Author Topic: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*  (Read 173526 times)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Re: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2010, 08:49:18 AM »
"Hi guys, I am just here to promote myself not my company" What a douche....Go to BB.com where they might circle jerk with ya....This is the THUNDERDOME BITCH!!!
You Can't Do It!!!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2010, 08:50:15 AM »
how close am i with this...........and i could be wrong, but im just spitballing her

and this is considering that "ross" is not a gimmick, and the guy in this thread is the same guy in those photos

Ross is a jewish kid from NY area, probably from Long Island (bellmore/Merrick area)........your family has money (father/grandfather made money in retail or are lawyers).........and was able to stake you into being able to start your own supplement company.

am i far-off with this??

I am Jewish, I was born and raised in NJ, and my father owns a large company.  He gave me the seed money for my company many years ago, and I paid him back within 3 months.

Not bad bro! :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2010, 08:51:15 AM »
99% OF THE PEOPLE HERE DO NOT TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, YOU STUPID JACKASS. HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND. NO ONE IS GOING TO BUY YOUR WORTHLESS SUPPLEMENTS. NO ONE. AM I MAKING THIS CLEAR ENOUGH? NO ONE IS GOING TO BUY YOUR SUPPLEMENTS. NO ONE CARES!!!
X

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2010, 08:52:02 AM »
"Hi guys, I am just here to promote myself not my company" What a douche....Go to BB.com where they might circle jerk with ya....This is the THUNDERDOME BITCH!!!

You misunderstood me, I'm just sayin I'm here to chill and make some new friends while sharing some of my bodybuilding views and opinions, that's all. I'm not here to even mention my products, so don't get me twisted as some other shilling guy.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2010, 08:52:55 AM »
99% OF THE PEOPLE HERE DO NOT TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, YOU STUPID JACKASS. HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND. NO ONE IS GOING TO BUY YOUR WORTHLESS SUPPLEMENTS. NO ONE. AM I MAKING THIS CLEAR ENOUGH? NO ONE IS GOING TO BUY YOUR SUPPLEMENTS. NO ONE CARES!!!

I AM NOT HERE TO SELL SUPPLEMENTS. AM I MAKING THIS CLEAR?! I AM HERE TO DISCUSS BODYBUILDING AND CHILL, SO GET OFF MY BIG FAT JEWISH COCK.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2010, 08:53:37 AM »
Ahhh Ross, glad you're back after all.  Now, how about that evidence to which you'd have us proportion our belief?

Then will you explain the basis upon which you make your product claims?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2010, 08:53:48 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2010, 08:54:23 AM »
I AM NOT HERE TO SELL SUPPLEMENTS. AM I MAKING THIS CLEAR?! I AM HERE TO DISCUSS BODYBUILDING AND CHILL, SO GET OFF MY FAT JEWISH COCK.

You fucking liar.

This is how you introduced yourself:

Ross Erstling and I am the Owner & President of a bodybuilding supplement company called Supreme Sports Enhancements

OWNED!! I have never seen anyone introduce themselves here by listing their profession. You're pretty much the only one. Fucking asshole. Trying to sell your worthless supplements.
X

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2010, 08:54:44 AM »
Ahhh Ross, glad you're back after all.  Now, how about that evidence to which you'd have us proportion our belief?

Sure, I'd love to answer questions about my products, but that's not why I'm here.  What would you like to know?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2010, 08:55:13 AM »
You misunderstood me, I'm just sayin I'm here to chill and make some new friends while sharing some of my bodybuilding views and opinions, that's all. I'm not here to even mention my products, so don't get me twisted as some other shilling ####.

Than don't mention your company you asshole...Your just another snakeoil salesman makin dat money off the teenage boys...
You Can't Do It!!!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2010, 08:55:33 AM »

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2010, 08:55:46 AM »
You fucking liar.

This is how you introduced yourself:

Ross Erstling and I am the Owner & President of a bodybuilding supplement company called Supreme Sports Enhancements

OWNED!! I have never seen anyone introduce themselves here by listing their profession. You're pretty much the only one. Fucking asshole. Trying to sell your worthless supplements.

That is WHO I AM, I am the OWNER of a supplement company, that DEFINES ME AS A PERSON YOU MORON.

There should be a MINIMUM IQ to chat on here, this is getting ridiculous quickly.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2010, 08:56:46 AM »
Than don't mention your company you asshole...Your just another snakeoil salesman makin dat money off the teenage boys...

If you didn't notice, I also said:

"I am also a Motivational Speaker, Personal Fitness Trainer, Nutritionist, Life Coach and Bodybuilding Guru".

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2010, 08:57:20 AM »
That is WHO I AM, I am the OWNER of a supplement company, that DEFINES ME AS A PERSON YOU MORON.

There should be a MINIMUM IQ to chat on here, this is getting ridiculous quickly.

You forgot where you are....No one gives a shit who you are
You Can't Do It!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2010, 08:57:21 AM »
I am Jewish, I was born and raised in NJ, and my father owns a large company.  He gave me the seed money for my company many years ago, and I paid him back within 3 months.

Not bad bro! :)
I knew you were Jewish when I saw "ROSS ERSTLING", then I saw 160IQ, followed by "money", then I saw "owns something".
Ross my boy, I don't know if you know anything about getbig, and I'm going to do you a favor and tell you...Leave now, while you have a chance, Jews, blacks, homos and women aren't welcome here and I'm two of those....Black and Jew that is....Leave while you can cause when the others wake up and log on, it's all over for you Shlomo.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2010, 08:58:08 AM »
You forgot where you are....No one gives a shit who you are

Ummm...in an INTRODUCTION thread, WHO I AM is pertinent information, moron. ;) 8) :o

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2010, 08:58:29 AM »
I knew you were Jewish when I saw "ROSS ERSTLING", then I saw 160IQ, followed by "money", then I saw "owns something".
Ross my boy, I don't know if you know anything about getbig, and I'm going to do you a favor and tell you...Leave now, while you have a chance, Jews, blacks, homos and women aren't welcome here and I'm two of those....Black and Jew that is....Leave while you can cause when the others wake up and log on, it's all over for you Shlomo.
Well said, Smokey.    ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2010, 08:59:40 AM »

Hahaha, Epic Fail, you loser.

If THAT'S ALL YOU ARE, then you are pathetic. People have many identities, but you made sure to mention your supplement company and anything associated with your supplement company. You're getting OWNED, so just walk away, asshole.

No one cares who you are or what your job is.
X

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2010, 09:00:22 AM »
Ummm...in an INTRODUCTION thread, WHO I AM is pertinent information, moron. ;) 8) :o

You have been warned what happens from here on out, you have no one to blame other than yourself...
You Can't Do It!!!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2010, 09:00:27 AM »

Go listen to my interviews on the Derek Anthony show, I did 4 segments for him.  Once these mother fuckers hear my ALPHA voice, they will worship me.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2010, 09:00:42 AM »

No it isn't. Just start posting. No one cares who you are. Its a forum. It does not matter.

Stop trying to sell your shitty supplements.
X

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2010, 09:01:07 AM »
I also own a suppplement company ross
Maybe 10-15ppl on here know that
Im pretty sure it doesnt define me as a person
Basically you are a little boy whose family is rich, you got a semi-ok physique using plenty of gear, now lie to ppl saying your products helped you
I also own a supplement shop ross, I refuse to sell any product which I dont believe in myself, maybe if you werent such a fucking SHYLOCK you might be such a cunnt
Seriously man, this isnt the place to try peddling your bullshit, even decent companies get ridiculed here
Ps Jews are bad people

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2010, 09:02:34 AM »
You have been warned what happens from here on out, you have no one to blame other than yourself...

You guys have no idea who the fuck you are dealing with HAHAHAH

When it comes down to it, I look great, I am extremely knowledgeable, and I am a cool guy.  I get more pussy than any man on earth

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2010, 09:03:11 AM »
That is a pretty impressive workout.  225 for 30 would top the NFL combine for many positions!

Thats why its bullshite

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2010, 09:03:31 AM »
Sure, I'd love to answer questions about my products, but that's not why I'm here.  What would you like to know?

If you recall, Flip asked you for peer reviewed studies of your products and you said you didn't have any.  And then I asked you what basis you had for your product claims.

We like straight answers here, Ross.