Author Topic: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*  (Read 173755 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« Reply #825 on: September 06, 2010, 06:20:45 AM »
LOL my pic and benchmstrs pic got deleted.........wonder who cried like a baby tsunami? hahaa

Is Ross still in the house or what?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #826 on: September 06, 2010, 07:41:42 AM »
LOL my pic and benchmstrs pic got deleted.........wonder who cried like a baby tsunami? hahaa

Hell yea! Happy Labor Day GetBig!!  Thanks to everyone who emailed me or contacted me via FaceBook, your support is appreciated!  

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #827 on: September 06, 2010, 08:24:24 AM »
Haha "fat"panda has become the new TA google copy and paste king of getbig, just a massively obese version

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #828 on: September 06, 2010, 08:35:51 AM »
i see ross posted leg pics

oh wait

anyways,................

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #829 on: September 06, 2010, 08:49:52 AM »
T-MINUS 2 days for the epic chest workout video

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #830 on: September 06, 2010, 11:14:10 AM »
Haha "fat"panda has become the new TA google copy and paste king of getbig, just a massively obese version

you are a stupid cunnt.  ::)

where exactly have i copied and pasted ?

run along forrest.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: September 06, 2010, 12:03:35 PM »
ok joe i have read that long article.

they sound very impressive at first.

however at first glance i see nothing that can not be explained by simple body re-composition, which happens when you adjust ratios of macronutrients  i.e. increasing protein in someone who eats less than they should would obviously produced more muscle, not to mention the fat burning/repartition effect that goes along with every new pound of muscle. however the data available from these case studies is lacking - there are far too many variables unaccounted for. He also must have changed something in their training/ and or pre/post workout nutrition that would effect hormones favorably, to produce better strength/hypertrophy gains, greater fat loss effect.

the bottom line is when every calorie is counted, when every rep and set is accounted for, when every mile run is recorded, when every piece of food is noted down - we are left with the ultimate truth in human nutrition - a calorie is a calorie.

if john increased these subjects calories while keeping the exact ratios, and exercise routines the same or if he produced this effect in a metabolic ward setting - then he would have proved a calorie is not a calorie - he did not.

i have a feeling these 'case studies' of his will remain 'case studies' and never see any peer review process.

don't get me wrong though, I'm not saying these are not impressive changes - at the end of the day that's what we are all after.
175lbs by 31st July

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #832 on: September 06, 2010, 12:09:24 PM »

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #834 on: September 06, 2010, 01:17:08 PM »
ok joe i have read that long article.

they sound very impressive at first.

however at first glance i see nothing that can not be explained by simple body re-composition, which happens when you adjust ratios of macronutrients  i.e. increasing protein in someone who eats less than they should would obviously produced more muscle, not to mention the fat burning/repartition effect that goes along with every new pound of muscle. however the data available from these case studies is lacking - there are far too many variables unaccounted for. He also must have changed something in their training/ and or pre/post workout nutrition that would effect hormones favorably, to produce better strength/hypertrophy gains, greater fat loss effect.

the bottom line is when every calorie is counted, when every rep and set is accounted for, when every mile run is recorded, when every piece of food is noted down - we are left with the ultimate truth in human nutrition - a calorie is a calorie.

if john increased these subjects calories while keeping the exact ratios, and exercise routines the same or if he produced this effect in a metabolic ward setting - then he would have proved a calorie is not a calorie - he did not.

i have a feeling these 'case studies' of his will remain 'case studies' and never see any peer review process.

don't get me wrong though, I'm not saying these are not impressive changes - at the end of the day that's what we are all after.
Hmm. You're the adult obese loudmouth who loves comic books, likes to 'own' people on the internet, and has some significant and evident mental issues (that are dire need of being addressed)?  ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: September 06, 2010, 01:48:00 PM »
Hmm. You're the adult obese loudmouth who loves comic books, likes to 'own' people on the internet, and has some significant and evident mental issues (that are dire need of being addressed)?  ::)

still havn't got over the fact i wouldn't meet you for a beer i see  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #836 on: September 06, 2010, 01:58:55 PM »
still havn't got over the fact i wouldn't meet you for a beer i see  ;D
Hehe. Still mentally (grammatically!), and geographically challenged, for everybody to see. And please don't bother me with your Buddhism moral turpitude.

/years and years of turpitude... 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #837 on: September 06, 2010, 02:02:43 PM »
As for your donut jibes  ::)

I couldn't help it ;D You should stop being so sensitive / defensive about it, lol.

I have read a lot of literature on dieting and lifting over the years - I am pretty much self-taught. I do post about dieting or lifting seriously once in a blue moon (I think I might have made about 20 - 30 serious posts in length out of my thousands of posts, the majority of which are just about trolling), but I'm not really interested in discussing those topics here - you'll see that I've not made a single post in the Nutrition or Training board, even though I'm here most of the day.

I've trained well over a couple of thousand people IRL over the years and have gotten nearly all of them excellent results. Nothing ground breaking, but enough to make a difference in the way they look, feel and can lift, which is all they were after. Maybe guys like you like to keep reading and discussing the stuff endlessly, but for me, they were / are always a means to an end. I don't avoid reading posts about them here, but don't go out of my way to read or discuss them either.

Plus nearly 99.99% of the people I meet IRL always start talking about lifting & dieting at some point, and then get to asking me for advice, so the last thing I want to do is discuss it here as well. Which is why you'll never see me posting studies here or getting all worked up over it.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #838 on: September 06, 2010, 02:05:13 PM »
http://www.supremesportsfitness.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=androgen

This sh1t is comedy gold, where is my mate DD when you need him.....

More pixie dust and bollocks formulations that do nothing but arouse cognitive dissonance, ah the spastics who buy supplements are so easily conned.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: September 06, 2010, 02:21:26 PM »
Hehe. Still mentally (grammatically!), and geographically challenged, for everybody to see. And please don't bother me with your Buddhism moral turpitude.

/years and years of turpitude... 

turpitude is a big word for a wee man.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: September 06, 2010, 02:29:56 PM »
I couldn't help it ;D You should stop being so sensitive / defensive about it, lol.

I have read a lot of literature on dieting and lifting over the years - I am pretty much self-taught. I do post about dieting or lifting seriously once in a blue moon (I think I might have made about 20 - 30 serious posts in length out of my thousands of posts, the majority of which are just about trolling), but I'm not really interested in discussing those topics here - you'll see that I've not made a single post in the Nutrition or Training board, even though I'm here most of the day.

I've trained well over a couple of thousand people IRL over the years and have gotten nearly all of them excellent results. Nothing ground breaking, but enough to make a difference in the way they look, feel and can lift, which is all they were after. Maybe guys like you like to keep reading and discussing the stuff endlessly, but for me, they were / are always a means to an end. I don't avoid reading posts about them here, but don't go out of my way to read or discuss them either.

Plus nearly 99.99% of the people I meet IRL always start talking about lifting & dieting at some point, and then get to asking me for advice, so the last thing I want to do is discuss it here as well. Which is why you'll never see me posting studies here or getting all worked up over it.

i'm not getting worked up over anything.

i enjoy these debates with coach, when he actually debates and doesn't just come out with - 'you are stupid', then it becomes comedy.

i seriously can't win here though.

if someone says something and gives advice on here and i know for a fact it is wrong, I'll say so to help both the person saying it and the person they are giving advice to.

If i don't say anything at all I'm wrong too.

when i do say and inform people of the latest research, post studies or point out fallacy's they get all pissed off.

I've said things myself that have been wrong - people have pointed it out ruthlessly, and while i may not like it at the time, ultimately i gain new knowledge from the experience and am glad.

I'm only trying to do the same..
175lbs by 31st July

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #841 on: September 06, 2010, 03:27:15 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #842 on: September 06, 2010, 03:29:59 PM »
turpitude is a big word for a wee man.
Most apt for a fat man.

/keep digging... ;)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #843 on: September 06, 2010, 03:32:49 PM »
Time to start drinking.  8)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: September 06, 2010, 03:44:08 PM »
Ripping off your customers, now too?

http://www.supremesportsfitness.com/viewtopic.php?p=36725&highlight=#36725

Roadkill wrote:
   AG is one of the finest products I have used. But I just can't get it. Ross is always out of stock. After waiting six months for an order I made while I was deployed with the military last summer; he offered me a refund and Omnibolic instead. I agreed but I have not seen either. This offer was made early Dec. Now he won't even answer email. Anyone else having this problem? I have no product and he kept (stole) my money. Times are bad enough to afford products like this. Even tougher when you get ripped off by folks you trusted.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: September 06, 2010, 03:47:53 PM »

LOVESTOJUICE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: **3 FREE Bottles of O-Bol(Omnibolic)!**
I have nothing against ross trying to make a buck. But I can't stand his thread hijacking and ridiculous claims. Plus he's posted people's personal info for no good reason, just an asshole thing to do. He also said he was happy about ORD, another asshole thing to do. He has threatened to sue people. Anyone remember his bullshit blood test. Anyone who is unhappy with his products he bashes, says they are lying. Ross you are an ass dude.

http://www.anonymousbodybuilding.com/forum/thread8429-8.html

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #846 on: September 06, 2010, 03:48:16 PM »
T-MINUS 2 days for the epic chest workout video

225 x 30    ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #847 on: September 06, 2010, 03:48:17 PM »
Thanks to everyone who emailed me or contacted me via FaceBook, your support is appreciated! 
Is this fucking guy a celebrity or what?

Get over yourself dude,you`re a nobody!
 ::)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: September 06, 2010, 03:50:08 PM »
Veteran / "VET"

noname is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: **3 FREE Bottles of O-Bol(Omnibolic)!**
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeSportsEnhancement s View Post

A small handful of people(20-30) hate me for sure....but alot more LOVE me
Yep, the ones that love him are the aformentioned dicks that he sucked. With lips like that what's not to love.

Dick dick dick, suck suck suck, millions of dicks, never had any problem.

That's how he got 10,000 members in his forum.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: September 06, 2010, 03:51:36 PM »
V.I.P. / Backstage Pass

basskiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: **3 FREE Bottles of O-Bol(Omnibolic)!**
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeSportsEnhancement s View Post
Hey dipshit;

Find me ONE negative review, ONE guy who didn't receieve his products, or ONE guy who got a fake tracking #.....

YOU CAN'T!!

You are pathetic bro, GET A LIFE!
I know of two people that never received.. so you need to watch what you say.. One where I won the contest you held but decided to give it to the first guy that posted in your thread.. He gave you the info and months went by and he came to me to tell me.. You ask and he gave it to you again.. and agian.. henever received.. then you were booted... On my board same shit.. People win your contests but yet never receive.. so why even hold them

Look, I haven't a thing against you personally.. but when you enter into a contract.. You need to fullfill your end.. Like with these contests..