Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88772 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #375 on: February 22, 2012, 04:55:46 PM »
one more thing...

if i give a recomdndation for insulina doses andi tell you 30 iu in one shot...3 time a day ...THIS IS ON YOUR OWN ,, YOU BETTER FUCKIN BER READY TO DO IT AND IN YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU ARE NTO ADVANCE BODYBUILD! MY PROTOCOLS IS FOR GOING INTO IFBB! I TAKE NO RESPONSIBIOLTY IF YOU ARE SOME 19 YEAR OLD THAT HAVE 140LB OF LEAN MUSCLE ON HIM AND DOES THIS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #376 on: February 22, 2012, 05:01:27 PM »
no one pic i saw was ripped to bone ,,tall,good size but conditioned lean,good look.
true but he didnt look as thick as GN

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #377 on: February 22, 2012, 05:02:20 PM »

;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #378 on: February 22, 2012, 05:02:48 PM »
i will give u that ,,,

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: February 22, 2012, 05:05:26 PM »
no one has a great physique!!

I consider no one a good  friend,but I also think growth noob looks good too.

Hi Newmom .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: February 22, 2012, 05:06:12 PM »
Hi Newmom .
Almost spit out my tea on that one!  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: February 22, 2012, 05:10:50 PM »
Almost spit out my tea on that one!  ;D

I love you WES  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: February 22, 2012, 05:11:44 PM »
I love you WES  ;D
Crazy bastard!  ;D

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: February 22, 2012, 05:45:51 PM »
Lol newmom would say andre the giant was a handsome stud if he posted a pic

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: February 22, 2012, 05:46:41 PM »
He was kinda` cute!  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #385 on: February 22, 2012, 05:49:16 PM »
let me explain my place in all this.

i told the guy simply i thought he looked like shit. thats my opinion. im not going to sugar coat my opinion so i dont hurt his feelings. he put his pic up for critique, and i gave my honest opinion. i dont think he looks 'awesome!', so im not going to say that. hes watery, fat, has shit structure and is bloated. if he looked great i'd say so- im one of the most honest people here and give credit where credit is due- but im not going to blow sunshine up some guys ass who looks like that. sorry. show me something impressive, not some bloated out of shape perma bulker that i can see at 5pm in any gym across the country.

if he dosent like criticism he should post his pic hoping for praise, and he can save himself the embarrassment of a 15 page meltdown next time when someone just so happens to think he doesnt look 'awesome!' or anything remotely close to it.

its not about what i look like vs what he looks like- i have never said to anyone 'lets see you pic looking better!', cause frankly i could care less what anybody here looks like, or how they think i look. i do this for me. this cat does it for everyone but him. thats the difference, else he wouldnt take this shit so personally- and when he does show me that little personality flaw im going to use it to twistt him around like a puppet on a string- and thats what makes this place the thunderdome of bodybuilding.

b

Swlabr

« Reply #386 on: February 22, 2012, 05:53:50 PM »
I wish I looked that "shit". :(

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #387 on: February 22, 2012, 06:26:04 PM »

Lean mass is all that matters. Not Tbombz style bloof.

GN seems cool though carries a lot of size.
Trans Milkshake.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: February 22, 2012, 06:29:32 PM »

Not unless you're a brotha :-\

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #389 on: February 22, 2012, 07:03:57 PM »
[quote

800mg primo
600mg masteron
500mg test
100mg anavar ed for 6 weeks
100mg winstrol ed for 6 weeks following the anavar
20iu gh ed
Maybe some T3

Can someone comment on my proposed cycle?  I have never run masteron or primo before.  I hear lots of different thoughts on primo.  Any advice s greatly appreciated.  Thanks
[/quote]

if you dont plan to compete at high levels soon, I dont see the point of doing all that. 

6 compounds?

many have turned pro and looked better on less...check anyone from the 80's and early 90's.

gh wasnt really prevelant than...especially at 20 iu a day, lol.

but, u did look good in the pumped pics.

how about hitting some poses for a more accurate critique?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #390 on: February 22, 2012, 07:09:15 PM »

have I hurt your feelings? 

You are extremely upset.  Are you going to threaten to beat me up in real life? 

We are still waiting for your pic, PUSSY.  You know every single person can see through your unfunny babbling replies, right?  We all see how you are, once again, all bark and no bite.  Quite sad and pathetic really.     

You are also done here.  I won;t straight out ignore your replies.  If I see that you have actually grown a pair of testicles and decide to attempt to back up all your shit talk and post a pic, I will address your bitch ass.  Until then, you are officially dismissed. 

Pussy.  Now go on posting your verbose, poorly ritten insults while you scramble in an attempt to divert attention away from the fact that you started with me, I called your PUSSY ass out, and you want NO parts of me.  Bitch.

dude, ill save you the energy.

message boards are created for people to talk shit and make fun of people.

that's would getbig is notorious for and the fun part

where have you been for the last 10 years....

no different than g h 15 at his act... he's been called out numerous times, but haven't had to own up because this is getbig... his gimmick wouldn't work on MD or even chads borad years ago.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #391 on: February 22, 2012, 07:29:17 PM »
i dont have a dog in this fight but i will say that the simple fact growth noob has posted pictures and no one and flinstones havent is more than enough to say GN is winning this battle.. especially since i have never seen any pictures of either flinstones or no one to indicate they look as good as gN does.   

Thanks bro.  Any logical person who read the thread would 100% agree with what you are saying.

It's odd because this "no one" character follows me from thread to thread, insulting me, even proposed we meet in real life to fight (one of the most pathetic things I have ever heard), yet when called to back up all of his shit talking, he declines like a bitch.  Funny how he keeps spouting off the rules of the Thunderdome and what not, but doesn't abide by them.  I truly wonder what I did to upset this guy so much. 

He's the type of guy you meet at the club who is the relentless shit talker, always boasting how he does this or that, could kick this guys ass, etc., but when finally called to make good on all of his talk, he never can.  Fewer things are more pathetic in my opinion.  He posted a pic from 6 months ago that I'll gladly go toe to toe with any day after just a month of training.  Let's see what he looks like now.  Obviously he isn't too pleased because he refuses to post how he looks.  I noticed he is the first one to call someone out and make threads, but when he himself gets called out, he bows down like a pussy. 

I've repeated it a bunch of times, but again, I'll let the facts speak for themselves.  This pussy follows me around, insults my physique, yet is too scared to post his.  everyone knows that's a bitch move.  But what else can you expect from someone who gets so upset by what is said on a message board that he actually wants to fight you in person over it?

Anyway, I've wasted far too much time on this little coward.  I truly didn't even bother reading his or flinstones response.  Until either man up and post a pic, they are both little shit talking pussies.  No debate about that. 

So back on topic.  That truly will be the last time I waste any energy on either of these pussies until they grow some testicles.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #392 on: February 22, 2012, 07:33:23 PM »
Mutation in progress  8)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #393 on: February 22, 2012, 07:35:09 PM »
this is corected for you ,,

do not start insulina until you are 6% dry ,, or 6% period ..you are nto 8 going into 7%

gh15 approved

Thanks bro.

The insulin seems way high in my humble opinion.  I have a great career and body building often takes the back seat.  I am debating using the slin, but I really don;t know if I could ever take that leap.  I am happy with my high dose gh and steroids.  I appreciate the advice though.  I want to drop the tren in a few weeks and just cruise for a little on a small amount of test.  I have never stayed on for more than 5-6 months.  I think I might stay on for a while now though.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: February 22, 2012, 07:39:43 PM »

Thanks bro.  Any logical person who read the thread would 100% agree with what you are saying.

It's odd because this "no one" character follows me from thread to thread, insulting me, even proposed we meet in real life to fight (one of the most pathetic things I have ever heard), yet when called to back up all of his shit talking, he declines like a bitch.  Funny how he keeps spouting off the rules of the Thunderdome and what not, but doesn't abide by them.  I truly wonder what I did to upset this guy so much.  

He's the type of guy you meet at the club who is the relentless shit talker, always boasting how he does this or that, could kick this guys ass, etc., but when finally called to make good on all of his talk, he never can.  Fewer things are more pathetic in my opinion.  He posted a pic from 6 months ago that I'll gladly go toe to toe with any day after just a month of training.  Let's see what he looks like now.  Obviously he isn't too pleased because he refuses to post how he looks.  I noticed he is the first one to call someone out and make threads, but when he himself gets called out, he bows down like a pussy.  

I've repeated it a bunch of times, but again, I'll let the facts speak for themselves.  This pussy follows me around, insults my physique, yet is too scared to post his.  everyone knows that's a bitch move.  But what else can you expect from someone who gets so upset by what is said on a message board that he actually wants to fight you in person over it?

Anyway, I've wasted far too much time on this little coward.  I truly didn't even bother reading his or flinstones response.  Until either man up and post a pic, they are both little shit talking pussies.  No debate about that.  

So back on topic.  That truly will be the last time I waste any energy on either of these pussies until they grow some testicles.

:D

b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #395 on: February 22, 2012, 07:44:34 PM »
I wish I looked that "shit". :(

;)

Thanks bro.  You probably look great.  I don't think I look special by any means.  I just wanted to show what high dose gh can do in a short time.  If possible, try and save up a couple hundred bucks and see for yourself!   ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: February 22, 2012, 07:49:43 PM »
dont cry, little fatboy.

you should be very impressed, having managed to form an abomination of a body built on big macs and $1200 of GH a month- nice work, stupid.  ::)

listen sweet tits- everything is going to be ok. just wipe the sesame seeds and mac sauce off your mouth, take another 20iu and run around your house looking for that mirror that gives you the best lighting for your next round of 'look at me! i need attention! tell me how awesome i am!' pictures.

b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #397 on: February 22, 2012, 07:54:49 PM »

Thanks bro.

The insulin seems way high in my humble opinion.  I have a great career and body building often takes the back seat.  I am debating using the slin, but I really don;t know if I could ever take that leap.  I am happy with my high dose gh and steroids.  I appreciate the advice though.  I want to drop the tren in a few weeks and just cruise for a little on a small amount of test.  I have never stayed on for more than 5-6 months.  I think I might stay on for a while now though.

the blow up from within into very thick look when everything pushes out,,CAN ONLY HAPPEN WITH INSULINA inaddition to hgh ,, and it doesnt hapen with 3 iu insulina lol ,, fellas take multiple shots of insulina in the 10s of units a day ,, some in the 100s of units ,, but im telling you how its done

what you see around today and quite honestly since late 90s...is result of insulina abuse together with hgh ,, you then clean out the diet because insulina abuse....need to be done with cleaner diets ,, but! this is the secret behind what you see in magazine and the balonie muscular develop video or rx video or any video of so call profesionals,,

the all secret that make the diff bwteen a very good bodybuild to a profeissional and top amatuer blwon up condom ...is the usage of enormous doses of gh and insulina

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #398 on: February 22, 2012, 08:00:34 PM »
the blow up from within into very thick look when everything pushes out,,CAN ONLY HAPPEN WITH INSULINA inaddition to hgh ,, and it doesnt hapen with 3 iu insulina lol ,, fellas take multiple shots of insulina in the 10s of units a day ,, some in the 100s of units ,, but im telling you how its done

what you see around today and quite honestly since late 90s...is result of insulina abuse together with hgh ,, you then clean out the diet because insulina abuse....need to be done with cleaner diets ,, but! this is the secret behind what you see in magazine and the balonie muscular develop video or rx video or any video of so call profesionals,,

the all secret that make the diff bwteen a very good bodybuild to a profeissional and top amatuer blwon up condom ...is the usage of enormous doses of gh and insulina

gh15 approved

I guess when it comes down to it I am not trying to get any bigger or put on more mass.  I just want to be leaner and tighten up the muscle I do have.  At 255lbs I already feel like I am carrying too much mass.  I have no desire to be 270lbs or more, no matter how lean I am.   Can the insulin help with leanness? I hear conflicting reports. 

If my sole intention was to just get leaner, what would you suggest?  Ultimately, I will have to diet properly, right? 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #399 on: February 22, 2012, 09:45:30 PM »
if your sole intention is to get lean ? an dlook lik emillion dolaros

this is what you need to do

take the hgh another 30-90 days... add in primobolana to what you do now...

in 90 days you take out EVERYTHING

what you stay on is

trenbolona acatato 200mg every 36 hours  on the clock
50-75mg testosterona phnyl propioneta  every 2-3 days
masterona added at 50-100mg every 2 day

you do this for about 2-5 weeks ....

look in thr mirror after...

you will see what you prayed for all your life,, magazine level physiqe ,,

inorder to actualy look like them to the t you will have to use diuretic but! i do not recomend it for...you dont go onto photoshot and dont make money from this look so...leave diuretic out

you wil be very happy with your 6% dry look,, you will be center of attention of everywhere you go ,, you will have girls practicaly to your feet waiting to fuck you ,, you will go to swiming pool and every fella and his whore wil stare ,, you will only hear completements of how fellas used to look like you 20 years ago or how fellas want to look like you now if they only had time to eat right lol you will have fellas walking from side to side like damn loonateeks for they dont understand how they take all the testosterona in the world and cant look even half as good and they weigh more than you lol,, you will be a walking king of your own city

this is how we do it friend when it come to fitness modeling,,

do not forget to use veet and to haev fake tan or real tan ,, both will enhance look dtamaticaly ,, your 3 dimentional will hold from the hgh for about 3-4 months past usage

your head wil look very lean thus will apear small on your body ,, the musles will look huge for they wil be super lean ,, every fella on insulina around you will feel like a fatzo and the hgh and insulina fellas that have it in the blood...also will feel second to you for ....the water cover the physiqe is alwys blurring the lines that you wil have

in bodybuild...when you can see lines clear = you win

you will be a winner if you foolow this

gh15 approved/bible index
fallen angel