Author Topic: E-Kul explains his philosophy on why private gun ownership should be protected  (Read 2546 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
The only way to fight against them is on their own terms.  Corruption has no problem with killing innocents, and unfortunately, sometime to stand against this evil, innocents also need to be sacrificed.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
He goes on to explain why we cannot put our trust in the police to protect us.  A perfect logical defense of the right to bear arms.

You cannot be a good honest man and a police officer, that is a contradiction in terms, if they were good men, they would either speak out against corruption or leave the force.  You can't join a corrupt criminal organisation and claim to be a good guy because you don't participate in corrupt activities.  Your association with this group makes you an accessory to the crime.  A truly good person would literally go crazy in a corrupt organisation such as the modern day police forces.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Further ruminations of the hypocrisy of disarming the citizenry...

corrupt police who regularly kill and wound innocent people.  How do you propose we stop Police doing this, we have Police to prevent citizens killing innocents, but who can we get to stop police doing the same thing?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Good thread!  If you're anti second amendment, you're probably a hypocritical moron as pointed out above^.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Hahaha typical dumvass troll.

How does he suggest the public protect themselves if the police can't be trusted & replied on to do so?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
An 'ends-justify-the-means' kinda philosophy, eh? This should open up the thread's floodgates.   ;D 

Red Hook

• Getbig V
I am not against gun ownership. But the NRA won't even compromise with a ban full or semi automatic weapons, that is were they lose most people in supporting them.

During the time of creation of the 2nd amendment they were still using musket guns. I am not sure that protecting the rights of people carrying uzis and AK47s was the intent.
I

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
I am not against gun ownership. But the NRA won't even compromise with a ban full or semi automatic weapons, that is were they lose most people in supporting them.

During the time of creation of the 2nd amendment they were still using musket guns. I am not sure that protecting the rights of people carrying uzis and AK47s was the intent.

Exactly!  "If I don't want them, no one else should be allowed to have them."
Y

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
E-Kul doesn't like the Police because they pull him up when he threatens women. If some fucking loser threatened a woman and you had to go around to his house to charge him how would you treat him? Like the piece of shit he is.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
E-Kul doesn't like the Police because they pull him up when he threatens women. If some fucking loser threatened a woman and you had to go around to his house to charge him how would you treat him? Like the piece of shit he is.
I have never threatened a woman in my life, why would I do such a thing, especially considering I have no trouble physically dominating fully grown men such as yourself.  Have i ever stood up to a woman and restrained her while attacking me, sure.  Most men do at some point, , I even had to do this on occasion with my sisters growing up when they launched a fully fledged attack.  Have I ever beat up a woman - NEVER! As a matter of responsibility, I NEVER threaten anyone, most people are already intimidated by my size and as a pacifist I don't like to fight.  I often have to tell people, after they have met me and said something stupid like "Oh, your a big fella, I won't mess with you" that just because I am big, doesn't mean I am a MMA expert or wanting to fight anybody for that matter.  But, push me far enough or into a corner, I am like anybody and will do what is necessary.  I learnt long ago, just by being bigger than most, this is perceived as a threat in itself to a lot of people, so I try and downplay it, so as not to intimidate anyone.  Having said that, women are normally never intimidated just by my physical size and have shown more game than most of the men I have ever met,

Now, after dealing with another one of my butthurt getbigger stalkers, back to the thread.  Yes, I believe Powerful organisations like the Police are out of control and something needs to be done about them.  Do I think vigilante style armed militias are the answer, MAYBE.  The problem with this is, you are likely to be out gunned.  Essentially, their needs to be accountability, and that is more likely to come from a majority determined people who are prepared to peacefully rally against the corrupt powers that be.  The reason Dorner had to go on such an escapade, because he didn't have the backing and support of a large collective of like minded individuals willing to stand against power and corruption.  Had Dorner had some support of like minded people, he wouldn't have felt so isolated and potentially could have been encouraged to take a different action.

Dorner recognised the apathy of the average person and their ignorance of the truth, for him the situation felt hopeless and he took a stand the only way he knew how and was trained to do, with violence.  Did he accomplish anything?maybe, maybe not.  I am not suggesting this is an easy fix problem, but at the very least people need to start talking about it and coming together to stand against it, not sitting idly by and watching or ignoring as Corrupted power spins increasingly out of control.  I don't think citizens arming themselves heavily and waiting for the Government to strike is the answer, large groups of people need to get in the Governments face loudly and continually and as peacefully as possible, and stop being on the defensive.  I think there are parts of the world where this is starting to happen (like Egypt) and some small movements in Western Countries like the Occupy Movement, but it needs to become overwhelmingly popular for it too revolutionise the world.

JMO
V

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
I have never threatened a woman in my life, why would I do such a thing, especially considering I have no trouble physically dominating fully grown men such as yourself.  Have i ever stood up to a woman and restrained her while attacking me, sure.  Most men do at some point, , I even had to do this on occasion with my sisters growing up when they launched a fully fledged attack.  Have I ever beat up a woman - NEVER! As a matter of responsibility, I NEVER threaten anyone, most people are already intimidated by my size and as a pacifist I don't like to fight.  I often have to tell people, after they have met me and said something stupid like "Oh, your a big fella, I won't mess with you" that just because I am big, doesn't mean I am a MMA expert or wanting to fight anybody for that matter.  But, push me far enough or into a corner, I am like anybody and will do what is necessary.

Now, after dealing with another one of my butthurt getbigger stalkers, back to the thread.  Yes, I believe Powerful organisations like the Police are out of control and something needs to be done about them.  Do I think vigilante style armed militias are the answer, MAYBE.  The problem with this is, you are likely to be out gunned.  Essentially, their needs to be accountability, and that is more likely to come from a majority determined people who are prepared to peacefully rally against the corrupt powers that be.  The reason Dorner had to go on such an escapade, because he didn't have the backing and support of a large collective of like minded individuals willing to stand against power and corruption.  Had Dorner had some support of like minded people, he wouldn't have felt so isolated and potentially could have been encouraged to take a different action.

Dorner recognised the apathy of the average person and their ignorance of the truth, for him the situation felt hopeless and he took a stand the only way he knew how and was trained to do, with violence.  Did he accomplish anything?maybe, maybe not.  I am not suggesting this is an easy fix problem, but at the very least people need to start talking about it and coming together to stand against it, not sitting idly by and watching or ignoring as Corrupted power spins increasingly out of control.  I don't think citizens arming themselves heavily and waiting for the Government to strike is the answer, large groups of people need to get in the Governments face loudly and continually and as peacefully as possible, and stop being on the defensive.  I think there are parts of the world where this is starting to happen (like Egypt) and some small movements in Western Countries like the Occupy Movement, but it needs to become overwhelmingly popular for it too revolutionise the world.

JMO

You sound really afraid.

It's not your fault.
Y

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

You sound really afraid.

Seriously, Of What? That's what you got from that post, I am not saying I don't feel fear about things, I am secure enough in my masculinity to be honest about fear. And whatever fear I do feel, I face without a weapon. But seriously, you got from that post that I stated I try hard not to instil fear in others as me being somehow afraid.  That's weird! I assume it is more likely you are still butthurt by something I have said, and you are still looking for a chance to attack. Flame on bro, but you only embarrass yourself.
V

littledumbells

• Getbig III
I have never threatened a woman in my life, why would I do such a thing, especially considering I have no trouble physically dominating fully grown men such as yourself.  Have i ever stood up to a woman and restrained her while attacking me, sure.  Most men do at some point, , I even had to do this on occasion with my sisters growing up when they launched a fully fledged attack.  Have I ever beat up a woman - NEVER! As a matter of responsibility, I NEVER threaten anyone, most people are already intimidated by my size and as a pacifist I don't like to fight.  I often have to tell people, after they have met me and said something stupid like "Oh, your a big fella, I won't mess with you" that just because I am big, doesn't mean I am a MMA expert or wanting to fight anybody for that matter.  But, push me far enough or into a corner, I am like anybody and will do what is necessary.  I learnt long ago, just by being bigger than most, this is perceived as a threat in itself to a lot of people, so I try and downplay it, so as not to intimidate anyone.  Having said that, women are normally never intimidated just by my physical size and have shown more game than most of the men I have ever met,

JMO

Your not as big or tough as you think you are scooter

RagingBull

• Getbig IV

Muskets at the time were state of the art for that time period and the populace owned the same weapon as that used by the "military".  Our forefathers wanted to even the playing field so that the populace could effectively fight and overthrow the government in case it became tyrannical.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

JMO

Definitely a wife beating coward.

He doth protest too much.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Definitely a wife beating coward.

He doth protest too much.
The majority of the post is related to the Thread subject, the first paragraph is just defending myself against unsubstantiated accusations of threatening women, a tactic used by many a coward hiding behind their keyboards  Any Internet Keyboard Warrior can accuse others of shameful behaviour, all it proves is their inability to use informed and reasoned arguments to defend themselves against those who do.
V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
The majority of the post is related to the Thread subject, the first paragraph is just defending myself against unsubstantiated accusations of threatening women, a tactic used by many a coward hiding behind their keyboards  Any Internet Keyboard Warrior can accuse others of shameful behaviour, all it proves is their inability to use informed and reasoned arguments to defend themselves against those who do.

Yep.....100% certain you have a long history of abusing women and animals, goes back to a stunted childhood.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Yep.....100% certain you have a long history of abusing women and animals, goes back to a stunted childhood.
I abhor animal cruelty, I would never abuse a woman, stand up too one Yes. But never abuse.
V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
I abhor animal cruelty, I would never abuse a woman, stand up too one Yes. But never abuse.

You are full of shit.

You are afraid of men and a failure at work, so you take your insecurities out on the women and children in your life.

You're a wife beater and you know it. I will bet you come from a long line of spineless cowardly bitch men.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
You are full of shit.

You are afraid of men and a failure at work, so you take your insecurities out on the women and children in your life.

You're a wife beater and you know it. I will bet you come from a long line of spineless cowardly bitch men.

^^^ Projection at it's finest.  I am not afraid of men, especially not the ones who try and talk tough like you, in my experience they are the first to start licking your arsehole after you teach them a lesson.  Feel free to find the women I have beaten up, effeminate wanna be macho men like you don't count.  And as for my heritage, we are proud strong Englishmen who participated in the civilisation of the World (except for America, they were beyond civilisation and remain barbarians).
V

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Obama wants assault weapons out of the hands of civilians. He also wants the civilians of Egypt and Syria to pick up their assault weapons to over throw the government.  

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
here's a point i'm not sure anyone has made in regards to gun rights,gun ownership and increased background checks....

EVERY SINGLE PERSON  who owns a gun or wants a gun thinks they are "normal".. "or a responsible good person".but obvious THAT IS NOT THE CASE!...

it's like if you asked 1000 people on the street "are you a good driver?" 99.999 % of them will say " yes, i'm a very good driver, everyone else doesn't know how to drive!"... well obviously that can't be true... obviously some of the people who think they can drive good CAN"T!...

it's always "the other person" strange how humans are like that? must be some kind of psychological term for this thinking.. perhaps it's simple "self absorption"..

my point is that some people (what percentage i don't know) who have guns or want guns ARE NOT NORMAL and HAVE MAJOR ISSUES! whether they know it or not, i don't know.. but what are you going to do? what can you do about this?...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
here's a point i'm not sure anyone has made in regards to gun rights,gun ownership and increased background checks....

EVERY SINGLE PERSON  who owns a gun or wants a gun thinks they are "normal".. "or a responsible good person".but obvious THAT IS NOT THE CASE!...

it's like if you asked 1000 people on the street "are you a good driver?" 99.999 % of them will say " yes, i'm a very good driver, everyone else doesn't know how to drive!"... well obviously that can't be true... obviously some of the people who think they can drive good CAN"T!...

it's always "the other person" strange how humans are like that? must be some kind of psychological term for this thinking.. perhaps it's simple "self absorption"..

my point is that some people (what percentage i don't know) who have guns or want guns ARE NOT NORMAL and HAVE MAJOR ISSUES! whether they know it or not, i don't know.. but what are you going to do? what can you do about this?...
If you prevented all Getbiggers from owning guns, you could go a long way to solving the problem of removing GUNS from CRAZY  people hands. 
V

kh300

• Getbig V

Because almost every gun can be classified as semi automatic. The constitution was written for every generation and technological advancements to follow..I guess we should restrict the right to free speech since the internet is faster then the pigeons they were using.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Because almost every gun can be classified as semi automatic. The constitution was written for every generation and technological advancements to follow..I guess we should restrict the right to free speech since the internet is faster then the pigeons they were using.
So, the ability for free speech to be communicated quicker is responsible for greater efficiency and effectiveness in killing people, How exactly?
V