Author Topic: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*  (Read 173759 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« Reply #375 on: September 02, 2010, 08:14:41 PM »
I skipped right over that.........no way he's 220lbs, that Ross guy makes Adonis look like Arnold.
hahaha He looks like the kind of guy that would do something as effeminate as crying to get his way.
only with women does he cry......with a man?...he just sucks the cock for pocket change...

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: September 02, 2010, 08:14:42 PM »
Actually, I KILLED IT, I am not ready to be a father and don't want to be.  I didn't LOVE her either, I will only father the child of a woman I LOVE.  Plus, I had just broken up with my girlfriend when I got this other bitch pregos LOLL

just so you are aware, I emailed a screenshot of what you said here to http://anti-abortion.info/, the biggest pro life group in the world. I also included your business name, facebook link and all other pertinent information. This should be a real boost to your business when they start spreading the news on the fact that you get off on saying you KILLED an unborn child (in your capitalized words)

I will be forwarding it to every anti abortion group I can locate on the net

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #377 on: September 02, 2010, 08:14:57 PM »
yes, it feeds my NARCISSISM! :) 8) ??? ::) :P

Obviously, you're being sarcastic.

But why did you feel the need to mention it?

And why do you take steroids?
X

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #378 on: September 02, 2010, 08:15:07 PM »
Is this a GET BIG record!!? 2,000 views in just HOURS!! AHAHAHAHAH

ROSS FOR THE WIN!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

I AM IMMUNE TO YOU FAGS, when you are as confident and as happy as I am, nothing affects your EGO.  I have proof that I am a GOD among MEN, I live the life motherfuckers AHAHHAAHHAH!!! You guyss are trying toooo hard!! LOL

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #379 on: September 02, 2010, 08:15:43 PM »
I skipped right over that.........no way he's 220lbs, that Ross guy makes Adonis look like Arnold.
hahaha He looks like the kind of guy that would do something as effeminate as crying to get his way.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH  :o :o :o :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)
D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #380 on: September 02, 2010, 08:15:49 PM »
just so you are aware, I emailed a screenshot of what you said here to http://anti-abortion.info/, the biggest pro life group in the world. I also included your business name, facebook link and all other pertinent information. This should be a real boost to your business when they start spreading the news on the fact that you get off on saying you KILLED an unborn child (in your capitalized words)

nice work......hope many will follow in these footsteps 8)

bench

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #381 on: September 02, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »

He hooks up with his best female friend on new years, she winds up pregnant, he proclaims his love for her and proposes but bothe her AND HIS parents convince her to abbort cause he is a nutcase .

FACT  ;D

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #382 on: September 02, 2010, 08:16:03 PM »

YES!! Publicity!! PUT ME ON THE MAP BABYY!!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #383 on: September 02, 2010, 08:16:11 PM »
Is this a GET BIG record!!? 2,000 views in just HOURS!! AHAHAHAHAH

ROSS FOR THE WIN!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

I AM IMMUNE TO YOU FAGS, when you are as confident and as happy as I am, nothing affects your EGO.  I have proof that I am a GOD among MEN, I live the life motherfuckers AHAHHAAHHAH!!! You guyss are trying toooo hard!! LOL
There's a difference between being confident and being too stupid to realize you're an idiot. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #384 on: September 02, 2010, 08:17:27 PM »
He hooks up with his best female friend on new years, she winds up pregnant, he proclaims his love for her and proposes but bothe her AND HIS parents convince her to abbort cause he is a nutcase .

FACT  ;D

CLOSE.  I would never propose to the bitch, I had just broken up with my GF.  I didn't love her either, which is why I made my decision.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: September 02, 2010, 08:17:58 PM »
Ross,..make sure you stick around for 10 more minutes,...surprise coming

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #386 on: September 02, 2010, 08:18:24 PM »
CLOSE.  I would never propose to the bitch, I had just broken up with my GF.  I didn't love her either, which is why I made my decision.

Youre lying.  You know just how in love you were when all this happened, quit trying to be a tough guy...

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: September 02, 2010, 08:18:34 PM »
LOL Can you imagine her like "oh shit the rubber fell off his little dick even after we put a rubber band around it"

:D ;D :o

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #388 on: September 02, 2010, 08:18:48 PM »

I love it.  I am CONTROLLING YOU ahahahahaha

Can you believe how emotional you are right now?  How INVOLVED you are? I am GOOD, aren't I? 8) ;D

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #389 on: September 02, 2010, 08:19:31 PM »
Youre lying.  You know just how in love you were when all this happened, quit trying to be a tough guy...
I was trying to seem like a nice guy over at OLM, all marketing bro. ;)

I WAS excited at the THOUGHT of being a DADDY THOUGH!! FOR REAL!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #390 on: September 02, 2010, 08:19:37 PM »
translation

ross: my girlfriend broke up with me cause she found out i suck dick, and take it in my ass for money.....and my best friend through me a pitty fuck......it was my first time to have sex with a woman...

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: September 02, 2010, 08:20:00 PM »
I love it.  I am CONTROLLING YOU ahahahahaha

Can you believe how emotional you are right now?  How INVOLVED you are? I am GOOD, aren't I? 8) ;D
LOL This is the stupidity I was talking about. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #392 on: September 02, 2010, 08:20:40 PM »
Who in the hell says that, "They are in the house"

What a fuckin idiot.....
D

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #393 on: September 02, 2010, 08:21:22 PM »
Random post, ROSS WITH LONGER HAIR!!

ufman24

• Getbig I
« Reply #394 on: September 02, 2010, 08:21:33 PM »
Couple things. He will say "pics coming soon"
they never come, especially legs. A guy over at Rx trains at Ross's gym and the general concensus is that he has NO legs, and he spouts this same nonsense to all the natty twink expecting to find a miracle pill. He then sends them to his product line to waste epic amounts of cash.

Also he will spout anything to get a buzz

Lastly, this thread hasnt even started yet. Wait till someone gets ahold of the pic with him and his boyfriend making out on a cruise. Also, he hasnt posted them yet, he has numerous pics where is gyno is 3X worse than what is posted. Someone should goldmine over at RX and bring those pics here.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: September 02, 2010, 08:21:51 PM »
Who in the hell says that, "They are in the house"

What a fuckin idiot.....
Twinks like Ross often announce themselves when they enter the room, it allows the musclebears to know who is available to fuck, right Ross?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: September 02, 2010, 08:22:43 PM »
Serious Question for Ross...............how do I become a bodybuilding guru?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #397 on: September 02, 2010, 08:23:38 PM »
they never come, especially legs. A guy over at Rx trains at Ross's gym and the general concensus is that he has NO legs, and he spouts this same nonsense to all the natty twink expecting to find a miracle pill. He then sends them to his product line to waste epic amounts of cash.

Lastly, this thread hasnt even started yet. Wait till someone gets ahold of the pic with him and his boyfriend making out on a cruise. Also, he hasnt posted them yet, he has numerous pics where is gyno is 3X worse than what is posted. Someone should goldmine over at RX and bring those pics here.

Dead on... and this shit has been going on for YEARS.  Ross how long have we known each other, since 04 or so?

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #398 on: September 02, 2010, 08:23:57 PM »

LOL TooPowerful4U trains with me at Manalapan, ask him how fuckin jackkkkked I am.  That is HOW I get these kids to buy my supplements, I HAVE CREDIBILITY! They CROWD ME, SWARM ME!! :)

You can post pics of me and my friend Cris chillin on our cruise, if you wnt to pretend I am gay so you can bust your nut, go for it FAG.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #399 on: September 02, 2010, 08:24:39 PM »

buddy would you chill out for once,man i dont come on here very much but when i do, all i see is you always posting negative shit...try to be more positive for once...i dont even no this ross guy,but at least hes trying to talk bodybuilding....whats with the threats,big deal,come to mexico and act this way