Author Topic: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*  (Read 173742 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« Reply #700 on: September 05, 2010, 09:24:03 AM »
Yes, I am one compelling, manipulative, and extremely strategic salesman, and I will do just about anything for a sale.  For example, i'll let you talk shit alllllll dayyyyy longggg as long as this thread keeps gettign bumped CHA CHING CHA CHING!!  I'll take one for the TEAM baby!

Hahaha, you're manipulative to a bunch of 15 year old, pimply faced kids on bodybuilding.com who want to look like Jay Cutler. This does not make you a compelling or strategic salesman. EPIC FAIL!!!

In the real world of business, you would get eaten alive. Do you think real business people would fall for this? HAHA. Pathetic!
X

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #701 on: September 05, 2010, 09:26:52 AM »
a. Ross is lying about sales
b. he is CLEARLY gay or at the least bi
c. ya  that about sums it up

today I hear Ross is going to join forums and sites that have an interest in young boys, complete with his email and links to his sites and pics of him

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #702 on: September 05, 2010, 09:27:01 AM »
Hahaha, you're manipulative to a bunch of 15 year old, pimply faced kids on bodybuilding.com who want to look like Jay Cutler. This does not make you a compelling or strategic salesman. EPIC FAIL!!!

In the real world of business, you would get eaten alive. Do you think real business people would fall for this? HAHA. Pathetic!

I have MANY sales and marketing strategies, do NOT underestimate my intelligence.  Different strokes for different folks, on the forums, this is how I do.  In person, in meetings, with my retailers and distributors, I utilize an entirely different strategy and I am an entirely different PERSON.  "Be water"- Bruce Lee

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #703 on: September 05, 2010, 09:28:58 AM »
I have MANY sales and marketing strategies, do NOT underestimate my intelligence.  Different strokes for different folks, on the forums, this is how I do.  In person, in meetings, with my retailers and distributors, I utilize an entirely different strategy and I am an entirely different PERSON.  "Be water"- Bruce Lee

Lets see your CV to prove all of your business deals. Post it in 2 minutes before you can make (false) changes on it. If not, everything you say is bullshit and lies.
X

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: September 05, 2010, 09:31:08 AM »
Lets see your CV to prove all of your business deals. Post it in 2 minutes before you can make (false) changes on it. If not, everything you say is bullshit and lies.

i was hoping someone would post some business term making him show proof (sadly I dont know the terms lol)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #705 on: September 05, 2010, 09:35:00 AM »
i was hoping someone would post some business term making him show proof (sadly I dont know the terms lol)

:D

A CV is a curriculum vitae. It is like a resume, but longer. Its supposed to show all the experiences you've had in your life related to your occupation. While a resume is usually no longer than 1 1/2 pages, CV's can be up to 25 pages (some are longer). It gives an exhaustive list of ALL your experiences.

If Ross has all this experience, his CV will be pretty damn long.
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #706 on: September 05, 2010, 09:35:37 AM »
I'm not sure the rule of negative publicity generating positive sales applies to actively saying your customers are stupid?!?!?!

That's what I heard.

I have been in business for 3 years BECAUSE of the negative publicity I have generated.  Again, people aren't paying attention to the drama, they just see information on cool products from some great looking guy, and they GO.  Not everyone is as smart as you think LOLOL I've got this shit down to a SCIENCE!

Ross, something tell me that your dad hasn't signed off on this viral marketing thing.  Have you told him what you're doing?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #707 on: September 05, 2010, 09:37:05 AM »
Yea, that's why Cell-tech does sooooo poorly! LOLOL

I have been in business for 3 years BECAUSE of the negative publicity I have generated.  Again, people aren't paying attention to the drama, they just see information on cool products from some great looking guy, and they GO.  Not everyone is as smart as you think LOLOL I've got this shit down to a SCIENCE! Look at this thread, and it doesn't even compare to some of the threads on Bodybuilding.com or RXMuscle! 

Cmon guys, EVERYONE hates a NARCISSISTIC asshole ;D

Cell tech does well because of the millions they put into marketing, advertising, sponsorships, etc, the CEO does not come onto gossip boards to create negative publicity about themselves. 3 years in business, if you're running right, isn't even close to breaking even. $250,000 gross income the first year isn't shit either, it usually means your income should be about 15% or $37,500 for the year unless you think your sales are all profit ::)

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #708 on: September 05, 2010, 09:37:17 AM »
a. Ross is lying about sales
b. he is CLEARLY gay or at the least bi
c. ya  that about sums it up

today I hear Ross is going to join forums and sites that have an interest in young boys, complete with his email and links to his sites and pics of him

Your Authorize.Net ID is: 499***
Dear Supreme Sports Enhancements,

The following is your Credit Card settlement report for Saturday,
September 04, 2010.

Transaction Volume Statistics for Settlement Batch dated 04-Sep-2010
16:41:56:
 Batch ID: 1327896**
 Business Day: 04-Sep-2010
 Net Batch Total: 0.00
 Number of Charge Transactions: 194
 Amount of Charge Transactions: 8130.06
 Number of Refund Transactions: 0
 Amount of Refund Transactions: 0.00

To view details for a specific transaction, please log into the Merchant
Interface.

1.Click "Reports" from the main menu
 2.Select "Transaction Details by Settlement Date"
 3.Select "Settled Transactions" from the Item Type drop-down box.
 4.Select the Settlement Date for the batch you would like to view from
the "Date" drop-down box
 5.Click "Run Report"
 6.In the results, click on any transaction ID to view specific details
for that transaction.

If you have any questions regarding this settlement report, please
contact your bank or you can call Customer Support at 1-877-447-3938.

Thank You,
Authorize.Net

*** You received this email because you chose to be a Credit Card Report
recipient. You may change your email options by logging into the Merchant
Interface. Click on Settings and Profile in the Main Menu, and select
Manage Contacts from the General section. To edit a contact, click the
Edit link next to the contact that you would like to edit. Under Email
Types, select or deselect the Email types you would like to receive. Click
Submit to save any changes. Please do not reply to this email.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #709 on: September 05, 2010, 09:37:46 AM »
bro, you havent sold anything....your dad just dropped you a check to keep your shit open for a little &guy...

bench

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #710 on: September 05, 2010, 09:38:50 AM »
Cell tech does well because of the millions they put into marketing, advertising, sponsorships, etc, the CEO does not come onto gossip boards to create negative publicity about themselves. 3 years in business, if you're running right, isn't even close to breaking even. $250,000 gross income the first year isn't shit either, it usually means your income should be about 15% or $37,500 for the year unless you think your sales are all profit ::)

I'm never gonna be a MUSCLE-TECH, but I will gladly make over a million dollars in profits this year.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: September 05, 2010, 09:42:11 AM »
I'm never gonna be a MUSCLE-TECH, but I will gladly make over a million dollars in profits this year.

Im gonna let The Coach handle this one

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #712 on: September 05, 2010, 09:43:02 AM »
wow thats a lot of G4P...but somebody like you doesnt mind that...do you?

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: September 05, 2010, 09:45:05 AM »
wow thats a lot of G4P...but somebody like you doesnt mind that...do you?

bench

isnt it great how he denies the g4p yet these profiles and sites with him on them just "happen" to keep popping up. Oh brother, what a tool

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #714 on: September 05, 2010, 09:46:23 AM »
isnt it great how he denies the g4p yet these profiles and sites with him on them just "happen" to keep popping up. Oh brother, what a tool

Look at the register dates, they were all yesterday you FOOL, I'm not a FAG like you, C0CKSUCKER.

Like I said, sign me up for as many as you can, I'll sell them all supplements! AHAHAHAHA

Thanks for expanding my dempgraphic!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #715 on: September 05, 2010, 09:47:16 AM »
Seriously Ross, is your dad aware of how you're representing the product online?

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #716 on: September 05, 2010, 09:48:18 AM »
Seriously Ross, is your dad aware of how you're representing the product online?

My dad has no involvement with Supreme Sports Enhancements, and never has. He doesn't even know what Creatine is.  he just knows that I'm making money. 8)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: September 05, 2010, 09:48:25 AM »
Look at the register dates, they were all yesterday you FOOL, I'm not a FAG like you, C0CKSUCKER.

Like I said, sign me up for as many as you can, I'll sell them all supplements! AHAHAHAHA

sign up dates dont matter---facts are facts, you are all over these g4p sites, your name is circulating far and wide as a g4p person, and NOW your name is circulating as someone who is involved on forums and sites who have a fancy for young boys. Hmmmm like father like son it appears

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #718 on: September 05, 2010, 09:49:13 AM »
as long as ross keeps stuffing his ass and mouth with his dads man meat.....he doesnt care what his little fa gg ot does..

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #719 on: September 05, 2010, 09:50:21 AM »
My dad has no involvement with Supreme Sports Enhancements, and never has. He doesn't even know what Creatine is.  he just knows that I'm making money. 8)
so he doesnt even care where all of his money goes?...wow, you must give one hell of a blowjob!!!

bench

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #720 on: September 05, 2010, 09:50:25 AM »
sign up dates dont matter---facts are facts, you are all over these g4p sites, your name is circulating far and wide as a g4p person, and NOW your name is circulating as someone who is involved on forums and sites who have a fancy for young boys. Hmmmm like father like son it appears

I don't care WHO thinks I am gay as long as I continue to get PAID and POUND PUSSY!

LLOLOL You are defintely the LONELIEST, most INSECURE internet persona I've ever et.  You are utterly desperate, life definitely most suck for an UGLY, UNHAPPY motherfu-ker like you ahahahaha

That is your PUNISHMENT--you have to live as you!!!! AHAHAHA

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: September 05, 2010, 09:50:33 AM »
as long as ross keeps stuffing his ass and mouth with his dads man meat.....he doesnt care what his little fa gg ot does..

bench

someone should call Ross Sr. and inform him of his sons antics  :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #722 on: September 05, 2010, 09:51:18 AM »
I will gladly make over a million dollars in profits this year.
holy shit  :o

doesn't your throat get sore from all the deep throating and swallowing ?
175lbs by 31st July

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #723 on: September 05, 2010, 09:51:33 AM »
so he doesnt even care where all of his money goes?...wow, you must give one hell of a blowjob!!!

bench

He gave my a measly $6,000 over THREE YEARS AGO, and I paid him back within 3 months!  He has never given me a PENNY SINCE.  You are a loser. ;)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #724 on: September 05, 2010, 09:52:26 AM »
I don't care WHO thinks I am gay as long as I continue to get PAID and POUND PUSSY!

LLOLOL You are defintely the LONELIEST, most INSECURE internet persona I've ever et.  You are utterly desperate, life definitely most suck for an UGLY, UNHAPPY motherfu-ker like you ahahahaha

That is your PUNISHMENT--you have to live as you!!!! AHAHAHA
which you do nither of....

bench