Author Topic: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*  (Read 174068 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« Reply #750 on: September 05, 2010, 10:32:19 AM »
did you call his dad ?
175lbs by 31st July

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #751 on: September 05, 2010, 10:33:00 AM »
Ross .. serious question : was the profile for gay dating real ? or someone made it up ?

I'm NOT GAY, look at the registration dates, these fools made them because they are extremely jealous of me, it makes them so ANGRY that I have life so easily...

Pics coming, my phone is taking forever to send pics to email

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #752 on: September 05, 2010, 10:34:11 AM »
is this that important to you that you have to prove it?
wow
and you call others losers

Hell yea, I am PROUD of who I AM!!! 8)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: September 05, 2010, 10:34:25 AM »
I'm NOT GAY, look at the registration dates, these fools made them because they are extremely jealous of me, it makes them so ANGRY that I have life so easily...

Pics coming, my phone is taking forever to send pics to email

has your Dad called you yet? Cause oh, count on it, he WILL be calling

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #754 on: September 05, 2010, 10:35:20 AM »
And neither of you can see any potential legal liabilities with this arrangement?  One company using another company's storage depot for a consumable product, forklifts, labor?  No one has asked about the itemization of labor at these 'shipping stations?'  The legality of insurances under these circumstances?  Who gets to claim what as a deduction when there's no formal arrangement in place for the IRS to look at?  

Sorry Ross, this doesn't add up.  Something's fishy.

My dad owns a BUILDING you fool, I am "renting office and storage space from him".  Forklifts? Labor? LOLLL this ain't construction son!!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #755 on: September 05, 2010, 10:35:58 AM »
has your Dad called you yet? Cause oh, count on it, he WILL be calling

I just spoke to my dad and he thinks this shit is hillarious, he knows me better then you guys lol he is my DAD!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #756 on: September 05, 2010, 10:38:37 AM »
man I love when smart people get involved in owning someone

Nah.  Just a little experience in running a small business.  Nothing on Ross' scale, of course.  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #757 on: September 05, 2010, 10:40:14 AM »
I think Goodrum could do some damgae to this guy.  This is up Goodrums alley (no pun intended).  Goodrum call his dad and spill the beans about this guy being gay

He's not gay and I have no problem with Ross as he's a pretty insightful guy on nutrition and fitness.  

I do think it was a very bad idea to create this thread though as Getbig is a very unforgiving place to mess around.
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #758 on: September 05, 2010, 10:40:55 AM »
My dad owns a BUILDING you fool, I am "renting office and storage space from him".  Forklifts? Labor? LOLLL this ain't construction son!!

No one ever has to move a pallet of protein powder?

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #759 on: September 05, 2010, 10:43:10 AM »
No one ever has to move a pallet of protein powder?

Bro, I make 3 products, a Testosterone-Booster called AndroGenerator, a natural anabolic compound called Omnibolic, and a natural pain reliever called Vicodene.  We have 3 new products slated for release before Thanksgiving. I am a small business.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #760 on: September 05, 2010, 10:46:11 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #761 on: September 05, 2010, 10:47:06 AM »
Ross is the typical lifter who juices ..tries to make money selling things of no value .... and wants to live life.

I have no problem with him.

You don't hear people shitting on Dorian or Gaspari even though they do exactly what he does except on a much larger scale.

So it's a bit hypocritical.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: September 05, 2010, 10:48:03 AM »
Bro, I make 3 products, a Testosterone-Booster called AndroGenerator, a natural anabolic compound called Omnibolic, and a natural pain reliever called Vicodene.  We have 3 new products slated for release before Thanksgiving. I am a small business.

how the fuck can you claim to make $1m a year selling those pos products hahahahahahahaha

obviously you left out the g4p profits  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #763 on: September 05, 2010, 10:49:51 AM »
how the fuck can you claim to make $1m a year selling those pos products hahahahahahahaha

obviously you left out the g4p profits  ::)

I didn't claim a made a million in profits last year, or any year for that matter, I am expecting to make that THIS year.  The company grows each year and this year we have 3 new products coming.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #764 on: September 05, 2010, 10:56:55 AM »
you mean he doesn't know you suck cock for a living?

and no, you aren't a average Jew.....cause Jews tend to be successful..which you are not..

bench

...and modest in their success.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #765 on: September 05, 2010, 11:02:42 AM »
Bro, I make 3 products, a Testosterone-Booster called AndroGenerator, a natural anabolic compound called Omnibolic, and a natural pain reliever called Vicodene.  We have 3 new products slated for release before Thanksgiving. I am a small business.

How do you package them?  Pallet them?  Load the truck?  Who owns the truck?  Who pays the shipping invoice if dad owns the truck?  Who pays it if the truck is contracted and the pickup is made from dad's depot?  

Do you pay rent for your office space?  Can you claim deductions for your overhead if someone else has paid the bills?  Do you pay a portion of the bills and claim the deduction?

Where does the paperwork from the storage depot go?  With the rest or into the 'Ross' tray?  

Is the depot an inspected facility approved for stocking consumables?

Who carries the obligatory insurances on the guys who move androgenerator from point a to point b?  Your product but dad's employees (and possibly contractors).  Who owns the burden of insurance there, Ross?

And you have no formal agreements in place for any of this or anything else?  And your dad doesn't mind.  He just goes along with everything and none of these issues ever come up, even at tax time.

Fishy, Ross.  Fishy.  :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #766 on: September 05, 2010, 11:05:59 AM »
I didn't claim a made a million in profits last year, or any year for that matter, I am expecting to make that THIS year.  The company grows each year and this year we have 3 new products coming.

Again, if you ran your business right and made a million in profits that means you would have to do about $5mil in sales, and again if you ran the business.......like a business you would re-invest most of that profit. Are you telling us that you will do $5mil in sales this year?

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #767 on: September 05, 2010, 11:08:43 AM »
How do you package them?  Pallet them?  Load the truck?  Who owns the truck?  Who pays the shipping invoice if dad owns the truck?  Who pays it if the truck is contracted and the pickup is made from dad's depot?  

Do you pay rent for your office space?  Can you claim deductions for your overhead if someone else has paid the bills?  Do you pay a portion of the bills and claim the deduction?

Where does the paperwork from the storage depot go?  With the rest or into the 'Ross' tray?  

Is the depot an inspected facility approved for stocking consumables?

Who carries the obligatory insurances on the guys who move androgenerator from point a to point b?  Your product but dad's employees (and possibly contractors).  Who owns the burden of insurance there, Ross?

And you have no formal agreements in place for any of this or anything else?  And your dad doesn't mind.  He just goes along with everything and none of these issues ever come up, even at tax time.

Fishy, Ross.  Fishy.  :-\

This is the beauty of having a GMP certified lab. ;)I ship all of the raw materials(herbs, caps, bottles, labels) to my contract Manufacturer, and they make the finished product and ship it back to me at my headquarters.  Then I fulfill orders from my retailers and also from direct sales on our website.  I have an employee who packs them all, and brings them to the shipping department. Then the shipping department send my packages via FEDEX, I have great shipping rates too! :)  I am insured by my contract manufacturer for up to 2 million dollars.

I do not pay rent, my father allows me to work out of his 5th floor for FREE, I just pay him for shipping costs.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #768 on: September 05, 2010, 11:10:39 AM »
Again, if you ran your business right and made a million in profits that means you would have to do about $5mil in sales, and again if you ran the business.......like a business you would re-invest most of that profit. Are you telling us that you will do $5mil in sales this year?

LOL

1.) I have ZERO overhead costs--phones, faxes,computers, rent, etc

2.) Profit margins are large!

3.) I am a sales and marketing genius.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: September 05, 2010, 11:11:08 AM »
ross the only supplements that are worth anything are:

a) protein powder, whey, casein and mix of both.
b) creatine monohydrate
c) vitamins

if you are as smart as you claim why do you not sell these products ?
175lbs by 31st July

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #770 on: September 05, 2010, 11:11:39 AM »

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #771 on: September 05, 2010, 11:13:09 AM »
ross the only supplements that are worth anything are:

a) protein powder, whey, casein and mix of both.
b) creatine monohydrate
c) vitamins

if you are as smart as you claim why do you not sell these products ?

It's very hard to compete with larger companies, they buy 100's of KILOS of ingredients so their manufacturing costs are significantly less.  Secondly, our niche is FORMULATED products, precisely for this reason.  Finally, we have "Protein Poppers" protein pills featuring PeptoPro protein, will be released by Thanksgiving.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: September 05, 2010, 11:15:25 AM »
It's very hard to compete with larger companies, they buy 100's of KILOS of ingredients so their manufacturing costs are significantly less.  Secondly, our niche is FORMULATED products, precisely for this reason.  Finally, we have "Protein Poppers" protein pills featuring PeptoPro protein, will be released by Thanksgiving.

what exactly is this protein poopers ? is it a shot ? how many grams per shot ? what protein ?  calories, fat  etc
175lbs by 31st July

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #773 on: September 05, 2010, 11:16:41 AM »
LOL

1.) I have ZERO overhead costs--phones, faxes,computers, rent, etc

2.) Profit margins are large!

3.) I am a sales and marketing genius.

Well since you claim you don't have to pay any of these things then I guess you dad is helping you with the majority of your business which really means you have no idea on what it takes to run a REAL business. You son, have a lot to learn about business and instead of being a genius like you claim you're a sponge off of your family for their resources.  

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #774 on: September 05, 2010, 11:18:24 AM »
what exactly is this protein poopers ? is it a shot ? how many grams per shot ? what protein ?  calories, fat  etc

Protein Poppers will feature a PATENTED form of protein known as Casein Hydrolysate, which is the ONLY pre-digested protein consisting of 80% Di and Tri-Peptides!  These are absorbed instantly and absorption rate is about 3-4 times greater than WHEY.  5 grams of PeptoPro = 20 grams of Whey.

Studies have shown that using these aminos DURING your workout will increase anabolism and decrease catabolism drastically, allowing you to build muscle WHILE you train. It also increases the anabolic response to your PWO shake, making it increase protein synthesis even MORE.