Author Topic: California is Living Obama's 2nd Term Right Now.  (Read 940 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: California is Living Obama's 2nd Term Right Now.
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2012, 07:25:03 PM »
How can one get to work with no jobs? You have the second highest unemployment rate in the nation and your government continues to pass regulations that ensure it won't be coming down anytime soon.

I am self employed, i don't depend on a what some company do for me.  Ask 333333 about that.  that's why he owns his own company.  

And frankly when rest of the world is on its ass, the 5th largest economy in the world will be too.    

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2012, 07:26:48 PM »
I am self employed, i don't depend on a what some company do for me.  Ask 333333 about that.  that's why he owns his own company.  

And frankly when rest of the world is on its ass, the 5th largest economy in the world will be too.    

Just Googled it. You guys are down to 9th. Keep up the good work.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2012, 07:28:44 PM »
Actually, I believe it's down to 7th now. I should have googled it. Either way, you people have done a fantastic job running it into the ground.  

Like I said, it's an awesome state. The govt., on the other hand, is not.

i didn't run anything to the ground.  but i do agree these reps here suck ass.

9th vs 150+ countries?   Still pretty cool for a state.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2012, 07:34:54 PM »
i didn't run anything to the ground.  but i do agree these reps here suck ass.

9th vs 150+ countries?   Still pretty cool for a state.

There are 50+ million people in California. That makes you larger than all but 24 countries in the world.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2012, 07:37:37 PM »
There are 50+ million people in California. That makes you larger than all but 24 countries in the world.

crazy huh?  for me that's one of the draw backs. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 07:13:27 PM »
White-dominated boards face legal threats over racial makeup
http://californiawatch.org/money-and-politics/white-dominated-boards-face-legal-threats-over-racial-makeup-15205 ^
Posted on March 10, 2012 7:59:39 PM EST by chessplayer

Compton City Councilwoman Janna Zurita owes her Hispanic last name to a grandmother from Spain, whom she never met. Zurita considers her mother black and said her father “wants to be black” even though he “looks Latino.”

Armed with 2010 census data, a network of attorneys is increasingly targeting local governments – from cities and school boards to hospital and community college districts – for not reflecting the demographics of their constituents.

While the dispute in Compton, where Zurita’s race was under question, pitted Latino residents against the city’s traditionally black leadership, other cases seek to increase minority representation on elected boards that are dominated by whites.

(Excerpt) Read more at californiawatch.org ...