Author Topic: Upper Body / Lower Body  (Read 3744 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Upper Body / Lower Body
« on: May 22, 2014, 11:57:48 PM »
 ;D

The Onion

• Getbig III
Re: Upper Body / Lower Body
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 01:23:39 AM »
I think there's a lot of wisdom in that statement.

I can understand it on a intuitive level but it's just out of grasp on a concrete level.

If I have a lower body I also have an upper body...?  ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 01:24:47 AM »
I think there's a lot of wisdom in that statement.

I can understand it on a intuitive level but it's just out of grasp on a concrete level.

If I have a lower body I also have an upper body...?  ???

haha... so true

"You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem."

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 01:31:46 AM »
"You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem."
Quoted for truth... whatever it is.  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 02:27:27 AM »
;D

somebody "advise" this kid to take on $200k in student loans and go to college.... or something.

I think the pinnacle of this kids life would be to be a P.E. teacher at some elementary school in east L.A.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 02:32:43 AM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 02:33:15 AM »
I think the pinnacle of this kids life would be to be a P.E. teacher at some elementary school in east L.A.

ROFL

On one recent video he said he was in school to become an "air conditioner". I guess he meant he's learning HVAC... lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 02:37:51 AM »

I'm no photoshop expert... but i think i can pick out the place in the grass where her legs used to be.

either way... mixed feelings about this pic.  :-X

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 02:41:32 AM »
I'm no photoshop expert... but i think i can pick out the place in the grass where her legs used to be.

I agree, this has been shopped...i can see where the grass has been cloned.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 02:41:50 AM »
I`d like to take Jason and his gay cameraman buddy and bang their fucking heads together a few times.

SICKENING!!!!   :D

Who in their right mind would meet this dimwit at the gym for years in a row, on a daily basis, to film his idiotic escapades and senseless drivel.

The cameraguy`s dumber than Genova or he`s a true fag....pobably both!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 02:48:20 AM »
i don't believe I've ever heard Jason speak or watched one of his video's... i can tell what I'm gonna hear just by looking at the paused screen, and i know I'm gonna regret clicking 'play'.

he seems like the kind of kid you can play the same joke on every day of the week and he'd never catch on.

like "hey, i think that girl was looking at you"

or "hey dude, where are your keys"

or "hey dude, some guy just told me he dropped a $100 bill on the gym floor somewhere.. you seen it?"

or "hey dude, the ingredient in Visine is the same stimulant they use in preworkouts... bbing.com says it works better if you take it as a suppository"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 03:00:23 AM »
i don't believe I've ever heard Jason speak or watched one of his video's... i can tell what I'm gonna hear just by looking at the paused screen, and i know I'm gonna regret clicking 'play'.

he seems like the kind of kid you can play the same joke on every day of the week and he'd never catch on.

like "hey, i think that girl was looking at you"

or "hey dude, where are your keys"

or "hey dude, some guy just told me he dropped a $100 bill on the gym floor somewhere.. you seen it?"

or "hey dude, the ingredient in Visine is the same stimulant they use in preworkouts... bbing.com says it works better if you take it as a suppository"
Exactly!  :D

I never used to listen to him either,then I started,just to see what all the fuss was about, and was sorry I did.  LOL ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 03:07:28 AM »
I`d like to take Jason and his gay cameraman buddy and bang their fucking heads together a few times.

SICKENING!!!!   :D

Who in their right mind would meet this dimwit at the gym for years in a row, on a daily basis, to film his idiotic escapades and senseless drivel.

The cameraguy`s dumber than Genova or he`s a true fag....pobably both!
Lets beat the shit out of this two and film it. Post it on FB or whatever. See how they like it. Those guys re disgusting! The bald headed asshole especially. I hope one day Genova will freak out and kill them.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 03:25:10 AM »
Lets beat the shit out of this two and film it. Post it on FB or whatever. See how they like it. Those guys re disgusting! The bald headed asshole especially. I hope one day Genova will freak out and kill them.
X 2  :D

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2014, 06:39:38 AM »
haha... so true

???

Sorry, blond and tits, so I'm slow... run this by me again?
 ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2014, 07:49:50 AM »
;D

The fact he has over 8400 views on this video alone is mind boggling.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 09:55:07 AM »

It's shopped, she couldn't balance herself.

Bottom line is... WYHI?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 10:18:18 AM »
If you would have a younger brother who is mentally challenged just like Genova and you would find Videos of him on YouTube. Made by those 2 Assholes having a jolly good time Exposing him to all kinds of challenges he cant handle. What would you do? laugh?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2014, 10:20:33 AM »
ROFL

On one recent video he said he was in school to become an "air conditioner". I guess he meant he's learning HVAC... lol

:D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2014, 01:32:00 PM »
It's shopped, she couldn't balance herself.

Bottom line is... WYHI?

... hence the mixed feelings.  :-X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2014, 05:39:08 PM »
;D

where are the fuk are his eyes in this still shot ,looks like there buried in deeper than will ferrel's..or ray charles'rip'when he removed his shades..

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2014, 09:52:38 PM »
where are the fuk are his eyes in this still shot ,looks like there buried in deeper than will ferrel's..or ray charles'rip'when he removed his shades..
its the Neanderthals Forehead.