bars.

A plea agreement calls for Hunter Biden to plead guilty to two misdemeanor counts of failing to pay taxes; he also must commit to court-imposed conditions that will spare him full prosecution on a felony gun charge.

"You've got over 20 intelligence professionals who said that the [Hunter Biden] laptop was a Russian hoax, and now we know it isn't," Burchett said. "And yet none of those so-called intelligence people are being called on the carpet for it or being denied their security clearances. So this goes really deep."

According to Burchett, allegations from Hunter Biden's lawyer that included assertions a whistleblower in the case was "disgruntled" is "classic misdirection. You know, 'don't look at this.'"

"That's exactly what the attorney's doing – what he's paid to do," Burchett said

But Americans "cannot disregard" the "over $10 million that flowed through Hunter Biden for no other reason than he was the vice president's son and to gain access to the vice president who is now the president," he added.

Hunter Biden "got his hand caught in the cookie jar — both hands and both feet," Burchett asserted. "And this thing is going to go deep, and there's more and more to it."

Burchett lamented the "five-year investigation" being unable to find what the House Oversight Committee found.

"I'm no accountant by any stretch," he said, "or an attorney, but I could read. I could follow the trail of the money, the laundering."

Hunter Biden clients do not pay "tens of thousands or millions of dollars," and "you don't set up 21 bank accounts in LLCs that don't do anything," according to Burchett.

"You have to do something," he said. "That's why the mob used to invest in flower shops and things like that. Because you know it shows a cash flow.

"You can run it through some kind of business."

But when it comes to the Bidens, he alleged, "They just stuck it in their pocket."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/hunter-biden-justice-cover-up/2023/07/03/id/1125800/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2023, 03:59:26 AM »
Why would the Repubs do anything about it when they do the same things.

It's a gravy train.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2023, 02:45:05 PM »
Probably belonged to Hunter.

Or maybe what Duhnold Jr left behind.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2023, 03:32:45 PM »
https://www.newsmax.com/us/white-house-cocaine-hazmat/2023/07/03/id/1125825/

Just so you know, I read the linked article. Something you maintain I never do.

Anyway, I assume you read this part:
"While the investigation will try to determine who is responsible for the item, the source acknowledged that could be difficult given the number of people who transit the location and that it is unknown how long the bag had been there. The substance was found in a common space where employees and visitors can store phones and personal items that are not taken into other parts of the West Wing."

Looks like this breaking news is something along the lines of a "nothing burger."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2023, 03:36:21 PM »
Probably belonged to Hunter.

While anything is possible, it is very likely that we will never know who it belonged to. Although, it is possible to get readable fingerprints off plastic bags.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2023, 03:41:19 PM »
Just so you know, I read the linked article. Something you maintain I never do.

Anyway, I assume you read this part:
"While the investigation will try to determine who is responsible for the item, the source acknowledged that could be difficult given the number of people who transit the location and that it is unknown how long the bag had been there. The substance was found in a common space where employees and visitors can store phones and personal items that are not taken into other parts of the West Wing."

Looks like this breaking news is something along the lines of a "nothing burger."
So cocaine in the White House is ok with you ??? If this was Trumps  White House would you feel the same? Highly doubt it with your "walk the partisan line" views. ::)
  It's amazing what dems will blow off and call a nothing burger.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2023, 04:03:15 PM »
So cocaine in the White House is ok with you ??? If this was Trumps  White House would you feel the same? Highly doubt it with your "walk the partisan line" views. ::)
  It's amazing what dems will blow off and call a nothing burger.
Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Where did I claim cocaine in the White House is okay with me?

And you are wrong, given the same circumstances except for it being discovered between January 2017 and January 2021 when Trump and his family occupied part of the Whitehouse, my response would have been the same.

What do you think is the likelihood of anyone ever finding out who brought that packet of cocaine into West Wing of the Whitehouse?

Maybe you and Marjorie Taylor Greene could start a committee to investigate this issue at the taxpayer's expense. Seems like a good use of our money, right?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2023, 01:03:35 AM »
Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Where did I claim cocaine in the White House is okay with me?

And you are wrong, given the same circumstances except for it being discovered between January 2017 and January 2021 when Trump and his family occupied part of the Whitehouse, my response would have been the same.

What do you think is the likelihood of anyone ever finding out who brought that packet of cocaine into West Wing of the Whitehouse?

Maybe you and Marjorie Taylor Greene could start a committee to investigate this issue at the taxpayer's expense. Seems like a good use of our money, right?

Almost as good as the money wasted on fake Russian collusion, every other fake witch-hunt, billions to Ukraine, etc...

Kill yourself you dumb fukking kvnt cokk sukker...

Fukking hypocrite...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2023, 02:58:53 PM »
While anything is possible, it is very likely that we will never know who it belonged to. Although, it is possible to get readable fingerprints off plastic bags.

Plus Hunter smoked crack, not cocaine, so probably didn't belong to him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2023, 03:49:33 PM »
https://nypost.com/2023/07/04/cocaine-found-on-white-house-premises-dispatch-call-shows/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

West Wing holding area - AKA a lobby which is accessible to both White House staff and guests. The White House as somewhere around 6,000 visitors daily.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2023, 03:59:28 PM »

You're the one that referred to it as a "nothing burger" ::)
You would think that the White House would be littered with dozens of cameras in every corner, is there nothing on video? You think that is the one area not watched by a camera?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2023, 04:57:11 PM »
You're the one that referred to it as a "nothing burger" ::)
You would think that the White House would be littered with dozens of cameras in every corner, is there nothing on video? You think that is the one area not watched by a camera?

If you are right and someone is caught on camera leaving the packet in the lobby, then it will no longer be a 'nothing burger'. Based on the comment I read in an article about it, finding out who left it there is unlikely. But, but what if it is a known Trump associate? Then it will be a Big Mac or better yet, real a Whopper!

'A person familiar with the probe cautioned Politico that despite the omnipresence of security cameras, the tracking of each and every visitor who enters and exits the White House, and the strict protocols concerning drug use among executive branch employees, the person responsible for leaving the drug is unlikely to be found.

“It’s gonna be very difficult for us to do that because of where it was,” the official told the outlet. “Even if there were surveillance cameras, unless you were waving it around, it may not have been caught.”

“It’s a bit of a thoroughfare,” the person added. “People walk by there all the time.”'

https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/cocaine-substance-found-in-west-wing-was-in-dime-size-bag/ (NY Post rated right of center)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2023, 05:47:02 PM »
West Wing holding area - AKA a lobby which is accessible to both White House staff and guests. The White House as somewhere around 6,000 visitors daily.

The white house may get a total of 6,000 visitors daily, but no the west wing. It was somebody in or associated with this administration and while you may think that it’s a waste of money, it should be investigated. If nothing more than grabbing some fingerprints and spending a few hours watching the tapes. They know where they found it exactly, so that shouldn’t take too long.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2023, 05:54:24 PM »
They can send a man to the moon but can't find out who dropped the coke.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2023, 07:21:45 PM »

The white house may get a total of 6,000 visitors daily, but no the west wing. It was somebody in or associated with this administration and while you may think that it’s a waste of money, it should be investigated. If nothing more than grabbing some fingerprints and spending a few hours watching the tapes. They know where they found it exactly, so that shouldn’t take too long.
Right? If this happened during Trumps tenure the entire media would be in a frenzy and the FBI, CIA, DEA and every lmnop agency would be launching an investigation.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2023, 09:36:42 PM »

Do you know what it takes to get into the White House?