Author Topic: Sandra Fluke: Liar/Slut/Whore/Communist/Leftist/Leech/Fake/Fraud  (Read 43227 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Sandra Fluke: Liar/Slut/Whore/Communist/Leftist/Leech/Fake/Fraud
« Reply #200 on: March 09, 2012, 08:35:33 AM »
Oh fucking please - more bullshit from you. 

Yeah, lets have a dictator president and let him run our lives right? 

The glorious messiah, peace be upon him, should be able to run everything right?  Tell employers what to do, people what to do, people were to go and how to drive etc. 

You leftists are incredible - stalinists and leninists to the core.   

Its birth control.  The only lives he's running with this is forcing religious instruction to provide it in insurance.  Everyone wins here.  More care free fucking which is always good.  Less unwanted babies.  Less burden on the welfare system, 99% of women already use npbirth control, etc....

Geez you are so fucking dramatic.  Your are losing touch. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: March 09, 2012, 08:36:52 AM »
this is exactly what happens when you run loser candidates,you have to compensate  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2012, 08:42:19 AM »
Its birth control.  The only lives he's running with this is forcing religious instruction to provide it in insurance.  Everyone wins here.  More care free fucking which is always good.  Less unwanted babies.  Less burden on the welfare system, 99% of women already use npbirth control, etc....

Geez you are so fucking dramatic.  Your are losing touch. 

No its not birth control!  Its TOTAL CONTROL!  Obama is trying to run your life.   Now, mayber you are so insecure in your own decision making capabilities that you need someone to run your life, but the rest of us want to be left alone. 

If you are so eager to have obama, pelosi, reid, fluke et al run your life, have it, just dont be surprised when people push back against this sort of stalinism from the thug you voted for and support.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2012, 08:53:38 AM »

No its not birth control!  Its TOTAL CONTROL!  Obama is trying to run your life.   Now, mayber you are so insecure in your own decision making capabilities that you need someone to run your life, but the rest of us want to be left alone. 
If you are so eager to have obama, pelosi, reid, fluke et al run your life, have it, just dont be surprised when people push back against this sort of stalinism from the thug you voted for and support.   

Listen to yourself......you off the deep end dude.

How is OB making all health care include BC in there PPOs and HMOs total control of my life?
Looks more like company controll.  And we all know where the extra cost is going to come down to.

But you are so stupidly trying to spin it as "total control of my life"

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha.  Stop being such a retard dude. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: March 09, 2012, 08:58:59 AM »
Listen to yourself......you off the deep end dude.

How is OB making all health care include BC in there PPOs and HMOs total control of my life?
Looks more like company controll.  And we all know where the extra cost is going to come down to.

But you are so stupidly trying to spin it as "total control of my life"

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha.  Stop being such a retard dude. 

You think it ends w BC?     

He is FORCING EMPLOYERS to provide mandatory minimum levels of benefits to employees AS DETERMINED BY THE FEDERAL GOVT, not your elected representives. 

I'm sorry you are so obtuse to not see the dictatorial nature of this and believe that employers should have no rights and say in how they run their businesses, but then again, nothing suprises from people who were so stupid as to be folled in 2008 by Obama.   

What if I as an employer cant afford it and prefer to buy a cheaper policy?  Should i not have that choice what to buy?   Should I not have the choice to offer nothing at all if I dont want to ?  What about the choice of who to cover?       

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2012, 09:13:41 AM »

You think it ends w BC?     
He is FORCING EMPLOYERS to provide mandatory minimum levels of benefits to employees AS DETERMINED BY THE FEDERAL GOVT, not your elected representives. 
I'm sorry you are so obtuse to not see the dictatorial nature of this and believe that employers should have no rights and say in how they run their businesses, but then again, nothing suprises from people who were so stupid as to be folled in 2008 by Obama.   
What if I as an employer cant afford it and prefer to buy a cheaper policy?  Should i not have that choice what to buy?   Should I not have the choice to offer nothing at all if I dont want to ?  What about the choice of who to cover?       

Speaking to the choir here about that,but not About BC and Mrs Fluke.

Anything else you wanna bring up outside the topic?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2012, 09:15:43 AM »
Speaking to the choir here about that,but not About BC and Mrs Fluke.

Anything else you wanna bring up outside the topic?

No, Fluke was put up there as a diversion and a scam to fool the idiots in the public to buy into a false narrative carried by the stalinist left and the msm. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: March 09, 2012, 09:17:30 AM »
No, Fluke was put up there as a diversion and a scam to fool the idiots in the public to buy into a false narrative carried by the stalinist left and the msm. 

No fluke was put up there as a from of political tactics.  Remember we are a free in that regard.   ;D

Don't whine about the player, whine about the game. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2012, 09:18:56 AM »
No fluke was put up there as a from of political tactics.  Remember we are a free in that regard.   ;D

Don't whine about the player, whine about the game. 

And we are free to attack her and expose her lies along with her associations w the WH, Thuglosi, and the radical leftists she associates w. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #209 on: March 09, 2012, 09:24:08 AM »

Good God - some much stupidity packed into one sentence.   How do you do it man?

When you speak of false narrative from stalinists I assume you're referring to Darrell Issa's holy sausagefest where not a single woman was allowed to give testimony on the issue of requiring employers and insurers to provide contraception coverage

That's what you meant......right?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2012, 09:27:43 AM »
I really don't get it.

Neither.  They look for this mass conspiracy. Next we'll be told Pelosi had a microphone in her ear and was telling her what to see. This was taking place while the FBI, under orders from Obama, killed Breibart AND Obama was disposing of the last remaining evidence of his Kenyan past into a boiling cauldron while chanting "death to america!"

Abandon every hope...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #211 on: March 09, 2012, 09:28:14 AM »
And we are free to attack her and expose her lies along with her associations w the WH, Thuglosi, and the radical leftists she associates w. 

You're aware that Rush's attack was completely void of any facts and merely an unjustified slanderous personal attack....that went on for 3 days

what am I saying

of course you're not aware of that fact

that would require you to have a momently lapse of sanity

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 09, 2012, 09:29:56 AM »
You're aware that Rush's attack was completely void of any facts and merely an unjustified slanderous personal attack....that went on for 3 days

what am I saying

of course you're not aware of that fact

that would require you to have a momently lapse of sanity

She was a plant by pelosi and is now being helped by Anita Dunn from the WH 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #213 on: March 09, 2012, 09:35:17 AM »

She was a plant by pelosi and is now being helped by Anita Dunn from the WH 

then I guess those 5 guys who testified were "Issa's" plants then too

right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: March 09, 2012, 09:38:02 AM »
then I guess those 5 guys who testified were "Issa's" plants then too

right?

Fine - call them what you want - but the leftists tried to falsely claim this woman was some poor college kid who could not afford rubbers when the opposite is true. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #215 on: March 09, 2012, 09:40:13 AM »

Fine - call them what you want - but the leftists tried to falsely claim this woman was some poor college kid who could not afford rubbers when the opposite is true. 

I'm not calling them anything

you're the one with the CT's and thinking people are "plants"

what does that even mean anyway?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #216 on: March 09, 2012, 09:40:47 AM »

LIE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: March 09, 2012, 09:41:53 AM »
I'm not calling them anything

you're the one with the CT's and thinking people are "plants"

what does that even mean anyway?

It means that piglosi and hard left tried to fool the public into buying in to a false narrative in order to advance their stalinist/communist agenda and were found out and exposed. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #218 on: March 09, 2012, 09:42:47 AM »

It means that piglosi and hard left tried to fool the public into buying in to a false narrative in order to advance their stalinist/communist agenda and were found out and exposed.  

how do you remain so uninformed ?

how do you do it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: March 09, 2012, 11:20:56 AM »
Factor Investigation: Ex-Obama Official Running Sandra Fluke
By Bill O'Reilly

As we reported last night, "The Factor" believes that the Sandra Fluke contraception controversy was manufactured to divert attention away from the Obama administration's disastrous decision to force Catholic non-profit organizations to provide insurance coverage for birth control and the morning after pill. That might very well be unconstitutional.

Anyway, we're having trouble tracking down just who is sending Sandra around to the media. It's very strange. So far, the 30-year-old activist has appeared on eight national news programs where she was not challenged at all. Last week, we called Sandra on her cell phone and invited her on "The Factor." She didn't call back, very unusual. There was no other public contact for the woman, just her cell phone.

A man named Mike has booked her on a few programs, but we can't even get his last name. And Mike doesn't provide call-back numbers to those with whom he speaks. So Mike, who are you? And why the subterfuge?

Now, late today we found out that Ms. Fluke is now being repped by the progressive PR agency SKDKnickerbocker where Anita Dunn, the former Obama communications director is the managing editor... a-ha.

So, this whole deal comes back to the White House, at least indirectly. So, let's run down what we know. Sandra Fluke is a former head of the group "Georgetown University Law Students for Reproductive Justice." On February 9th, a group called "The Feminist Majority Foundation" arranged for Sandra to appear at press conference criticizing the Catholic bishops for objecting to President Obama's contraception mandate.

After that, Congressman Elijah Cummings, the former Chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, invited Sandra to testify in front of the House Oversight Committee. But she was turned down by the chair, Congressman Darrell Issa, because she had no expertise in the church/state subject matter.

Nevertheless, Ms. Fluke went to the hearing and afterward complained to ABC News that she had been denied. A week later, Nancy Pelosi staged a mock hearing starring Sandra. After which Rush Limbaugh made derogatory comments elevating her to left-wing martyrdom.

So it seems there is a powerful presence behind Sandra Fluke. And as the polls show the controversy has benefited the President of the United States, who is on the ropes with the church deal. This is all the more amazing because the controversy Sandra is embracing is completely bogus as I explained on "The View" today.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

O'REILLY: Do you guys know what Title 10 is? Do you know what Title 10 is?

JOY BEHAR, CO-HOST, "THE VIEW": Explain it.

O'REILLY: Do you what it... ok. So it's in motion now that if you need birth control and you go to a federal clinic you get it.

ELISABETH HASSELBECK, CO-HOST, "THE VIEW": Yes.

O'REILLY: That's under Title 10 of the Public Health Act.

BARBARA WALTERS, CO-HOST, "THE VIEW": Right.

O'REILLY: All right, so there really isn't any... nay problem. You can get it and then if you don't want to drive down to the clinic you can go to Wal-Mart or you can go to Target and get it for $9 a month. So to insert this into a giant Obama care bill seems to be unnecessary to me.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

O'REILLY: And by the way the ladies were respectful and we had a very good and necessary discussion.

Now "Talking Points" believes that very quietly President Obama will pull back on his demand that the Catholic Church cover contraception. He has snatched victory from the jaws of defeat and would be foolish to continue flogging an unconstitutional mandate.

Mr. Obama knows the polls say many American women now believe he is protecting them. For that he can thank Sandra Fluke and whoever is running her.

And that's "The Memo."

http://nation.foxnews.com/bill-oreilly/2012/03/08/factor-investigation-ex-obama-official-running-sandra-fluke

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 09, 2012, 03:00:48 PM »

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #221 on: March 09, 2012, 03:21:51 PM »
So much melting down going on.
Abandon every hope...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #222 on: March 09, 2012, 03:26:26 PM »
So much melting down going on.
Eh, most of its justified IMHO, I mean its pretty clear they engineered this whole thing to garner Women's support for the Democrats.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #223 on: March 09, 2012, 03:36:55 PM »
Eh, most of its justified IMHO, I mean its pretty clear they engineered this whole thing to garner Women's support for the Democrats.

LOL

yeah that's clearly what happened

It's not like no one would even know her name If Rush hadn't decided to lie and slander her for 3 days straight

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #224 on: March 09, 2012, 03:40:25 PM »
LOL

yeah that's clearly what happened

It's not like no one would even know her name If Rush hadn't decided to lie and slander her for 3 days straight
Im talking about her getting to testify in front of Congress after being rejected, and the fact that she apparently was put there indirectly by the WH ties. Rush has nothing to do with that.
I know you cant wrap your head around that Rush isnt everyones "de facto head of the republican party", but I dont give a fuck about Rush and dont listen to the fat fuck.