Author Topic: Bulls waive Andrew Bynum on day after trade  (Read 1949 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Bulls waive Andrew Bynum on day after trade
« on: January 11, 2014, 06:20:46 PM »
Traded day one, Released day two, Broke by day 3.

http://tracking.si.com/2014/01/07/andrew-bynum-waive-bulls-free-agent-nba/

He was given a 7'0" Gift.  Retard!

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Re: Bulls waive Andrew Bynum on day after trade
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 07:05:12 PM »
it was well known they would waive him. the league just wants rid of this clown. kobe exposed him and now he's a bitter bitch

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 07:08:57 PM »
He is a slacker.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 08:05:14 PM »
another victim of over paid free agency. became lazy and lost his heart. used to BEAST with Orlando

Arod is another example of this

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 08:15:14 PM »
another victim of over paid free agency. became lazy and lost his heart. used to BEAST with Orlando

Arod is another example of this

With Orlando? are you thinking of Dwight howard/Shaq.

Bynum never beasted 2 games in a row..ever.

They say Miami wants him, they have greg oden and his glass knees, why takes this fat fuck, I guess Miami are really scared of hibbert in Indiana.

Miami has been horrible lately.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 08:32:28 PM »
Miami just wants 3-4 big guys to foul hibbert in the playoffs.  the narrative is now that the Pacers big men will beat miami in the playoffs... and it's getting a little boring with king james being given the title every year.  Imagine the drama of "Miami LOSES... will lebron be back... will wade be back... and bosh?" 

Miami won't get all those whistles this time.  NBA doesn't want a 3-peat... they want drama and intrigue.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 08:33:26 PM »
With Orlando? are you thinking of Dwight howard/Shaq.

Bynum never beasted 2 games in a row..ever.

They say Miami wants him, they have greg oden and his glass knees, why takes this fat fuck, I guess Miami are really scared of hibbert in Indiana.

Miami has been horrible lately.

yeah I got em confused cuz they both played for the lakers. howard ended up sucking too

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2014, 08:34:38 PM »
Miami just wants 3-4 big guys to foul hibbert in the playoffs.  the narrative is now that the Pacers big men will beat miami in the playoffs... and it's getting a little boring with king james being given the title every year.  Imagine the drama of "Miami LOSES... will lebron be back... will wade be back... and bosh?" 

Miami won't get all those whistles this time.  NBA doesn't want a 3-peat... they want drama and intrigue.

drop Wade and get Kyrie Irving. Fleecing Cleveland once again  ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2014, 08:37:23 PM »
drop Wade and get Kyrie Irving. Fleecing Cleveland once again  ;D
if the lakers are smrt they will jump on the love irving bandwagon quick

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2014, 08:58:07 PM »
Seems as a mess to me RUDE your take on it?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 09:04:17 PM »
Seems as a mess to me RUDE your take on it?
i think getting kyrie and mr love is a hell of a way to get back on track

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2014, 09:37:54 PM »
Miami just wants 3-4 big guys to foul hibbert in the playoffs.  the narrative is now that the Pacers big men will beat miami in the playoffs... and it's getting a little boring with king james being given the title every year.  Imagine the drama of "Miami LOSES... will lebron be back... will wade be back... and bosh?"  

Miami won't get all those whistles this time.  NBA doesn't want a 3-peat... they want drama and intrigue.

Yes I say you have it right on the money.
Miami needs another ring for the king.
Wade is falling apart, I think his a free agent this year but nobody is asking for him.
He has to walk away, and he also needs a younger girl, Gabrielle Union is hot...when she was in bad boys 2.

She's still decent now but Dwade needs a Wes walker type ho.
Yep Bynum, bird man and oden will hack hibbert, that's if oden or Bynum even make it.
If heat win again they really need lebron, wade at there best.
Ray Allen will need to hit shots, his been horrible this last week.miami is last in rebounding in the NBA.
That's sad.
Arce, come back and comment brother.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2014, 09:43:19 PM »
I think love is good but a loser.
Great stats, but as I said many times American born white guys are unreliable.
He disappears in the 4th qtr, he will leave Minnesota for sure. The NBA need to strip that place of the team.

Kyrie is good, to injury prone though.
I like him cause his Australian and his a very athletic guard but he does hog the ball.
Can't blame him, cavs are terrible and have been since lebron flipped them the bird prime time live on TV.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2014, 09:48:20 PM »
drop Wade and get Kyrie Irving. Fleecing Cleveland once again  ;D

Cleveland would HATE him lol.   Imagine shipping D-Wade to mediocrity in CLE.   It'd be awesome to see them meet in the playoffs in 2015.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 10:01:20 PM »

1-I still think lebron winds up on the lakers they always have a super star and always pay big $. The money to Kobe recently was a complete waste

2- because lebron has to have more titles than wade to be king, if he stays in Miami wade will always have 1 more. Alpha lebron won't stand for this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 10:07:35 PM »
Lebron could just go to houston and facefck the league for another 7-8 years.

Harden, Howard, and Lebron.... plus 4 or 5 amazing free agents willing to play for minimum to get a title...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 10:16:37 PM »
Lebron could just go to houston and facefck the league for another 7-8 years.

Harden, Howard, and Lebron.... plus 4 or 5 amazing free agents willing to play for minimum to get a title...

that's worst than fmw.  he's jumping to teams, cherry picking lineups in his era to win championships.  jordan was one team, one legancy, one pair of air nike.

fuck him and his lb23s.  i'm glad i'm missing his era, haven't seen one miami game with him.      

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 10:30:20 PM »
1-I still think lebron winds up on the lakers they always have a super star and always pay big $. The money to Kobe recently was a complete waste

2- because lebron has to have more titles than wade to be king, if he stays in Miami wade will always have 1 more. Alpha lebron won't stand for this

Nah my friend.
It does not work that way, Lebron already owns Wade, Robert horry has 6 or 7 rings, no one cares for him, Wade will be the same. Lebron is big time, regardless of what we think, in 10 years wade will be a non issue, lebron will still be talked about about and debated. No one compares wades gimpy ass to Jordan, and his still playing.
Lebron is alpha, unfortunately its in a instragram era. MJ was alpha, scoring 55, going to atlantic city, losing 300k and scoring 56 the next night. Tweet that.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2014, 10:31:58 PM »
that's worst than fmw.  he's jumping to teams, cherry picking lineups in his era to win championships.  jordan was one team, one legancy, one pair of air nike.

fuck him and his lb23s.  i'm glad i'm missing his era, haven't seen one miami game with him.      

you are not missing much, this is the worst season I have seen in a while, all the stars are out injured, lebrons heat are struggling.
Army of One said it correctly, "wake me up in April"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2014, 12:40:25 AM »
It's interesting to see how Basketball can be so popular though, they sure aren't paid peanuts for what they do (jump and put balls in hoops)

"The cap-clearing move for Chicago allows the team to avoid paying Bynum the $6.3 million remaining on his $12.3 million partially guaranteed contract.

By getting rid of Deng, the Bulls no longer have to pay the $14.3 owed to him this season; it was reported by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports that Deng had rejected a $30 million contract extension from Chicago last week."

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2014, 01:23:25 AM »
It's interesting to see how Basketball can be so popular though, they sure aren't paid peanuts for what they do (jump and put balls in hoops)

"The cap-clearing move for Chicago allows the team to avoid paying Bynum the $6.3 million remaining on his $12.3 million partially guaranteed contract.

By getting rid of Deng, the Bulls no longer have to pay the $14.3 owed to him this season; it was reported by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports that Deng had rejected a $30 million contract extension from Chicago last week."

its a lot of money but Chicago sells out there games and there a big market team, money comes in easily. Same for the knicks, sold out games for a losing team, lots of tourists they have no clue about Carmelo will pay $300 to watch a game to say they have watched a NBA game.
The owners of the team make there money of TV contracts etc..