Author Topic: Does anyone actually bang hot girls on online dating?  (Read 14880 times)

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
Does anyone actually bang hot girls on online dating?
« on: October 23, 2013, 08:31:17 PM »
Without being a male model or having elite level looks and money and status?

Seems like a waste of time unless your very good looking with very low standards and have your life together and have a car and place to bring a girl as well, or unless your an older man with money who wants to support a single mom in the hopes of getting sex out of it.

Some days I can get 10+ messages a day where girls message first, but I have only met one girl on the site and we were both working at the mall on that day and I didn't see her again.

Now I just set the account up, and log in and check the messages I get and don't bother to message girls first very often since I figure if they see your profile and like you to just let them message you, but even that still goes nowhere.

Other guys I have talked to in the gym who are above average looking and in shape no homo, have the same thing happen.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Does anyone actually bang hot girls on online dating?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 08:32:11 PM »
no

married

no stds

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 08:33:55 PM »
I like to smoke crack and creep on older women on facebook. I've fucked at least 12 40+ milfs. Raw doggin it high as fuck.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 08:41:56 PM »
You don't have your own place or car?  How are you gonna pork these girls?

Online dating is nice bc you can do it from your phone, whenever & wherever.  Beyond that, a decent-looking dude will have an easier time at a club or bar.

It takes more time & effort than you'd expect

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 08:51:38 PM »

probably never

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 08:54:16 PM »
well, speaking from personal experience, yes.

i'm not a super hot dude... but i'm a tall, handsome white male with blue eyes, muscles/abs, I 'have my shit together' (no 'roommates', own my cars, take care of my responsibilities, nice furniture, big tv, ect...), i'm not a drunk or a drug addict, I'm respectfull, I open doors, I say please and thank you, I listen more than I talk, I pay for dinner, I text 'good morning' and 'good night' to every girl i'm seeing (which could be 12+ at one time)... and most off all, i'm not full of myself and think i'm gods gift to women (which by looking at my pics, is what they're expecting me to be like).... just be a normal person and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I've written profiles for female clients, and read their responses... most guys are complete fucking idiots. they think it's cool to be an asshole to women, then they get bitter when they #1 don't get any responses, and #2 get 1 or two responses from a girl but fuck it up by being a dick.

I swear, most of these guys have to either have turret's syndrome or some learning disability, or are former meth addicts with anger/impulse control issues.

if you're a bodybuilder, you probably have a decent physique compared to 99% of the male population, so all that's left is to be fucking polite... but don't be a pushover or needy. I work a lot and have to fit these girls into my schedule, surprisingly it works better that way.... maybe shows i'm in demand by others and shows I have a higher value or some Darwinian shit... hot girls usually don't get turned down, so when you say 'sorry, I can't tonight... how's tomorrow?' they either think "oh, he has his shit together and is responsible" or they think "fuck this, i'm not gonna wait for any man".... that's not the kinda woman i'd want anyways.

it's fun for a while, sorta, and easy... but it's nothing like meeting somebody 'organically'... you know, face to face and having a relationship develop 'normally'. online dating is like buying a car... you look at the pics online, read the stats, think it over, ect... and you pretty much decide whether or not you want it (the girl) before you even meet her. she could be super hot and into you, but when you meet, you realize you're REALLY not into her... but she's hot, and she's a trophy (like driving an Audi... seems nice at first, status symbol and all that... but you realize the 'juice ain't worth the squeeze'.)...

easy sex? online is great.... relationships ? online is not so great.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 08:57:06 PM »
Banged a number of them, collected pics from all of them, dated none of them.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 08:58:31 PM »

Seems like a waste of time unless your very good looking with very low standards and have your life together and have a car and place to bring a girl as well, or unless your an older man with money who wants to support a single mom in the hopes of getting sex out of it.

Some days I can get 10+ messages a day where girls message first, but I have only met one girl on the site and we were both working at the mall on that day and I didn't see her again.

Now I just set the account up, and log in and check the messages I get and don't bother to message girls first very often since I figure if they see your profile and like you to just let them message you, but even that still goes nowhere.

Other guys I have talked to in the gym who are above average looking and in shape no homo, have the same thing happen.

Lol
#

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2013, 09:01:38 PM »

seekingarrangement.com

edit, I forgot this is for women (who tend to be hot) who are looking for guys to pay their bills, tuition, etc..and for the men with money who have the ability to do so.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2013, 09:15:49 PM »

Online dating is a fantasy. It is easy to bang 10 or even 20 females a day when it isn't real.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2013, 09:19:33 PM »
if you're a bodybuilder, you probably have a decent physique compared to 99% of the male population, so all that's left is to be fucking polite...

That made me LOL...  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2013, 09:22:15 PM »
I wonder if Parker gets girls in real life with his vast knowledge on automobiles, that's a sure way to start a convo :D ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2013, 09:30:23 PM »
That made me LOL...  ;D
I found being my usual sarcastic dickhead self got me more ass than being polite. I almost think women now days look down on polite guys, like they czn walk on them.

Some of the things I've said were complete dickhead comments, and they usually laugh.

being polite is fucking overrated.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2013, 09:38:58 PM »
I found being my usual sarcastic dickhead self got me more ass than being polite. I almost think women now days look down on polite guys, like they czn walk on them.

Some of the things I've said were complete dickhead comments, and they usually laugh.

being polite is fucking overrated.

This only works if you are attracted to women with low self esteem.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2013, 09:45:19 PM »
This only works if you are attracted to women with low self esteem.
Please, tell me more about how the average 20 something women of the current generation wants to be treated, im sure you have plenty of recent experiences to share, yes?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 09:53:37 PM »
Please, tell me more about how the average 20 something women of the current generation wants to be treated, im sure you have plenty of recent experiences to share, yes?

Of course I don't....don't be an idiot! What I posted is that women who want to be treated poorly, have low self-esteem. This is not relative to age. One either thinks they have value or they don't regardless of whether they are 20 or 60 years old.

What I do have, is a lot more experience with women than you have.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 10:01:23 PM »
Of course I don't....don't be an idiot! What I posted is that women who want to be treated poorly, have low self-esteem. This is not relative to age. One either thinks they have value or they don't regardless of whether they are 20 or 60 years old.

What I do have, is a lot more experience with women than you have.
Yes, it absolutley is age relative. Younger women enjoy being treated differently than older women. And being sarcastic and making them. laugh at themselves does jot mean youre treating them poorly, mr white knight. This current crop of women is leaps and bounds different than even the ones I graduated with a couple generations ago. To try and say generational differencss dont exist is retarded.

and you have zero idea how much experience I have. Just because youre an elderly bisexual man doesnt somehow mean youve got a lock on experience. Quite the opposite just judging from so many of the compeltely retarded things youve posted recently.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 10:08:40 PM »
I wonder if Parker gets girls in real life with his vast knowledge on automobiles, that's a sure way to start a convo :D ;D
Hell no...I don't speak about cars..unless she drops or one notices that she drives a Prius...then that is an in to speak about hybrid tech or "conserving energy"..."green chicks" can be sexy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2013, 10:08:48 PM »
Yes, it absolutley is age relative. Younger women enjoy being treated differently than older women. And being sarcastic and making them. laugh at themselves does jot mean youre treating them poorly, mr white knight. This current crop of women is leaps and bounds different than even the ones I graduated with a couple generations ago. To try and say generational differencss dont exist is retarded.

and you have zero idea how much experience I have. Just because youre an elderly bisexual man doesnt somehow mean youve got a lock on experience. Quite the opposite just judging from so many of the compeltely retarded things youve posted recently.

Apparently, from what you write in your post, you date women several generations younger than yourself. Are you afraid of women your own age?

To coin a phrase, you seem a bit butt hurt by my comments. Why is this?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2013, 10:13:53 PM »

Bullshit.....you're here trolling for cock.

Gimmick.

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2013, 10:19:46 PM »

i'm not a super hot dude... but i'm a tall, handsome white male with blue eyes, muscles/abs, I 'have my shit together' (no 'roommates', own my cars, take care of my responsibilities, nice furniture, big tv, ect...), i'm not a drunk or a drug addict, I'm respectfull, I open doors, I say please and thank you, I listen more than I talk, I pay for dinner, I text 'good morning' and 'good night' to every girl i'm seeing (which could be 12+ at one time)... and most off all, i'm not full of myself and think i'm gods gift to women (which by looking at my pics, is what they're expecting me to be like).... just be a normal person and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I've written profiles for female clients, and read their responses... most guys are complete fucking idiots. they think it's cool to be an asshole to women, then they get bitter when they #1 don't get any responses, and #2 get 1 or two responses from a girl but fuck it up by being a dick.

I swear, most of these guys have to either have turret's syndrome or some learning disability, or are former meth addicts with anger/impulse control issues.

if you're a bodybuilder, you probably have a decent physique compared to 99% of the male population, so all that's left is to be fucking polite... but don't be a pushover or needy. I work a lot and have to fit these girls into my schedule, surprisingly it works better that way.... maybe shows i'm in demand by others and shows I have a higher value or some Darwinian shit... hot girls usually don't get turned down, so when you say 'sorry, I can't tonight... how's tomorrow?' they either think "oh, he has his shit together and is responsible" or they think "fuck this, i'm not gonna wait for any man".... that's not the kinda woman i'd want anyways.

it's fun for a while, sorta, and easy... but it's nothing like meeting somebody 'organically'... you know, face to face and having a relationship develop 'normally'. online dating is like buying a car... you look at the pics online, read the stats, think it over, ect... and you pretty much decide whether or not you want it (the girl) before you even meet her. she could be super hot and into you, but when you meet, you realize you're REALLY not into her... but she's hot, and she's a trophy (like driving an Audi... seems nice at first, status symbol and all that... but you realize the 'juice ain't worth the squeeze'.)...

Seeing 12 women at a time?

I don't really believe this, how do you manage the time for a job, going to the gym, and posting online then?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2013, 10:30:17 PM »

Seeing 12 women at a time?

I don't really believe this, how do you manage the time for a job, going to the gym, and posting online then?

I don't see 12 at one time ALL the time... I may be TALKING to 12 at one time... new ones coming in to replace the ones going out.

I may see one for lunch, and one may stop by the gym to bring me dinner, and one may be waiting at home or meet me at home to spend the night... they all know my schedule sucks so it's not surprising when I can't see them for a couple days or something.

that's not 12, or 8 or 5 'relationships'... that just 'filler'.... when I find one I like, I break it off with the rest and tell them the truth...that it's just not working out and I don't want to drag it out, it's not fair to you, ect... so at least things don't end poorly.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2013, 10:34:21 PM »
how do you manage the time for a job

Like most of us, he's a beneficiaries of the אב Ron Avidan Trust Fund.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2013, 12:26:26 AM »
To answer the question, no - I do not bang hot chicks. I've only ended up with more or less ugly ones.  >:(

The last one I met I somehow ended up in bed with and I actually had to say no to her while we were lying in bed and she had her hand on my peepee (no homo, I promise). It was very awkward.

The thing with online dating is that a lot of the girls look nothing in real life like they do in their pictures and there also seems to be a high prevalence of emotional instability among these women.

I'm no Brad Pitt but five out of six "average looking" women that I've met online have been interested in me and three of them wanted to sleep with me almost immediately. I think a lot of the women you meet online are starved for both attention and sex.

If you're not that choosy and don't mind getting it on with average looking women and single moms you should have no problem getting laid if you're a decent looking guy that's somewhat respectful in conversation.

And to comment on the importance of abs... Women on these sites tend to cry a lot about shallow guys showing their abs in pictures but in real life, at least in my experience, they're almost mesmerized by them. The last woman, as previously mentioned in this post, had her hand inside my t-shirt all the time - even when we were out in public. She was kind of crazy though, literally not figuratively.  :-\

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2013, 12:37:03 AM »

X1000

I agree with everything you just said. Online dating is casual and just for fun. Its good when your a student and dont really got the time to pick up girls.