Author Topic: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*  (Read 173754 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« Reply #675 on: September 04, 2010, 09:53:29 PM »
Oh no, is he a member of NAMBLA too? Ross Erstling is a sick fuck for sure.

hmmm

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #676 on: September 04, 2010, 10:52:55 PM »
hmmm

I've always been a fan of yours, and now I know why ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #677 on: September 04, 2010, 10:59:48 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #678 on: September 04, 2010, 11:23:08 PM »
ROSS ERSTLING'S SUPPLEMENTS TURNED MY BEST FRIEND GAY!!!
WHO DO I SUE?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #679 on: September 05, 2010, 03:09:37 AM »
brutal owning of this delusional angry bottom

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #680 on: September 05, 2010, 03:22:59 AM »
my mind is pretty much made up to start a profile at "realjock.com" so I can get the attention that I don't get from "plentyoffish.com" or "match.com"

....granted, the attention is from men ...but, it is attention nonetheless

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #681 on: September 05, 2010, 03:30:22 AM »
 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #682 on: September 05, 2010, 04:49:39 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #683 on: September 05, 2010, 06:53:37 AM »
my mind is pretty much made up to start a profile at "realjock.com" so I can get the attention that I don't get from "plentyoffish.com" or "match.com"

....granted, the attention is from men ...but, it is attention nonetheless
Brutal jealousy that Ross is the Gay of The Day around here and you have to play second fiddle. ::)

Rumor has it Ross' father isn't just his father, but also his #1 client.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #684 on: September 05, 2010, 07:03:22 AM »
haha I bet he had to google to do a screenshot and still had to call the neighbor kid over to do it for him.

"hey kid, is a screenshot when the computer monitor blows its load on my face?"
"what?"
"nevermind"
Deep Tissue Massage

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #685 on: September 05, 2010, 07:36:41 AM »
brutal owning of this delusional angry bottom

hi dave mirza

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #686 on: September 05, 2010, 07:47:38 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #687 on: September 05, 2010, 07:50:36 AM »
hows it going Sebastian you pussy magnet?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: September 05, 2010, 08:04:19 AM »
T-MINUS 3 days and counting until we get a video of the monster bench workout

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #689 on: September 05, 2010, 08:59:14 AM »
330% increase in sales, yesterday was out 2nd largest day EVER in direct sales from our web site.  

Here is a breakdown for you morons who obviously know nothing about the sociological and psychological dynamics of message boards:

Out of 5,000+ views, this thread has only received several hundred RESPONSES.  MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT READING THIS THREAD AND ALL OF IT'S CONTENT, they wouldn't waste their time, unlike you LOSERS.  Therefore, all you are doing is GENERATING INTEREST that these people otherwise would not have, had you not done such an amazing job promoting ME. :) I have received DONZENS of emails from getBig members who will not speak up in this thread for fear of being ridiculed, but make no mistake about it, I have QUITE THE FOLLOWING here at GetBig(and everywhere else!)

Again, SALES are up big-time, and I knew they would be.  I THRIVE on this shit, I have been banned from EVERY SINGLE FORUM on the net, because once the staff realizes that all of my drama and antics are really just some crazy yet effective marketing strategy, they feel used, abused, and dumb as shit for FEEDING IN TO ME all that time. ;) I am banned from ProfessionalMuscle, OutlawMuscle, RXMuscle, Steroid.com, AnabolicMinds.com, and even Bodybuilding.com, which still carries my products LOL!  You guys here at GetBig AINT SHIT!!  This is HOW I have stayed in business for the past 3 years, YOU GOTTA MAKE NOISE if you wanna be HEARD!  My sales increase every year, as PT Barnum once said....ya know... 8)

You guys are a bunch of suckers!  I love it, keep bumping this shit, let's see how many sales we can get in a week!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=202517351&postcount=9

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #690 on: September 05, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »
omg!!!

http://www.realjock.com/RonaldoVanDamme

who is this jabroni?!?!?!?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #691 on: September 05, 2010, 09:02:18 AM »
screenshot taken for lawyer

Classic Getbig momment

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #692 on: September 05, 2010, 09:05:55 AM »
330% increase in sales, yesterday was out 2nd largest day EVER in direct sales from our web site.  

Here is a breakdown for you morons who obviously know nothing about the sociological and psychological dynamics of message boards:

Out of 5,000+ views, this thread has only received several hundred RESPONSES.  MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT READING THIS THREAD AND ALL OF IT'S CONTENT, they wouldn't waste their time, unlike you LOSERS.  Therefore, all you are doing is GENERATING INTEREST that these people otherwise would not have, had you not done such an amazing job promoting ME. :) I have received DONZENS of emails from getBig members who will not speak up in this thread for fear of being ridiculed, but make no mistake about it, I have QUITE THE FOLLOWING here at GetBig(and everywhere else!)

Again, SALES are up big-time, and I knew they would be.  I THRIVE on this shit, I have been banned from EVERY SINGLE FORUM on the net, because once the staff realizes that all of my drama and antics are really just some crazy yet effective marketing strategy, they feel used, abused, and dumb as shit for FEEDING IN TO ME all that time. ;) I am banned from ProfessionalMuscle, OutlawMuscle, RXMuscle, Steroid.com, AnabolicMinds.com, and even Bodybuilding.com, which still carries my products LOL!  You guys here at GetBig AINT SHIT!!  This is HOW I have stayed in business for the past 3 years, YOU GOTTA MAKE NOISE if you wanna be HEARD!  My sales increase every year, as PT Barnum once said....ya know... 8)

You guys are a bunch of suckers!  I love it, keep bumping this shit, let's see how many sales we can get in a week!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #693 on: September 05, 2010, 09:06:27 AM »

Dude, I'd bet anything about now you haven't sold shit. Negative posts and outings have never got any company anything except bankrupt.  

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #694 on: September 05, 2010, 09:09:37 AM »
Dude, I'd bet anything about now you haven't sold shit. Negative posts and outings have never got any company anything except bankrupt.  

Yea, that's why Cell-tech does sooooo poorly! LOLOL

I have been in business for 3 years BECAUSE of the negative publicity I have generated.  Again, people aren't paying attention to the drama, they just see information on cool products from some great looking guy, and they GO.  Not everyone is as smart as you think LOLOL I've got this shit down to a SCIENCE! Look at this thread, and it doesn't even compare to some of the threads on Bodybuilding.com or RXMuscle! 

Cmon guys, EVERYONE hates a NARCISSISTIC asshole ;D

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #695 on: September 05, 2010, 09:14:23 AM »
I'm not sure the rule of negative publicity generating positive sales applies to actively saying your customers are stupid?!?!?!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #696 on: September 05, 2010, 09:18:25 AM »
I'm not sure the rule of negative publicity generating positive sales applies to actively saying your customers are stupid?!?!?!

Actually, it's the SMART guys who don't pay attention to the FORUM DRAMA and can formulate their own opinions objectively, these are the dudes who are sending me EMAILS.  I've had at least 12 sales alone from very intelligent GetBig members who expressed their gratitude.

However, some members are just MORONS, and will buy any stupid supplement that sounds cool, that's what our industry depends on.  Supreme Sports Enhancements makes PRODUCTS THAT WORK, which is the only difference.

Just do the math guys, 5,000 views and only a few hundo responses, MOSTLY FROM THE SAME PEOPLE!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #697 on: September 05, 2010, 09:20:22 AM »
Yea, that's why Cell-tech does sooooo poorly! LOLOL

I have been in business for 3 years BECAUSE of the negative publicity I have generated.  Again, people aren't paying attention to the drama, they just see information on cool products from some great looking guy, and they GO.  Not everyone is as smart as you think LOLOL I've got this shit down to a SCIENCE! Look at this thread, and it doesn't even compare to some of the threads on Bodybuilding.com or RXMuscle!  

Cmon guys, EVERYONE hates a NARCISSISTIC asshole ;D

so, you like tricking people into buying your supplements? Real noble of you. You're just as bad as muscle tech. No integrity. Epic douche.

You should stand behind what you preach.
X

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #698 on: September 05, 2010, 09:21:32 AM »
so, you like tricking people into buying your supplements? Real noble of you. Epic douche.

Yes, I am one compelling, manipulative, and extremely strategic salesman, and I will do just about anything for a sale.  For example, i'll let you talk shit alllllll dayyyyy longggg as long as this thread keeps gettign bumped CHA CHING CHA CHING!!  I'll take one for the TEAM baby!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #699 on: September 05, 2010, 09:23:36 AM »
I know EXACTLY what to say in order to get a response from you fools and keep this thread going.....

50 pages by today?

Oh and once you STOP bumping the threads, I move to plan B. ;)