Author Topic: GO4IT has inspired me to get my ass back in the gym again and eat right  (Read 15397 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: GO4IT has inspired me to get my ass back in the gym again and eat right
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2013, 06:24:57 PM »
You can't hide a chubby face.

Unless you're BIG ACH......lucky bastard  >:(

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2013, 07:03:23 PM »
When people accomplish something they are proud of it. They post their degrees or certifications on the wall or shelf. They display their medals and trophies. A fella that I know that's really into cars rebuilt this jalopy into a thing of beauty. He couldn't wait to show it off at a monthly car show we have here in a mall parking lot.

This is, among many other things, a bodybuilding board. We build, tone and sculpt our physiques. When we've reached a level of accomplishment like Go4It why wouldn't you want to display it? Show others what you've accomplished and maybe inspired others. When someone looks at Groink, who is nearing fifty, you think that just because you are getting older doesn't mean you can't be in the shape of a competitive bodybuilder. You look at Wes and your mouth drops and he inspires you even more. For a young person looking to be attractive for the ladies, which presumably all straight men are interested in, Go4It is the ideal build. And it's healthy too. And he comes across as a person who is enjoying these fleeting years to the max before he decides to settle down. Which he also seems like the type to eventually do.

Those who never post pics on a bodybuilding board and diss others that do as "attention whores" you can be sure they all have one thing in common. They simply are not in good shape. They know this is a harsh board and they would be ridiculed. If that droppingplate guy had a physique like Zane or even like Wes or Go4It, we would have seen pictures long ago. He's on this board so presumably he is interested in bodybuilding  which is by nature narcissistic. And presumably he works out to look better since he has never claimed to be a competitive athlete. He checks himself out in the mirror every morning and every night just like the rest of us. He just realizes he does not have the discipline to achieve any decent level of physical conditioning that will past GB muster. So he drops the "I have nothing to prove" cliche.

BTW, I don't care how much Go4It eats. He's in great shape. No one can doubt that. This causes jealousy in some. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2013, 07:37:02 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2013, 07:39:43 PM »
When people accomplish something they are proud of it. They post their degrees or certifications on the wall or shelf. They display their medals and trophies. A fella that I know that's really into cars rebuilt this jalopy into a thing of beauty. He couldn't wait to show it off at a monthly car show we have here in a mall parking lot.

This is, among many other things, a bodybuilding board. We build, tone and sculpt our physiques. When we've reached a level of accomplishment like Go4It why wouldn't you want to display it? Show others what you've accomplished and maybe inspired others. When someone looks at Groink, who is nearing fifty, you think that just because you are getting older doesn't mean you can't be in the shape of a competitive bodybuilder. You look at Wes and your mouth drops and he inspires you even more. For a young person looking to be attractive for the ladies, which presumably all straight men are interested in, Go4It is the ideal build. And it's healthy too. And he comes across as a person who is enjoying these fleeting years to the max before he decides to settle down. Which he also seems like the type to eventually do.

Those who never post pics on a bodybuilding board and diss others that do as "attention whores" you can be sure they all have one thing in common. They simply are not in good shape. They know this is a harsh board and they would be ridiculed. If that droppingplate guy had a physique like Zane or even like Wes or Go4It, we would have seen pictures long ago. He's on this board so presumably he is interested in bodybuilding  which is by nature narcissistic. And presumably he works out to look better since he has never claimed to be a competitive athlete. He checks himself out in the mirror every morning and every night just like the rest of us. He just realizes he does not have the discipline to achieve any decent level of physical conditioning that will past GB muster. So he drops the "I have nothing to prove" cliche.

BTW, I don't care how much Go4It eats. He's in great shape. No one can doubt that. This causes jealousy in some. 
Thanks for the props bud,and yes,love him or hate him,believe his claims or not,Go4it looks great and is always in good shape.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2013, 07:48:37 PM »
Thanks for the props bud,and yes,love him or hate him,believe his claims or not,Go4it looks great and is always in good shape.

For being in top shape all these years you have to respect Go4it.
Regardless of what he does, regardless of how many pics he posts, regardless of what and how much he eats, regardless of dating trannies...
Team Swimmers approved.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2013, 08:30:00 PM »

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2013, 09:00:18 PM »

We've been over this like 20 times. He gets flak because he literally posts nothing but his escapades. Thank Gaia it's all self contained in one thread now.

Also, there's nothing "ideal" about 5'6'' or whatever he is. Nothing ideal about that at all when it comes to the "ladies". Your options are limited at that size.

Your ambiguously gay dissertation of his physique notwithstanding, he seems like a down to earth fellow.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2013, 09:51:16 PM »

We've been over this like 20 times. He gets flak because he literally posts nothing but his escapades. Thank Gaia it's all self contained in one thread now.

Also, there's nothing "ideal" about 5'6'' or whatever he is. Nothing ideal about that at all when it comes to the "ladies". Your options are limited at that size.

Your ambiguously gay dissertation of his physique notwithstanding, he seems like a down to earth fellow.

LOL. Typical GB self ownage. You compliment someone and that means you're gay. Another dying cliche that has worn out it's usefulness.

Your security just reeks out of your pores. You're the type of guy that when he sees someone that's obviously physically better and more attractive than you, you desperately look for way to degrade him and elevate your sinking self-esteem: "I'm taller than he is.", "I'm bigger than he is.", "I could kick his ass in ten seconds."

Your pathetic insecurity is so clearly evident. Have you posted a pic yet? I'll bet anything that if you and Go4It walked into a club you'd disappear no matter how much taller you are than him. It's not just because he has a better physique and is better looking than you, he obviously has a much better and fun loving personality than you do.

Even your board handles reveals the disparity. One is about living life to the fullest. The other is a delusional, self-important and desperate attempt to seem like you matter.

I imagine working on a cruise ship that one has many adventures and "escapades". A lot of fond memories being made. I can only imagine what your 8-5 drone-like existence must be like.

Get it,"2nd Coming"? LOL!

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2013, 01:31:53 AM »
LOL. Typical GB self ownage. You compliment someone and that means you're gay. Another dying cliche that has worn out it's usefulness.

Your security just reeks out of your pores. You're the type of guy that when he sees someone that's obviously physically better and more attractive than you, you desperately look for way to degrade him and elevate your sinking self-esteem: "I'm taller than he is.", "I'm bigger than he is.", "I could kick his ass in ten seconds."

Your pathetic insecurity is so clearly evident. Have you posted a pic yet? I'll bet anything that if you and Go4It walked into a club you'd disappear no matter how much taller you are than him. It's not just because he has a better physique and is better looking than you, he obviously has a much better and fun loving personality than you do.

Even your board handles reveals the disparity. One is about living life to the fullest. The other is a delusional, self-important and desperate attempt to seem like you matter.

I imagine working on a cruise ship that one has many adventures and "escapades". A lot of fond memories being made. I can only imagine what your 8-5 drone-like existence must be like.

Get it,"2nd Coming"? LOL!

I like your style...Hit the nail right on the head..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2013, 01:51:43 AM »
Those who never post pics on a bodybuilding board and diss others that do as "attention whores" you can be sure they all have one thing in common. They simply are not in good shape. They know this is a harsh board and they would be ridiculed. If that droppingplate guy had a physique like Zane or even like Wes or Go4It, we would have seen pictures long ago. He's on this board so presumably he is interested in bodybuilding  which is by nature narcissistic. And presumably he works out to look better since he has never claimed to be a competitive athlete. He checks himself out in the mirror every morning and every night just like the rest of us. He just realizes he does not have the discipline to achieve any decent level of physical conditioning that will past GB muster. So he drops the "I have nothing to prove" cliche.

Interesting see read that you know me so well (well..  ::)), and now I should defend myself by posting pictures, stats and my certification? Exactly, I have nothing to prove to the internet community. People value my thoughts on different matters or they don't, that's up to them.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2013, 02:09:07 AM »
DP what is the big deal though of him posting all these pics? It gives entertainment value to this place...I rarely go through a 45 page thread but i did on that breakfast thread cuz it was fun...I love bodybuilding and like to see pics of physiques, it provides me motivation...I highly doubt you are a fat out of shape guy like me, and yes you have nothing to prove on here by posting pics...I have not posted any, and there is no way that will happen unless i get in decent shape, and even then I will get flamed, IDC..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2013, 02:37:10 AM »
DP what is the big deal though of him posting all these pics? It gives entertainment value to this place...I rarely go through a 45 page thread but i did on that breakfast thread cuz it was fun...I love bodybuilding and like to see pics of physiques, it provides me motivation...I highly doubt you are a fat out of shape guy like me, and yes you have nothing to prove on here by posting pics...I have not posted any, and there is no way that will happen unless i get in decent shape, and even then I will get flamed, IDC..

Well, he's free to do so, though I don't see it as 'entertainment', but that's fine, gladly we aren't all the same ;) When I observe his collage of photos (i.e. the way he presents himself for the camera), I see a true narcissist. Is this a 'big deal' to me? No, I only give my honest opinion. Other than that, I believe that go4it is a nice guy (no homo) and I would like to thank him that he took the time to explain a couple of things.

For a long time, watching physiques, motivated me as well, but this has changed over the years. Once it's time to train, the motivation is there or I get it after my first sets. The need for external factors is almost gone.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2013, 02:38:28 AM »
I get a serious laugh out of the guys that are jealous of go4it.
speak for youself banana man.

i dwarf and outlean the guy and half head taller.

he looks very good overall, no problemo, the leaness level is very respectable(i am the virtuoso of leanness, so that great compliment), but hes taking the piss with that breakfast.

thats the one only issue somewhat annoying me.

no shit, uh, i can eat 15ooo calories all in one meal,done it before, but it doesnt mean anything.

n

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2013, 02:45:14 AM »
Well, he's free to do so, though I don't see it as 'entertainment', but that's fine, gladly we aren't all the same ;) When I observe his collage of photos (i.e. the way he presents himself for the camera), I see a true narcissist. Is this a 'big deal' to me? No, I only give my honest opinion. Other than that, I believe that go4it is a nice guy (no homo) and I would like to thank him that he took the time to explain a couple of things.

For a long time, watching physiques, motivated me as well, but this has changed over the years. Once it's time to train, the motivation is there or I get it after my first sets. The need for external factors is almost gone.

Thanks for your honest opinion, I need to find some more shit to post on progressive beats....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2013, 03:17:05 AM »
Thanks for your honest opinion, I need to find some more shit to post on progressive beats....

Regarding 'prog beats', yesterday I begged the gym staff not to turn anymore xmas music  ;D

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2013, 03:20:34 AM »
Regarding 'prog beats', yesterday I begged the gym staff not to turn anymore xmas music  ;D

A gym is no place to play christmas music, or hip hop, unless its old Ice Cube, which is angry music...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2013, 03:22:35 AM »
go4it, it very simple as this:

theres ways to measure your metabolism speed and calories burned at rest and during cardio.

it costs some money to do so, but can be done.

ill believe it when i see somethign like that, confrmed by a doctor.

that breakfast wouldnt even fit in your gut and would leave you in a coma for couple hours lol.

i outeweigh you some 50lbs at same bodyfat levels and have to diet 2000 cals or less.also have a job and do cardio.

etc.
if you said 3500cals total, no problemo, can believe that.cheers

interesting perspective, Gal.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2013, 04:08:23 AM »
A gym is no place to play christmas music, or hip hop, unless its old Ice Cube, which is angry music...

True, but they're excuse is that they run a 'health club' (translation: a no/small-progress zone  ;)). They have 3 spots: a gym, a ladies only club and that 'health club'. Only the last location is open on holidays. Anyway, I had a nice electro mix on my player  8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2013, 04:15:47 AM »
True, but they're excuse is that they run a 'health club' (translation: a no/small-progress zone  ;)). They have 3 spots: a gym, a ladies only club and that 'health club'. Only the last location is open on holidays. Anyway, I had a nice electro mix on my player  8)
Ha ha. I got one of those next door Rush Fitness no heavy lifting allowed.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2013, 04:38:51 AM »
Ha ha. I got one of those next door Rush Fitness no heavy lifting allowed.

I needed to Google this. Wow, this place looks like a child care center, pathetic.. Do you train or train clients there?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2013, 05:08:40 AM »
GEEZUS,that looks like a ChuckECheese retaurant !! :(

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2013, 05:23:28 AM »
GEEZUS,that looks like a ChuckECheese retaurant !! :(

I'm happy to see you back Wes  :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2013, 05:35:00 AM »
I needed to Google this. Wow, this place looks like a child care center, pathetic.. Do you train or train clients there?

No I never step in the place, its for soccer moms and people that cant lift over 50 lbs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2013, 05:38:11 AM »
I'm happy to see you back Wes  :)
Thanks DP,great to be back.

Hope all is well with you bro.  ;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2013, 05:40:21 AM »
No I never step in the place, its for soccer moms and people that cant lift over 50 lbs.

Too bad I'm not living in your area. In that case we could bring them a prank visit, Tom Green style :D