Author Topic: MICHAEL MOORE TAKES AIM AT SNIPERS, CALLS THEM ‘COWARDS’  (Read 22051 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: MICHAEL MOORE TAKES AIM AT SNIPERS, CALLS THEM ‘COWARDS’
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2015, 08:34:24 AM »
I think you might be devolving into insanity, eh?

I do think it's insane that the way to "defeat" moore is to go see a movie from a studio in which he owns stock.  He knows libs aren't flocking to see it... So he makes himself the bad guy, and he's profiting from it. 

I do think it's insane that the actor that did the most to sell obamacare to america is suddenly a hero of the right.  I can't wait to see Sean Penn play Reagan in a great conservative movie next year.  I can see Bill OReilly having Sean Penn on his show to talk about the amazing way Penn espoused conservative values in his acting lol...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2015, 10:24:36 AM »
I do think it's insane that the way to "defeat" moore is to go see a movie from a studio in which he owns stock.  He knows libs aren't flocking to see it... So he makes himself the bad guy, and he's profiting from it. 

I do think it's insane that the actor that did the most to sell obamacare to america is suddenly a hero of the right.  I can't wait to see Sean Penn play Reagan in a great conservative movie next year.  I can see Bill OReilly having Sean Penn on his show to talk about the amazing way Penn espoused conservative values in his acting lol...

No sane person is going to see this movie to defeat Michael Moore - you might be able to scrounge up a handful of psychos.

Bradley Cooper is not a hero to the right.  The character he played may be, IDK.  But, he can be a liberal Obamacare lover and still go out of his way to do the best acting performance he can, no?  He can still be a supporter of our vets.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2015, 07:45:10 AM »
Trolling again i see.

I never said i served i said i voluntered. But you know this heck we all know this. Anything not to answer the question. You really have zero integrity huh?

You volunteered. but never served, for a specific unit in the Denmark army?  Sheesh.  So you repeatedly lie about what country you're from and now you lied about military service.   :-\

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2015, 07:51:31 AM »
I saw the movie this weekend, American Sniper.

Not a bad movie, but i don't think its as good as many people have said it is.  Clint Eastwood took too many liberties in changing the story from what actually happened which tainted the movie quite a bit for me.

That being said.....

What a fucking blow hard.  Someone should drop MM off in ISIS controlled territory and he can walk his brave fat ass home.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2015, 07:54:52 AM »
You volunteered. but never served, for a specific unit in the Denmark army?  Sheesh.  So you repeatedly lie about what country you're from and now you lied about military service.   :-\

Keep trying dipshit everyone who reads this thread can see i answered every question truthfully you just pretend it isnt so because you have been exposed as a hypocritical coward. Your are the lowest person on this board. Coach might be stupid but he is a man.

You are not. Go find your balls coward or keep digging the hole you are in deeper.

Pathetic.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2015, 08:00:03 AM »

Denmark. The International Brigade.

So it turns out that not only did you lie about being from Denmark (or the U.S. or France, or whatever), you also lied about serving in the "International Brigade." 

I plugged that name into Google and look what I found:  "In the Danish Defence agreement 2005–2009, the brigade was to be dissolved and the Brigade thereby official ceased to exist on February 15, 2005."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_International_Brigade

In other words, the International Brigade doesn't even exist.  Unless of course you claim to have served (or tried to serve) before 2005? 

Let's keep the lies straight here.  lol

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2015, 08:05:45 AM »
So it turns out that not only did you lie about being from Denmark (or the U.S. or France, or whatever), you also lied about serving in the "International Brigade." 

I plugged that name into Google and look what I found:  "In the Danish Defence agreement 2005–2009, the brigade was to be dissolved and the Brigade thereby official ceased to exist on February 15, 2005."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_International_Brigade

In other words, the International Brigade doesn't even exist.  Unless of course you claim to have served (or tried to serve) before 2005? 

Let's keep the lies straight here.  lol

Keep trying to deflect you just look more the cowardly bitch you are. I voluntered more than 10 years ago. Didnt get in because of my criminal record. Keep trying coward. Notice how many questions i have answered and you still havent answered one. You would be a good politician Beach. Now why didnt you serve coward?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2015, 08:07:46 AM »
Keep trying to deflect you just look more the cowardly bitch you are. I voluntered more than 10 years ago. Didnt get in because of my criminal record. Keep trying coward. Notice how many questions i have answered and you still havent answered one. You would be a good politician Beach. Now why didnt you serve coward?

O Rly?  What year did you volunteer? 

What is your "criminal record"?   :o

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2015, 08:10:01 AM »
O Rly?  What year did you volunteer? 

What is your "criminal record"?   :o

Keep trying coward.

Why didnt you serve?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2015, 08:12:55 AM »
Keep trying coward.

Why didnt you serve?

What was it?  Murder?  Stealing?  Drugs?    :o :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2015, 03:33:06 PM »
Idiot.

Michael Moore invokes Jesus in 'Sniper' rant, Todd Starnes fires back
By Todd Starnes
Published January 26, 2015
FoxNews.com

Clint Eastwood’s “American Sniper” had another jaw-dropping weekend, reaching an impressive $200 million at the domestic box office. Despite the film’s colossal success, liberals like former DNC chairman Howard Dean and director Michael Moore just won’t let “American Sniper” go. Over the weekend, Moore invoked Jesus in a slew of incendiary tweets aimed at dishonoring American soldiers and the Iraq war.

One tweet stated, “Tomorrow's Sunday School (1) What Would Jesus Do? Oh, I know what he'd do -- hide on top of a roof and shoot people in the back!”

He followed that tweet with: “Sunday School: (2) But What Would Jesus Do if he could be a sniper & save soldiers lives by shooting "savages" in the back?”

Fox News’ Todd Starnes sounded off on Monday against Moore. “There was a time when Hollywood and Democrats stood in solidarity with our fighting men and women,” Starnes said. “Folks like Jimmy Stewart and Bob Hope and John Wayne - American heroes. Those days are long gone and our sweet land of liberty has been soiled by the stinking stench of Michael Moore and Howard Dean and their liberal minions.”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/01/26/michael-moore-invokes-jesus-in-latest-american-sniper-attack/?intcmp=trending

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2015, 03:41:38 PM »

I'm going to see it just to defeat 240 is back.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2015, 07:59:54 PM »
I'm going to see it just to defeat 240 is back.

Every $million this movie earns, I cry myself to sleep.  It's a personal blow to both star liberal actors such as Bradley whatshisname, and movie threater stockholders like michael moore.

you're doing a very patriotic thing by seeing this movie - destroying the liberals in a major way.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2015, 09:07:26 PM »
I saw the movie this weekend, American Sniper.

Not a bad movie, but i don't think its as good as many people have said it is.  Clint Eastwood took too many liberties in changing the story from what actually happened which tainted the movie quite a bit for me.

That being said.....

What a fucking blow hard.  Someone should drop MM off in ISIS controlled territory and he can walk his brave fat ass home.

what liberties did Clint take exactly???...or would your discussion of this spoil the movie?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2015, 05:03:08 AM »

what liberties did Clint take exactly???...or would your discussion of this spoil the movie?

Read the book.   Oh thats right . . .

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2015, 06:09:06 AM »

Like any movie based on actual events, there are multiple people that are combined into one person. Time lines are shifted to some extent. I watched the movie first then read the book. If you read the book first then there are things in the movie that will make sense that would seem ambiguous if you only watched the movie. That being said its difficult at best to pack a career spanning a decade into a 1 1/2 hr movie.

I assume you have seen blackhawk down, same thing.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2015, 06:19:21 AM »
The sniper was a composite of a few snipers.  The fake baby was stupid.  The scene w the wedding and 9/11 was mish mashed sort of too.  The book was better but the shooting scenes on the roofs - damn that was intense. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2015, 07:45:33 AM »
The sniper was a composite of a few snipers.  The fake baby was stupid.  The scene w the wedding and 9/11 was mish mashed sort of too.  The book was better but the shooting scenes on the roofs - damn that was intense. 

Eastwood's stuff is always like that.   amazingly cool idea, but little shit along the way because he one-takes everything.  The sniper's pinky moving the baby on camera, that's just stuff anyone else would catch.  Eastwood is an old man, he has no time for 75 takes.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2015, 07:46:55 AM »
Like any movie based on actual events, there are multiple people that are combined into one person. Time lines are shifted to some extent. I watched the movie first then read the book. If you read the book first then there are things in the movie that will make sense that would seem ambiguous if you only watched the movie. That being said its difficult at best to pack a career spanning a decade into a 1 1/2 hr movie.

ok....understood..thanks

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2015, 07:52:50 AM »

If you didn't see the movie but don't mind spoilers go here:

http://www.historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/american-sniper/

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2015, 07:56:42 AM »

My issue is more with hollywood liberties than problems with time lines.

Some examples:

-  Shooting the kid
-  The Butcher
-  Biggies Death
-  The 2100 yard shot

Btu like i said, it was a good movie, well acted, well shot.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2015, 08:11:40 AM »
My issue is more with hollywood liberties than problems with time lines.

Some examples:

-  Shooting the kid
-  The Butcher
-  Biggies Death
-  The 2100 yard shot

Btu like i said, it was a good movie, well acted, well shot.

1) Shooting the kid, I don't recall him saying that in the book so yes all hollyweird
2) The Butcher, seems like a combination of people from raids he was involved in
3) The person who Biggles is based on did die, but it was later after Kyle had retired
4) Not sure on the distance, but he may have made a 2100 yard shot, but it wasn't under the circumstances depicted in the movie.

The movie had 2 sides the war side then the effect on his personal life, thought it was good.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2015, 08:21:08 AM »
1) Shooting the kid, I don't recall him saying that in the book so yes all hollyweird
2) The Butcher, seems like a combination of people from raids he was involved in
3) The person who Biggles is based on did die, but it was later after Kyle had retired
4) Not sure on the distance, but he may have made a 2100 yard shot, but it wasn't under the circumstances depicted in the movie.

The movie had 2 sides the war side then the effect on his personal life, thought it was good.

That's what i mean.  They hollywooded those things.   Did he need to shoot the kid in the movie?  What actually happened seemed impacting enough.  With Mustafa and the Butcher it looked like they felt they needed  villains that were constant through out the movie.  I wouldn't have a problem with this, but American  Sniper is supposed to be a "true" story.  Same with Biggies death which was used to fuel Kyle's revenge and it got his other friend killed.  Too much hollywood.  I give this a 7.5 out of 10.  I think Clint could have done a better job with this.  It looks like he might have caved in on some studio pressure since Jersey Boys was a crappy movie. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2015, 08:45:18 AM »
The thing with the book which I liked was how matter of fact it was wo the drama.  I wish that was more emphasized but I get it - its a movie and not a documentary.

Personally I liked the book a lot more but the movie had some really powerful scenese  - especially the endless going to war and coming home, the PSTD, etc. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2015, 09:26:18 AM »
The thing with the book which I liked was how matter of fact it was wo the drama.  I wish that was more emphasized but I get it - its a movie and not a documentary.

Personally I liked the book a lot more but the movie had some really powerful scenese  - especially the endless going to war and coming home, the PSTD, etc. 

Yeah.  I haven't read the book.  but i think he's a genuine American Hero.  4 tours.  He went above and beyond.