Author Topic: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*  (Read 173744 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« Reply #725 on: September 05, 2010, 09:52:30 AM »
I don't care WHO thinks I am gay as long as I continue to get PAID and POUND PUSSY!

LLOLOL You are defintely the LONELIEST, most INSECURE internet persona I've ever et.  You are utterly desperate, life definitely most suck for an UGLY, UNHAPPY motherfu-ker like you ahahahaha

That is your PUNISHMENT--you have to live as you!!!! AHAHAHA

fair enough Ross, as long as you dont mind being associated with young boys and subsequent sites and forums, its all good

well time to make some phone calls                        Ira J

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #726 on: September 05, 2010, 09:52:38 AM »
You see, that's where you are WRONG.  Sure, you can build a good physique with those principles, but if you want to construct a MASTER physique, you're going to have to do alot more than just "train heavy, eat *well*, and let your body recover".  In fact, bodybuilding is a rigorous science, and training must be adjusted, and eating "WELL" must be properly DEFINED based on GOALS.

curious as to who you think has a master physique and how you would know what they to do get it.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #727 on: September 05, 2010, 09:54:32 AM »
He gave my a measly $6,000 over THREE YEARS AGO, and I paid him back within 3 months!  He has never given me a PENNY SINCE.  You are a loser. ;)
how am i a loser?...i actually have several sources of income where i make money....and you have to beg your dad, and suck cock for a living...brutal irony ;)

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: September 05, 2010, 09:55:35 AM »
how am i a loser?...i actually have several sources of income where i make money....and you have to beg your dad, and suck cock for a living...brutal irony ;)

bench

Lets see what his Dad has to say
how the hell do I record phone calls on skype?

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #729 on: September 05, 2010, 09:59:11 AM »
Lets see what his Dad has to say
how the hell do I record phone calls on skype?

Ira knows his son is a brilliant sociopath, you have no idea what I've done in my life... :-X

I ain't your average JEW ahahaha

GET A LIFE LOL

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #730 on: September 05, 2010, 10:06:14 AM »
Ira knows his son is a brilliant sociopath, you have no idea what I've done in my life... :-X

I ain't your average JEW ahahaha

GET A LIFE LOL
you mean he doesn't know you suck cock for a living?

and no, you aren't a average Jew.....cause Jews tend to be successful..which you are not..

bench

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #731 on: September 05, 2010, 10:07:30 AM »
you mean he doesn't know you suck cock for a living?

and no, you aren't a average Jew.....cause Jews tend to be successful..which you are not..

bench

How am I NOT succuessful? LOL

I've been in business for 3 years!

I don't even have to work, I can have a major position in my father's company if I wanted.  I've already done work for him.

Success = HAPPINESS, which you will NEVER attain, LOSER

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #732 on: September 05, 2010, 10:09:50 AM »
My dad has no involvement with Supreme Sports Enhancements, and never has. He doesn't even know what Creatine is.  he just knows that I'm making money. 8)

You said that he seeded your startup and that you continue to use his logistical and administrative chains in running your business.  It's hard to believe he'd accept the potential liabilities associated with that without bothering to know what's going on.  

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #733 on: September 05, 2010, 10:10:26 AM »
How am I NOT succuessful? LOLcause sucking cock for a living isnt a job

I've been in business for 3 years!with your dads money

I don't even have to work, I can have a major position in my father's company if I wanted.  I've already done work for him.we already said you did work for him..blowjobs anyone?

Success = HAPPINESS, which you will NEVER attain, LOSERi make more money in a month than you would make in almost a year..nice try...hope you get used to failure
fixed 8)

bench

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #734 on: September 05, 2010, 10:11:06 AM »
You said that he seeded your startup and that you continue to use his logistical and administrative chains in running your business.  It's hard to believe he'd accept the potential liabilities associated with that without bothering to know what's going on.  

Yes, he gave me the money, I paid him back, and that was IT. I operate out of his building.  I use his SHIPPING stations, I use his book keeper, and I use is lawyer.  He has no affiliation with me or my company.  He does advise me as a business owner, and I highly value his experienced opinion.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: September 05, 2010, 10:11:20 AM »
took me 30 pages to realize this,...but,....

if a normal person was being plastered on pedo sites and g4p sites they would not laugh and think its funny
also a normal person would not find it funny if someone talks about their father or phones their father
a normal person doesnt take pride in killing an unborn baby

obviously we are getting played, this isnt areal Ross Erstling, this is someone scamming his name. There cant be a normal businessman, human being that would say or allow some of the stuff on here as it is ultra negative for business

this is clearly a gimmick,....time to move on to other things

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #736 on: September 05, 2010, 10:12:40 AM »
took me 30 pages to realize this,...but,....

if a normal person was being plastered on pedo sites and g4p sites they would not laugh and think its funny
also a normal person would not find it funny if someone talks about their father or phones their father
a normal person doesnt take pride in killing an unborn baby

obviously we are getting played, this isnt areal Ross Erstling, this is someone scamming his name. There cant be a normal businessman, human being that would say or allow some of the stuff on here as it is ultra negative for business

this is clearly a gimmick,....time to move on to other things

HAHAHA WANNA BET?!?! IM GONNA TAKE A PIC RIGHT NOW!! 2 MIN!! HOLDING A SIGN!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #737 on: September 05, 2010, 10:15:21 AM »
you mean you are going to take a cock outta your mouth to make a sign?...oh wait, you are likely multi tasking...

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: September 05, 2010, 10:16:41 AM »

is this that important to you that you have to prove it?
wow
and you call others losers

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: September 05, 2010, 10:19:26 AM »
whats HMS Monaco? What does it sell? Looks weird

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #740 on: September 05, 2010, 10:21:52 AM »

you are man of his words
No Worries 4 me

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: September 05, 2010, 10:22:08 AM »
Ross, two minutes have passed, your nude pictures please.

"1"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #742 on: September 05, 2010, 10:22:50 AM »
Ross .. serious question : was the profile for gay dating real ? or someone made it up ?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #743 on: September 05, 2010, 10:23:21 AM »

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: September 05, 2010, 10:24:30 AM »
Ross .. serious question : was the profile(s) for gay dating real ? or someone made it up ?

fixed

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: September 05, 2010, 10:26:28 AM »
later today or tomorrow is gonna be priceless when Ira calls Ross and asks him "What the fuk is going on with you and why are you embarrassing me, the company and the family name? And what is this Getbig? And you suck dik for a living?"

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #746 on: September 05, 2010, 10:30:30 AM »
later today or tomorrow is gonna be priceless when Ira calls Ross and asks him "What the fuk is going on with you and why are you embarrassing me, the company and the family name? And what is this Getbig? And you suck dik for a living?"

I think Goodrum could do some damgae to this guy.  This is up Goodrums alley (no pun intended).  Goodrum call his dad and spill the beans about this guy being gay
No Worries 4 me

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #747 on: September 05, 2010, 10:30:56 AM »
Yes, he gave me the money, I paid him back, and that was IT. I operate out of his building.  I use his SHIPPING stations, I use his book keeper, and I use is lawyer.  He has no affiliation with me or my company.  He does advise me as a business owner, and I highly value his experienced opinion.

And neither of you can see any potential legal liabilities with this arrangement?  One company using another company's storage depot for a consumable product, forklifts, labor?  No one has asked about the itemization of labor at these 'shipping stations?'  The legality of insurances under these circumstances?  Who gets to claim what as a deduction when there's no formal arrangement in place for the IRS to look at?  

Sorry Ross, this doesn't add up.  Something's fishy.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: September 05, 2010, 10:31:13 AM »
I think Goodrum could do some damgae to this guy.  This is up Goodrums alley (no pun intended).  Goodrum call his dad and spill the beans about this guy being gay

ya Vince, then you would be the SECOND person to do this today

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: September 05, 2010, 10:32:08 AM »
And neither of you can see any potential legal liabilities with this arrangement?  One company using another company's storage depot for a consumable product, forklifts, labor?  No one has asked about the itemization of labor at these 'shipping stations?'  The legality of insurances under these circumstances?  Who gets to claim what as a deduction when there's no formal arrangement in place for the IRS to look at?  

Sorry Ross, this doesn't add up.  Something's fishy.

man I love when smart people get involved in owning someone