Author Topic: MMA, UFC, Man fighting question.  (Read 12601 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: MMA, UFC, Man fighting question.
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2013, 04:40:49 PM »
Out of all land animals chimps are the scariest.  As TA mentioned, chimps will eat your face and rip of your junk.  Chimps also have incredible strength.  I'm sure they could bench 225 for 55 and they are smarter than cswol too.
A

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2013, 04:49:48 PM »
Also, biting the upper arm area and hands are good too.  Ever been lightly bitten by a dog in play and your whole hand goes numb?  Think of that but 1000 times worse as you bear down, trying to crunch bone.

The only problem with trying to hurt the guy is that pain doesn't usually lead to a guy calling "uncle" to stop the fight.

You said yourself how your last fight ended...someone lands a (usually lucky) haymaker and the other guy gets knocked out.  That's how pretty much every fight I've ever seen has ended.  

You can try hurting the other guy all day, but the fight is going to end like every other drunken windmill-punching fight....someone lands a wild punch and other guy goes to sleep, or some asshole friend of one of the fighters sucker punches the other guy (and then does that "I'm a tough guy" dance with both arms locked straight down at his sides while hopping around and yelling "what's up now bitch?!?" ...everyone knows the sucker-punch tough guy dance).

Y

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2013, 04:56:47 PM »
Out of all land animals chimps are the scariest.  As TA mentioned, chimps will eat your face and rip of your junk.  Chimps also have incredible strength.  I'm sure they could bench 225 for 55 and they are smarter than cswol too.

stronger than that, i've heard of crazy shit like them lifting 450 lbs with one arm easily

all primates are crazy strong

hell most animals are crazy strong. a wolf can bite through human bones without breaking a sweat

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2013, 04:57:56 PM »
The only problem with trying to hurt the guy is that pain doesn't usually lead to a guy calling "uncle" to stop the fight.

You said yourself how your last fight ended...someone lands a (usually lucky) haymaker and the other guy gets knocked out.  That's how pretty much every fight I've ever seen has ended.  

You can try hurting the other guy all day, but the fight is going to end like every other drunken windmill-punching fight....someone lands a wild punch and other guy goes to sleep, or some asshole friend of one of the fighters sucker punches the other guy (and then does that "I'm a tough guy" dance with both arms locked straight down at his sides while hopping around and yelling "what's up now bitch?!?" ...everyone knows the sucker-punch tough guy dance).

I disagree.  You hurt a guy who has never been really hurt and watch his nervous system sound the alarm. You can see the confidence drain from their face.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2013, 05:00:00 PM »

If I ever get attacked and don`t have a weapon, my goal is to confuse the opponent first.  Maybe run around him in circles or finding something like a car and running around it-you know run around the car, and when he chases keep running around the car.  Pretty soon he won`t know what is going on and then go you in for the kill.  The bite, seeking to maim as badly as possible and then the tearing off of bodyparts with hands and teeth.  Don`t worry about punching, but instead use the point of your elbows and drive it as deep in you can, looking for an opportunity to bite again.  Fingers can be cleanly bitten off if you get a hold of one of those. Also use your hand like a knife-draw the tips of your fingers inward and try to sever the windpipe if possible in a knife like motion.  We are fighting to win here, kill.  Not fighting to impress friends or anyone.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2013, 05:04:51 PM »
  Easy to say what you will and will not do if you are not proven in fire of combat. I am, and even I do not brag about how I will eat a person to death.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2013, 05:09:19 PM »
  Easy to say what you will and will not do if you are not proven in fire of combat. I am, and even I do not brag about how I will eat a person to death.
Hey if I had to fight you my friend, I would start running first.  You have a problem with your ankle and therefore I know you could not catch me.  I would get a good distance from you, and watch you struggle to keep up.  Then I would probably grab things and start throwing them at you.  Run some more.  Throw some more things at you.  Rocks, stuff like that.  Eventually I will hit you.  Then, when I do enough damage with rocks, sticks, whatever is around, I close in for the bite and the tearing off of your ears and hair.  Thats how I would fight you.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2013, 05:11:44 PM »
  A few guys actually pull off some movie stuff. Anderson Silva
uh like what?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2013, 05:12:51 PM »
Hey if I had to fight you my friend, I would start running first.  You have a problem with your ankle and therefore I know you could not catch me.  I would get a good distance from you, and watch you struggle to keep up.  Then I would probably grab things and start throwing them at you.  Run some more.  Throw some more things at you.  Rocks, stuff like that.  Eventually I will hit you.  Then, when I do enough damage with rocks, sticks, whatever is around, I close in for the bite and the tearing off of your ears and hair.  Thats how I would fight you.

If I fought you I'd wear goggles and a cup.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2013, 05:13:01 PM »
Its all about using your environment.  Look at this Zebra destroying this Lion.  I love Zebras!  (I don`t like any feline animals really)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2013, 05:16:29 PM »
stronger than that, i've heard of crazy shit like them lifting 450 lbs with one arm easily

all primates are crazy strong

hell most animals are crazy strong. a wolf can bite through human bones without breaking a sweat
there was one silver back at a zoo who use to do one arm chin ups like nothing and his weight was like 360lb or something like that, just imagine how much power that is.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2013, 05:16:35 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2013, 05:19:24 PM »

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
K

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2013, 05:23:53 PM »
Maybe lead him into the Fire Swamp?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2013, 05:24:38 PM »
Its all about using your environment.  Look at this Zebra destroying this Lion.  I love Zebras!  (I don`t like any feline animals really)

that was awesome, the lion gassed himself out cause he was struggling to hold himself out of the water.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2013, 05:25:33 PM »
Maybe lead him into the Fire Swamp?

It could be dangerous though...

"1"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2013, 05:26:37 PM »
  Some times you eat the bear ...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2013, 05:27:20 PM »
It could be dangerous though...

"1"
lmao, I use to love that movie, The princess bride with Andre the giant

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2013, 05:27:46 PM »
  True. I have a broken right ankle. It is almost better though. No need to worry though... I like you and I have no intention to fight you

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2013, 05:29:27 PM »
  Some times you eat the bear ...

in russia, bear eats you!!
K

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2013, 05:34:35 PM »
lmao, I use to love that movie, The princess bride with Andre the giant

I loved Mike Mentzer in it, I thought he played a great Inigo Montoya!

"1"

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2013, 05:36:23 PM »
lot of low down dirty ass fighters on here, this isnt jumanji for fuck sakes people.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2013, 05:37:47 PM »
I loved Mike Mentzer in it, I thought he played a great Inigo Montoya!

"1"

:D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2013, 05:38:43 PM »
 HELLO! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father! Prepare to die! .