Author Topic: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*  (Read 173742 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« Reply #275 on: September 02, 2010, 02:32:35 PM »
how big you think a natties arms can get?  ::) With good genetics, maybe push 15 or 16, possibly even 17"

Try 19"+

*edit* I'm talking offseason size here, ~ 15 - 20% BF

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #276 on: September 02, 2010, 02:33:52 PM »
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #277 on: September 02, 2010, 02:35:20 PM »
Try 19"+

I wasn't.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #278 on: September 02, 2010, 02:36:11 PM »
I've answered your question numerous times already, HARD WORK + KNOWLEDGE = more important than genetics.

You'd be surprised how much you can achieve if you are TRAINING AND DIETING optimally.  On my programs, under my guidance, I can take ANYONE and build an impressive physique.  How impressive will vary for each individual, but I can say confidently that I can add INCHES to your arms, legs, chest, shoulders, and back. INCHES!

I appreciate your honesty, bodybuilding is a major PRIORITY in my life, but it's not for everyone. I am 27.

That statement couldn't be more false.
X

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #279 on: September 02, 2010, 02:39:22 PM »
I've never met anyone that I didn't drastically surprise, they all are shocked at WHAT THEY CAN ACHIEVE.  Having said that, there is only so much you can accomplish naturally, if your genetics are inferior--I CONCEDE. :)

There is a lot of bullshit dogmatism in the bodybuilding community, much of which I am trying to debunk. 

Spoken like a true salesman, for better or for worse.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #280 on: September 02, 2010, 02:40:35 PM »
I am leaving the office, but I would LOVE to discuss this at length.  For now, I'll simply say that oats, beans(red and black), yams, and brown rice should be consumed in abundance, in conjunction with a lean protein source such as chicken, talapia, turkey, tuna, or 96% lean beef in every meal.  My carbohydrate intake NEVER falls below 300 grams per day.  My fat intake is LOW, and I supplement with Fish oil and EFAs. I believe in consuming dextrose with insulin potentiators such as ALA/Cinnulin-PF in the AM and also PWO.

Now, many of you have heard of CARB cycling, but I have designed a dieting protocol called "Calorie Cycling", which is much more effective for preserving lean muscle tissue while losing bodyfat.

As for your "protein cycling", I have tried it and didn't enjoy the results at all, I felt it was harder to lose fat and gain muscle on restricted protein, even with sufficient calories for energy substrate.  I DO however believe in manipulating amino acid timing.

protein cycling doesnt make sense to me. amino timing does. as does taking in 1.5grm in protein or better of body weight for enhanced trainers. as does calorie cycling as long as protein requirements are met (provided you are training and still on at this time).

the carbs/fats debate i think is more determined to a persons genetic predisposition to either or. i dont think any one approach is a cut-out for everyone to follow. you have to find what works best for your own body.

you running GH? that would allow for your 300gram carb days. you weigh what, 200-210 or so?

that being said when you have time re-post some of your theories in more detail in this thread.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #281 on: September 02, 2010, 02:43:39 PM »
I can't help it  >:( :( The fact that the first thing he did was try to promote his company made me very annoyed  >:(

I must try to down regulate my emotions.

Plus, he is trying to promote his "skies the limit" approach. I just want him to admit this is false. Once he does, I will get off his nuts.

Than you for pointing this out to me.

no worries. in time he'll either prove his ideas to have merit, or not. either way- whether he's right or wrong- you'll still prolly learn something.
b

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #282 on: September 02, 2010, 02:45:31 PM »
no worries. in time he'll either prove his ideas to have merit, or not. either way- whether he's right or wrong- you'll still prolly learn something.

It is possible. I agree with that.

If he would have came on here with a less douchebag approach, instead of saying he is a "lifecoach, bodybuilding guru, blah blah blah" I am sure I would have sat back and listened.

Like you said, we will learn soon enough whether or not his ideas are valid or total bullshit.
X

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #283 on: September 02, 2010, 02:47:38 PM »
"Hey guys Tharealist here, supplement company owner, bodybuilder guru, motivational speaker and overall pussy slaying bad mutherfucker".....How does that sound to you???
You Can't Do It!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #284 on: September 02, 2010, 02:56:07 PM »
"Hey guys Tharealist here, supplement company owner, bodybuilder guru, motivational speaker and overall pussy slaying bad mutherfucker".....How does that sound to you???

Can you also provide me with the secret to life?  :D :D
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #285 on: September 02, 2010, 03:08:10 PM »
My prediction.....Ross Cockring nevers produces a vid or pics of his legs, and eventually slithers away after we get bored with him

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #286 on: September 02, 2010, 03:18:31 PM »
why dont you shut up for a minute and let the guy voice his opinion. jesus christ. your like an old woman.

maybe his ideas alone wont get you 19 inch arms without steroids- so what? maybe nobodies ideas will. does that mean he's wrong. listen to him and see what he says if it makes sense you might learn something. if not then criticise him. but let him speak his fucking mind for gods sake. you've been on his fucking nuts since he got here.

relax kid. holy fuck.

shut your mouth fag !

unlike you he lifts, and adds to intelligent conversation.

what do you do here ? fuck all  >:(

you look so bad you will not post 1 pic of your arm - you are nothing but a classic getbig loser.

no one gives a fuck what a coward like you thinks.

you do not matter.

hope this helps.
175lbs by 31st July

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #287 on: September 02, 2010, 03:19:24 PM »
Welcome Ross!!!  Good to have new BB guru on board at Getbig. 

Question:  I've accumulated a large inventory of my own soiled gym training manties that I'm looking to unload.  I'm confident they'll sell well.  From a BB perspective, is this an Ebay appropriate venture?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #288 on: September 02, 2010, 03:22:06 PM »
Try 19"+

18 uncut inches on a guy thats over 6 feet tall look downright small.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #289 on: September 02, 2010, 03:27:58 PM »
This guy is a real asshole.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #290 on: September 02, 2010, 03:44:45 PM »
protein cycling doesnt make sense to me. amino timing does. as does taking in 1.5grm in protein or better of body weight for enhanced trainers. as does calorie cycling as long as protein requirements are met (provided you are training and still on at this time).

the carbs/fats debate i think is more determined to a persons genetic predisposition to either or. i dont think any one approach is a cut-out for everyone to follow. you have to find what works best for your own body.

you running GH? that would allow for your 300gram carb days. you weigh what, 200-210 or so?

that being said when you have time re-post some of your theories in more detail in this thread.

I do NOT use HGH and will not use HGH until I am in my thirties. It creates imbalance and disproportion, in my opinion.  I prefer the GOLDEN AGE loo, which I have now.

I look forward to more intelligent discourse, I'll share more of my ideas soon.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #291 on: September 02, 2010, 03:48:25 PM »
Just listened to all of the interviews. Pretty informative. My main problem with Ross was the products I bought from him years ago. They sucked. I was a retard for spending money on otc junk.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #292 on: September 02, 2010, 04:13:58 PM »
Just listened to all of the interviews. Pretty informative. My main problem with Ross was the products I bought from him years ago. They sucked. I was a retard for spending money on otc junk.

Bro.... is that YOU?!? FROM I-T and A-E??  MY MAN!! Good to see you!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #293 on: September 02, 2010, 04:15:05 PM »
Bro.... is that YOU?!? FROM I-T and A-E??  MY MAN!! Good to see you!

Of course someone kissing your ass dipshit
You Can't Do It!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #294 on: September 02, 2010, 04:17:35 PM »
who is this guy? already 12 pages and thousands of views in a matter of hours but ive never heard of him  ???

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #295 on: September 02, 2010, 04:19:23 PM »
who is this guy? already 12 pages and thousands of views in a matter of hours but ive never heard of him  ???

I am going to start my new gimmick this way next lol....He isn't a gimmick, better he is a true life douche
You Can't Do It!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #296 on: September 02, 2010, 04:20:05 PM »
This is gonna be absolutely fantastic.  There is no greater shameless, self-promoting, bullshitter in the history of the internet.  
Welcome to thunderdome, bitch.
:D

I'm going to assume this guy was torn to shreds and the douchebag will not be returning to peddle his crap here?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #297 on: September 02, 2010, 04:25:39 PM »

I'm going to assume this guy was torn to shreds and the douchebag will not be returning to peddle his crap here?

This aint the old days chaos........

Someone should have told this derek anthony cock gobbling bloated bag of smashed assholes to go kill himself, but this didnt happen.

The glory days of getbig are long gone.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #298 on: September 02, 2010, 04:27:22 PM »

You assumed WRONG, big-time.   8)

I am not here to peddle anything but KNOWLEDGE.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #299 on: September 02, 2010, 04:27:55 PM »
This aint the old days chaos........

Someone should have told this derek anthony cock gobbling bloated bag of smashed assholes to go kill himself, but this didnt happen.

The glory days of getbig are long gone.
I'm not reading 12-13 pages, but I assume TacoBell was the beginnign of the end for that douchebag.........not so? Fuck.

I would register at musclegeek but I'm still banned over there......... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!